Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72
Love it! The new snapper icons are also great.
Love it! The new snapper icons are also great.
Y02PS6v.png
The new familiars are so cute!
The new familiars are so cute!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I love this update! Thank you devs. The informational icons and the colorful large art is so nice to look at. These improvements make me want to interact with familiars more now. and also...[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/327-large.png[/img]
I love this update! Thank you devs.
The informational icons and the colorful large art is so nice to look at. These improvements make me want to interact with familiars more now.

and also...327-large.png
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
SNAPPER???????? SNAPPPPPPPEEEERRRRR [emoji=snapper star size=2][emoji=snapper star size=2][emoji=snapper star size=2][emoji=snapper star size=2][emoji=snapper star size=2][emoji=snapper star size=2][emoji=snapper star size=2]
SNAPPER???????? SNAPPPPPPPEEEERRRRR
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
awesome!
awesome!
I love these updates but I think I preferred the old way of moving dragons in the lair. That if you move one, or sell it, on one page the first one on the next page will immediately move to the first page.
I love these updates but I think I preferred the old way of moving dragons in the lair. That if you move one, or sell it, on one page the first one on the next page will immediately move to the first page.
dosJ2VK.png
wow yes
wow yes
I'm really loving how accessible you guys are making everything - thank you for that! It's going to be MUCH easier to search, now! :D
I'm really loving how accessible you guys are making everything - thank you for that! It's going to be MUCH easier to search, now! :D
[quote name="Nemalu" date="2019-10-11 05:20:50" ] @MewMew34 Undel said this earlier in the thread, so it looks like they will stay in the discovered tab and be colored in, but they won't have the special background if you don't actually still own them (I think!). [quote name="Undel" date="2019-10-10 13:21:40" ] [quote name="Contaminate" date="2019-10-10 12:41:57" ] !!! Retired familiars stay in the bestiary once awakened God bless this update. Is it retroactive? Pretty please say yes [/quote] Yes, as in they are colored in. They don't get the special "awakened + owned" background if you get rid of them though. [quote name="LeviathanDemon" date="2019-10-10 12:49:12" ] [quote]Discovered: This includes all familiars that you currently own a copy of (Hoard/Vault/dragon), and/or those that you've advanced to a bond level of Awakened.[/quote] WAIT WAIT WAIT Are you saying we can now ditch familiars we don't care about and NOT lose their entry? [/quote] They will stay in the discovered tab and be colored in. [/quote] [/quote] Woooo! I have been waiting so long for that! I currently have 14 tabs of familiars in my hoard, and another 27 in my vault, because I never want to get rid of the common ones just in case that's the only copy of that one I have. Now that I won't lose the entries I can finally clear out all the non-event familiars I have!
Nemalu wrote on 2019-10-11 05:20:50:
@MewMew34

Undel said this earlier in the thread, so it looks like they will stay in the discovered tab and be colored in, but they won't have the special background if you don't actually still own them (I think!).

Undel wrote on 2019-10-10 13:21:40:
Contaminate wrote on 2019-10-10 12:41:57:
!!! Retired familiars stay in the bestiary once awakened

God bless this update. Is it retroactive? Pretty please say yes

Yes, as in they are colored in. They don't get the special "awakened + owned" background if you get rid of them though.

LeviathanDemon wrote on 2019-10-10 12:49:12:
Quote:
Discovered: This includes all familiars that you currently own a copy of (Hoard/Vault/dragon), and/or those that you've advanced to a bond level of Awakened.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

Are you saying we can now ditch familiars we don't care about and NOT lose their entry?

They will stay in the discovered tab and be colored in.

Woooo! I have been waiting so long for that! I currently have 14 tabs of familiars in my hoard, and another 27 in my vault, because I never want to get rid of the common ones just in case that's the only copy of that one I have. Now that I won't lose the entries I can finally clear out all the non-event familiars I have!
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
this is great, something i've been waiting for for a long time
this is great, something i've been waiting for for a long time
Dax/Al | Male | 24
Gf9Ba59.pngrUoKR6y.png
Twitter | Portfolio | Newgrounds
| Tumblr
15gb95M.gif Zk63KWy.gif
Check my adoption and daycare categories if open, see my clan profile for more information.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72