Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ferret - Fuzzy Noodles?
Anyone have ferrets? Want to talk about them?

I've wanted a ferret since maybe 4th grade (I've since graduated college) but I've only ever interacted with one ferret since.
Anyone have ferrets? Want to talk about them?

I've wanted a ferret since maybe 4th grade (I've since graduated college) but I've only ever interacted with one ferret since.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I do not own a ferret but I want tooooooo
They seem so much fun to have, like mischievous wriggly cats that won't stay still hahaha
I do not own a ferret but I want tooooooo
They seem so much fun to have, like mischievous wriggly cats that won't stay still hahaha
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
Ferrets are indeed fluffy noodles. I don't own one but I have a stuffed one in my room.
NOT LIKE THAT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, I MEANT A PLUSHIE.

He was very creatively named...
Ferret.
Ferrets are indeed fluffy noodles. I don't own one but I have a stuffed one in my room.
NOT LIKE THAT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, I MEANT A PLUSHIE.

He was very creatively named...
Ferret.
Wishlist ~~~ USERNAME CHANGE! Formerly: KawaiiNeko15 2020-02-19.png
slides in dramatically

yes. ferrets are glorious creatures, i dont have one but hopefully one day i shall get one of the long fluffy noodles
slides in dramatically

yes. ferrets are glorious creatures, i dont have one but hopefully one day i shall get one of the long fluffy noodles
I've had 7. I sadly just lost my last one to one of the Big 3 Diseases - insulinoma, in this case.

Ferrets are nature's little clowns and amazing pets for sure, but please, please, please take some time to do some heavy research on them before you commit! They require a lot more care than your average cat or dog. And woo boy, are they expensive! General upkeep, proper food and vet bills. Plus, they only get more expensive as they get older and start getting sick.

If I had known then what I know now, I'm not entirely sure I wouldve ever gotten my first ferret, to be honest. I loved them all dearly and treasured each of them, but watching them get sick was very hard.
I've had 7. I sadly just lost my last one to one of the Big 3 Diseases - insulinoma, in this case.

Ferrets are nature's little clowns and amazing pets for sure, but please, please, please take some time to do some heavy research on them before you commit! They require a lot more care than your average cat or dog. And woo boy, are they expensive! General upkeep, proper food and vet bills. Plus, they only get more expensive as they get older and start getting sick.

If I had known then what I know now, I'm not entirely sure I wouldve ever gotten my first ferret, to be honest. I loved them all dearly and treasured each of them, but watching them get sick was very hard.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN
yeah- i did do some research on ferrets a while ago and some of the feeding seems a bit complicated and they do seem to get sick easily. im really sorry about your ferrets, they probably had a very nice life with you :>
@ACWN
yeah- i did do some research on ferrets a while ago and some of the feeding seems a bit complicated and they do seem to get sick easily. im really sorry about your ferrets, they probably had a very nice life with you :>
I have 6 ferrets

in order of admission into the Kaos clan

Bacon
Eggs
Scooby
Floki
Freya
Ferra

They are all insane btw! Every single one of them
I have 6 ferrets

in order of admission into the Kaos clan

Bacon
Eggs
Scooby
Floki
Freya
Ferra

They are all insane btw! Every single one of them
My bad... had to go back to pictures and count. I had 6 in total.

@peachcream

I mean, it can be.. depending on how you go about it. I've done both a full raw diet and kibble. Both have their pros and cons. I prefer doing a raw diet for them myself but it got really expensive when I was feeding 5 of them at once.

@SpyneKaos

Pfft, sounds about right. Love the names, btw.

Mine were:

Potato
Po
Pepper
Phillip
Ciel Phantomhive
Pumpkin
My bad... had to go back to pictures and count. I had 6 in total.

@peachcream

I mean, it can be.. depending on how you go about it. I've done both a full raw diet and kibble. Both have their pros and cons. I prefer doing a raw diet for them myself but it got really expensive when I was feeding 5 of them at once.

@SpyneKaos

Pfft, sounds about right. Love the names, btw.

Mine were:

Potato
Po
Pepper
Phillip
Ciel Phantomhive
Pumpkin
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif