Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] LVL 15 Cauldron ~FREE~
1 2
Hoping to be able to level up my cauldron by doing this. At this time I'm not looking to transmute any items. I will only be doing the creation of items until I have the time to sort through my hoard and stuff.

But, the entire process is free. Just send everything needed to make the item in a CR and I will make it! Item will be return in a one-way CR :)

Tips are of course appreciated, but I'm mostly just interested in the experience to level up my cauldron!
~No need to ping, I am subbed~
Hoping to be able to level up my cauldron by doing this. At this time I'm not looking to transmute any items. I will only be doing the creation of items until I have the time to sort through my hoard and stuff.

But, the entire process is free. Just send everything needed to make the item in a CR and I will make it! Item will be return in a one-way CR :)

Tips are of course appreciated, but I'm mostly just interested in the experience to level up my cauldron!
~No need to ping, I am subbed~
[center]Magnus is currently a level 15 mage! His strength grows as you request orders from him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45563114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455632/45563114_350.png[/img] [/url] Magnus watches as you approach the bubbling brew. He eyes you carefully before waving his wing in a grand fashion and speaking up, "See anything you're interested in? I can happily make it for you."[/center] [center] [b]Magnus is currently brewing for: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.[/b][/center]
Magnus is currently a level 15 mage! His strength grows as you request orders from him!

45563114_350.png

Magnus watches as you approach the bubbling brew. He eyes you carefully before waving his wing in a grand fashion and speaking up, "See anything you're interested in? I can happily make it for you."
Magnus is currently brewing for:

Could you brew me [2] reinforced glass beakers? Thanks :)
Could you brew me [2] reinforced glass beakers? Thanks :)
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
I'm going to check to see if I have everything but I'd love some golden glow alchemist tools!

Edit: Yep I've got everything, can I send it over?
I'm going to check to see if I have everything but I'd love some golden glow alchemist tools!

Edit: Yep I've got everything, can I send it over?
@meh1129 @Trioperator

Sorry for such the late reply! I'd be happy to brew everything for you guys. Please feel free to send the items over if youre still interested!
@meh1129 @Trioperator

Sorry for such the late reply! I'd be happy to brew everything for you guys. Please feel free to send the items over if youre still interested!
No prob! Thanks for doing this!
No prob! Thanks for doing this!
@demonweasel

Chould you brew me a few reenforced beakers? I have everything :)
@demonweasel

Chould you brew me a few reenforced beakers? I have everything :)
@SORKAN

Sure! Send everything over and I'll get them started, just lemme know how many you want ^^
@SORKAN

Sure! Send everything over and I'll get them started, just lemme know how many you want ^^
Lil bump ^v^
Lil bump ^v^
Morning bump ^^
Morning bump ^^
1 2