Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily Birb Share Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6
omg @BirdBagel those are sooooo good!! i love them!! [BIG heart eyes]
omg @BirdBagel those are sooooo good!! i love them!! [BIG heart eyes]
APe9ksa.png q9EEy5M.png
MUYNhfy.png
8O67LBq.png
@BirdBagel OMG I LOVE THAT SCRY FOR MY BOY!!! They are all actually super amazing!! I'd totally love to see future scries from you! Those are just so great!!
@BirdBagel OMG I LOVE THAT SCRY FOR MY BOY!!! They are all actually super amazing!! I'd totally love to see future scries from you! Those are just so great!!
[u][b]Day 6 - 10/13/2019[/b][/u] Showcasing Tim who belongs to @TsundereShadow ------------------------ [b]Birb's Name:[/b] Tim [b]Species:[/b] Timneh African Grey [b]Sex:[/b] male [b]Age:[/b] 33 [b]Tell us a bit about your birb![/b] He's literal Satan and would sell you for a chicken nugget TBH, however he's also a very sweet bird despite how mean he can be and he shows it on occasion with how much work I've put into getting his trust where it is. He's older than me and is a quirky little butthead who I grew up with and love to pieces, and yells at the toaster every time it's used, as well as insists that he's given anything that's being made in the kitchen. Yes, even the soap, despite being told it's not for birds and he can't have it; he'll just tell me "HERE HERE WANNA BITE". He tells me goodnight every time it's bedtime and proceeds to exorcise himself at 2-3 in the morning when all is quiet. This screechy featherball is one of the main reasons I want to go into avian veterinarian care or work as a licensed rehabber for wild birds (and by extension, any animal who needs it). If he were a dragon on Flight Rising, he'd probably be either a Spiral or a Nocturne with his personality. [b]Social Media:[/b] [url=https://www.instagram.com/tim_the_timneh/]Instagram[/url] [b]Pictures: [/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631342815057674240/632009959911063552/received_610271589458455.jpeg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631342815057674240/632009961014296576/20191010_165823.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631342815057674240/632009961861414932/JPEG_20190908_143139.jpg[/img] -------------------------- Feel free to ask @TsundereShadow any questions about Tim! [u][b]PINGLIST[/b][/u] @squidho @Riceboy @TsundereShadow @Sybrand @Irefyoozsh @Vyntara @Requacy @Aradan @ohwowimcool @MidNightTiger @GravityGryphon @BirdBagel @Notepad @Luminosi @doctorvar
Day 6 - 10/13/2019

Showcasing Tim who belongs to @TsundereShadow

Birb's Name: Tim

Species: Timneh African Grey

Sex: male

Tell us a bit about your birb!
He's literal Satan and would sell you for a chicken nugget TBH, however he's also a very sweet bird despite how mean he can be and he shows it on occasion with how much work I've put into getting his trust where it is. He's older than me and is a quirky little butthead who I grew up with and love to pieces, and yells at the toaster every time it's used, as well as insists that he's given anything that's being made in the kitchen. Yes, even the soap, despite being told it's not for birds and he can't have it; he'll just tell me "HERE HERE WANNA BITE". He tells me goodnight every time it's bedtime and proceeds to exorcise himself at 2-3 in the morning when all is quiet. This screechy featherball is one of the main reasons I want to go into avian veterinarian care or work as a licensed rehabber for wild birds (and by extension, any animal who needs it). If he were a dragon on Flight Rising, he'd probably be either a Spiral or a Nocturne with his personality.

Social Media: Instagram

Pictures:
received_610271589458455.jpeg

20191010_165823.jpg

JPEG_20190908_143139.jpg

Feel free to ask @TsundereShadow any questions about Tim!

PINGLIST

@squidho @Riceboy @TsundereShadow @Sybrand @Irefyoozsh @Vyntara @Requacy @Aradan @ohwowimcool @MidNightTiger @GravityGryphon @BirdBagel @Notepad @Luminosi @doctorvar
Ahhhh the best boi!
Ahhhh the best boi!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@TsundereShadow I'm getting the feeling most birds are crazies from this thread, oof. That "here here wanna bite" gave me the giggles >.> How long do African Greys live? I've heard that bigger birds can have really long lifespans, like up to 80 years if cared for properly. I made him a spiral since they're most likely to be screaming at an early hour lol [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=26&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=11&winggene=5&wings=146&auth=22510bb6a95ff579fbb237114e12097441aeeb2b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@TsundereShadow

I'm getting the feeling most birds are crazies from this thread, oof. That "here here wanna bite" gave me the giggles >.>
How long do African Greys live? I've heard that bigger birds can have really long lifespans, like up to 80 years if cared for properly.

I made him a spiral since they're most likely to be screaming at an early hour lol
dragon?age=1&body=7&bodygene=26&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=11&winggene=5&wings=146&auth=22510bb6a95ff579fbb237114e12097441aeeb2b&dummyext=prev.png
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@BirdBagel pretty much haha, birds are sentient and physical forms of Insanity that we all adore XD
Greys can go anywhere from 60-80 yeah! Just depends how well they're cared for. My screaming featherball still has years on him and he'll proudly yell and argue with himself at top volume for his years to come. (His yelling is HILARIOUS to listen to as I have conversations with other people either on the phone or in person, he just HAS to be part of the conversation)

OOOH THAT WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE HIM, I LOVE
@BirdBagel pretty much haha, birds are sentient and physical forms of Insanity that we all adore XD
Greys can go anywhere from 60-80 yeah! Just depends how well they're cared for. My screaming featherball still has years on him and he'll proudly yell and argue with himself at top volume for his years to come. (His yelling is HILARIOUS to listen to as I have conversations with other people either on the phone or in person, he just HAS to be part of the conversation)

OOOH THAT WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE HIM, I LOVE
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-13 17:57:24" ] Ahhhh the best boi! [/quote] HIMS IS BEST BOI.... Even tho he's a living exorcism XD
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-13 17:57:24:
Ahhhh the best boi!
HIMS IS BEST BOI.... Even tho he's a living exorcism XD
I love timtim. Even if hes an angry grumpy man, i will gladly give him chicken nuggets or soap if he really wants it
I love timtim. Even if hes an angry grumpy man, i will gladly give him chicken nuggets or soap if he really wants it
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Sybrand soap would be ideal for washing his naughtiness away
@Sybrand soap would be ideal for washing his naughtiness away
Awwwww
Awwwww
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6