Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cen's Art Shop(T/G/USD)(Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
@Centarro

If love very much to have the larger versions sent to me via PM please and thanks. :)
@Centarro

If love very much to have the larger versions sent to me via PM please and thanks. :)
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@LDDarcWolf

I'll send both shortly.
@LDDarcWolf

I'll send both shortly.
DeviantArt/Instagram:Centarro87/Support the Artist
@Xeallas Finally got some time to sit down and stare at the sprites and examples and made the bust sketch. If you want any changes, let me know! I used the sprite for the hair reference. [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Hhm8qdB/Xeallas-Bust-Sketch.png[/img][/center]
@Xeallas

Finally got some time to sit down and stare at the sprites and examples and made the bust sketch. If you want any changes, let me know! I used the sprite for the hair reference.
Xeallas-Bust-Sketch.png
@Centarro Yes! Exactly :D
@Xeallas

Woo! Alright, I'm gonna work on your next sketch as soon as I have the time. I like to get all the sketches done first.
@Xeallas

Woo! Alright, I'm gonna work on your next sketch as soon as I have the time. I like to get all the sketches done first.
@Xeallas I managed to get this one done as well, I didn't think I would have time today. I squinted hard to try and see the outfit and make it kinda puffy. Her design is adorable though. I have an idea for a decent pose for the next one since you just said hand on hip with her sword. Just let me know what you think. :3 [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/0Q8rJTd/Xeallas-FB-Maid-Sketch.png[/img][/center]
@Xeallas

I managed to get this one done as well, I didn't think I would have time today. I squinted hard to try and see the outfit and make it kinda puffy. Her design is adorable though. I have an idea for a decent pose for the next one since you just said hand on hip with her sword. Just let me know what you think. :3
Xeallas-FB-Maid-Sketch.png
@centarro she's adorable! I know the sprite shows her hands as black like she's wearing black gloves, but she isn't. There just wasn't an item that was close enough, I forgot to mention that.
Atomically, perhaps make her legs a slight bit longer to make for a more balanced body proportion, however if that's just your stylization then ignore me lol!

I'm excited to see how everyone turns out~ ^^
@centarro she's adorable! I know the sprite shows her hands as black like she's wearing black gloves, but she isn't. There just wasn't an item that was close enough, I forgot to mention that.
Atomically, perhaps make her legs a slight bit longer to make for a more balanced body proportion, however if that's just your stylization then ignore me lol!

I'm excited to see how everyone turns out~ ^^
@Xeallas

I can turn those into the long sleeves with some frill at the end. Thank you for pointing that out, I'll stretch out the legs a bit more and ping you when its edited.
@Xeallas

I can turn those into the long sleeves with some frill at the end. Thank you for pointing that out, I'll stretch out the legs a bit more and ping you when its edited.
You still open for one slot ?
You still open for one slot ?
bOdoW5l.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44