Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bun's Shop of Moonlit Arts (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ARabbitOnTheMoon I'd love a full body plus background for this boy here if you ever got a slot. I will certainly be interested when you have a spot if you'd be willing [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49997002] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499971/49997002_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ARabbitOnTheMoon

I'd love a full body plus background for this boy here if you ever got a slot. I will certainly be interested when you have a spot if you'd be willing

49997002_350.png
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@AriettaCantabile Hey! This is a really rough sketch, but I wasn't sure you'd like a pose like this. So I figured I'd get your go-ahead before adding in the apparel and refining things. I can make a changes or sketch up something new while at the sketchy phase :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/kQpQM7b.png[/img]
@AriettaCantabile Hey! This is a really rough sketch, but I wasn't sure you'd like a pose like this. So I figured I'd get your go-ahead before adding in the apparel and refining things. I can make a changes or sketch up something new while at the sketchy phase :3

kQpQM7b.png
DK0gRlQ.pngBunnys_Wolpertinger_small.gif
@penguinpal I've got this rough sketch down! Wanna make sure you like the current pose before moving onto lining and colouring in this boi :3 If you'd like any alterations (or even a full re-draw) to be made, please be sure to mention them! (You can scribble ontop the sketch too!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q29BFGs.png[/img]
@penguinpal I've got this rough sketch down! Wanna make sure you like the current pose before moving onto lining and colouring in this boi :3 If you'd like any alterations (or even a full re-draw) to be made, please be sure to mention them! (You can scribble ontop the sketch too!)
Q29BFGs.png
@ARabbitOnTheMoon

I love it so much! I can tell she will look lovely. Thank you.
@ARabbitOnTheMoon

I love it so much! I can tell she will look lovely. Thank you.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@ARabbitOnTheMoon I really like it so far! The only thing I have to ask is if you’re comfortable including his pleated ruff (i can pay extra if needed), but if not no worries! It looks amazing the way it is ^^
@ARabbitOnTheMoon I really like it so far! The only thing I have to ask is if you’re comfortable including his pleated ruff (i can pay extra if needed), but if not no worries! It looks amazing the way it is ^^
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@penguinpal I'm sorry! The pleated ruff is adorable but the repedative pattern makes me feel scratchy- similar thing when looking at the leopard gene! (An odd reason but my honest one)
I'm glad you like the current sketch thought :3
@penguinpal I'm sorry! The pleated ruff is adorable but the repedative pattern makes me feel scratchy- similar thing when looking at the leopard gene! (An odd reason but my honest one)
I'm glad you like the current sketch thought :3
@ARabbitOnTheMoon Ah no worries! It still looks great without it <3
@ARabbitOnTheMoon Ah no worries! It still looks great without it <3
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@ARabbitOnTheMoon Hi, I'm really sorry about the late reply! Don't worry about it, I can see why your slots are full. Thank you anyway![emoji=snapper tongue size=2]
@ARabbitOnTheMoon

Hi, I'm really sorry about the late reply! Don't worry about it, I can see why your slots are full. Thank you anyway!
25iwtvd.jpg
21ynts.png
@frizzy123

Oh goodness! So sorry I sent this post a couple minutes ago then edited it when I realised I read your post wrong.
Thank you so much for your interest in my work!
@frizzy123

Oh goodness! So sorry I sent this post a couple minutes ago then edited it when I realised I read your post wrong.
Thank you so much for your interest in my work!
@DelightedVilla
O//O by accident yes. (The convention I've been at over the past 3 days is over, I'll actually be active in our server again woooooo)
@DelightedVilla
O//O by accident yes. (The convention I've been at over the past 3 days is over, I'll actually be active in our server again woooooo)
1 2 3 4 5 6