Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A jump back in time
1 2 3 4 5 6
@moodnoot Hey mood,you alright there?
@moodnoot Hey mood,you alright there?
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
I am sooo sorry, schools been really swamping me and one of my classes just got chicks so I’ve just been so focused on nothing else this past week, they’ve just taken over my entire life, the days have sort of been merging together I didnt even realized how long it’s been! I’m really sorry! I’ll try to get a post up by tomorrow night!
(I could add a pic to if you want to see some tiny peepers!)
I am sooo sorry, schools been really swamping me and one of my classes just got chicks so I’ve just been so focused on nothing else this past week, they’ve just taken over my entire life, the days have sort of been merging together I didnt even realized how long it’s been! I’m really sorry! I’ll try to get a post up by tomorrow night!
(I could add a pic to if you want to see some tiny peepers!)
(Oh do post a pic! And it's okay,it's just that you've been bit quiet and I got worried that the thread would dissappear into the abyss.So I tought to check up if everything's doing okay.
By the way I got a B on my french test)
(Oh do post a pic! And it's okay,it's just that you've been bit quiet and I got worried that the thread would dissappear into the abyss.So I tought to check up if everything's doing okay.
By the way I got a B on my french test)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(Ugh sorry, I wrote this last night and then passed out on my laptop without posting, woopse! I’ve been such a scatterbrain lately my gosh! Congratulations on your french test! That's so cool that you can understand multiple languages!
Here is a pic of my lovely darlings as promised! (There's over 50 of them but this is my favorite pic since it looks like they're posing for a movie poster or something!)
https://photos.app.******/nU2oe5xbnN7ab6Sr6

Cierzo stood off to the side, watching them, both surprised and impressed at how quick they’d been able to set aside their grief, at least on the surface level. She doubted she’d have found that sort of strength if that had been her family thrown overboard. Cierzo raised a wing over her mouth and stifled a laugh as Shenzi and Jevudhat began posing and rallying themselves for adventure. An adventure, yah, that what this was. Hadn’t she always complained to her clanmates that they never really got a chance to truly explore? Well, now was her chance. Don’t think about what had happened on the ship, or how far removed from the clan she was, one step at a time. She was alive and among friends, everything else would have to figure itself out in due time.

She blew out a sigh and began fiddling with her belt, adjusting it so that her sword wouldn’t keep banging against her leg as she walked. It was made to be worn in flight but with her swore wings and how close together some of the trees were it was looking like she’d have to spend at least the first part of the day on foot. It was going to take some practice getting the hang of flying in a forest anyways. Still, she was itching to get back into the air, to feel the wind beneath her feathers and get a feel for the land from above.

Deciding she was ready she turned back to the two serthis, waiting for them to finish their conversation. It was kind of odd, only being able to understand one half of it since she didn’t have the slightest clue what Jevudhat’s gestures meant.

“Heh, well if you two are about done, I'm going to head in." She said, a slight hint of amusement in her voice.

With that she began walking towards the forest, shivering slightly as she passed into the shade from the trees. She looked around taking in the sights and sounds. She could hear bird calls in the distance.

(sorry about this short, kinda wimpy post, I should have more freetime tomorrow so hopefully my next post will be better)
(Ugh sorry, I wrote this last night and then passed out on my laptop without posting, woopse! I’ve been such a scatterbrain lately my gosh! Congratulations on your french test! That's so cool that you can understand multiple languages!
Here is a pic of my lovely darlings as promised! (There's over 50 of them but this is my favorite pic since it looks like they're posing for a movie poster or something!)
https://photos.app.******/nU2oe5xbnN7ab6Sr6

Cierzo stood off to the side, watching them, both surprised and impressed at how quick they’d been able to set aside their grief, at least on the surface level. She doubted she’d have found that sort of strength if that had been her family thrown overboard. Cierzo raised a wing over her mouth and stifled a laugh as Shenzi and Jevudhat began posing and rallying themselves for adventure. An adventure, yah, that what this was. Hadn’t she always complained to her clanmates that they never really got a chance to truly explore? Well, now was her chance. Don’t think about what had happened on the ship, or how far removed from the clan she was, one step at a time. She was alive and among friends, everything else would have to figure itself out in due time.

She blew out a sigh and began fiddling with her belt, adjusting it so that her sword wouldn’t keep banging against her leg as she walked. It was made to be worn in flight but with her swore wings and how close together some of the trees were it was looking like she’d have to spend at least the first part of the day on foot. It was going to take some practice getting the hang of flying in a forest anyways. Still, she was itching to get back into the air, to feel the wind beneath her feathers and get a feel for the land from above.

Deciding she was ready she turned back to the two serthis, waiting for them to finish their conversation. It was kind of odd, only being able to understand one half of it since she didn’t have the slightest clue what Jevudhat’s gestures meant.

“Heh, well if you two are about done, I'm going to head in." She said, a slight hint of amusement in her voice.

With that she began walking towards the forest, shivering slightly as she passed into the shade from the trees. She looked around taking in the sights and sounds. She could hear bird calls in the distance.

(sorry about this short, kinda wimpy post, I should have more freetime tomorrow so hopefully my next post will be better)
(Awww! They're sooo adorable!)

"Comin' right up mate! Come on lad,let's go!"Responded the green snake enthusiastically and dashed forward then slowed down so that she was slithering next to the winged fighter,whistling an upbeat and carefree tune.
Seeing his comrades are getting away and not wanting to be alone in the forest,Jevudhat hurriedly slithered after them,clutching his ragged scarf in one hand while moving,the two birds chirping excitedly and flying after him.Soon enough he was on the harpy's right side with Chirpigeon sitting on his shoulder and Medusa landing or rather latching on Cierzo's shoulder,puffing up a little as she got comfortable.

As the sun furthur went down the horizon,the two serpentine beasts relaxed visibly as they enjoy the cool breeze and gorgeous sunset,for once feeling calm instead of constantly on edge.
Slowly,their joy melted into wistfulness as they gazed at the fire disk with rueful yet fond expressions.Neighter said anything.Medusa and Chirp eventually started zonning out,if not having already difted into slumber,occassionally chirping faintly. The atmosphere was tranquil and serene,the woods ahead almost having an ethereal feel to them,painted in a soft golden glow-it was too good to be true yet..it is.

The Sertis remembered that the Fae loved inventing small things,and had once made a special device that allows one to see spirits of all kinds along with what the naked eye can't see like auras,magic and energetic fields,so on.He idly reached into his satchel and felt something smooth in his palm,so he lightly moved the vials to the side causing them to clink softly.A second later Jevudhat was holding a pair of rather peculiar glasses like a hybrid between spectacles and sunglasses but the panels were black with swirly colors and specs of blue,yellow and white,as if a whole galaxy was trapped within them.

The beastclans member put them on then looked around,grinning in amazement and near childish glee as the forest was abruptly filled with colorful moving misty shapes,some resembling various fellow beastclans members,some dragons and others-creatures,all that were once alive but now roam calmly without hostility...almost blankly and aimlessly like they're going somewhere but don't quite know where themselves.Or maybe they do,maybe they're going about their lives-lives they had before the war like they're stuck on a filmtape that's now being played repeatedly.
As he surveyed the surroundings,a wave of fond amusement and deep nostalgia washed over him.
Countless of memories floated trough his mind,his smile turning soft.

We've messed with these glasses oh so many times,reading others and giggling like maidens.
What did he call them? Energy glasses? That must be it.

When he turned his gaze to his companions,the carmine scaled beast tried to suppress his smile and not fall too far behind but it was a little difficult-Shercei had a bright pink,deep shade of red,pale orange and yellow green.The harpy on the other hand has in her aura a muddier shade of red,bright pink,emerald green and a golden yellow,along with paler orange.What awed him most tough is the fact that he can see small wisps of elemental magic,it's weak but there nonetheless.Altough the Opheodrys has a much stronger magical field of light if not practically glowing with it-if the Lightweaver sees her glow,she would be eighter intrigued or jelaous.

Cierzo has a very faint glow of wind magic,the field being much weaker due to the magic not being used and streghtened.The alchemist looked at his hand and noticed that his own aura was...far darker and muddier than those of his friends with very weak magical field of plague.
Well it only makes sense,doesn't it? He tought sourly to himself as he returned his attention back to the two ahead only to jolt when he notices that one is missing-Shenzi.
Where is- "Heya Einstein wha' ye doin' eh? Ooh the cool spectacles! Where did ye got em from? Can I try?"

Shercei took the spectacles from him and put them on,grinning childishly as she talked joyously.
"Dang David Jones! Those mighty are cool! Oh Cierz,ye 'ave some nice aura colors there mate! Ah and..is tha magic I be seein'? Ah but it be weak. Jevu yer aura be seriously dark 'n muddy.Nah cool,lad."She remarked firmly,took off the glasses and put them back on Jevudhat's face,booping him on the nose playfully then went back to the other beast,dragging him by the wrist.
They both had tar like substance under their eyes.

(Okay.)
(Awww! They're sooo adorable!)

"Comin' right up mate! Come on lad,let's go!"Responded the green snake enthusiastically and dashed forward then slowed down so that she was slithering next to the winged fighter,whistling an upbeat and carefree tune.
Seeing his comrades are getting away and not wanting to be alone in the forest,Jevudhat hurriedly slithered after them,clutching his ragged scarf in one hand while moving,the two birds chirping excitedly and flying after him.Soon enough he was on the harpy's right side with Chirpigeon sitting on his shoulder and Medusa landing or rather latching on Cierzo's shoulder,puffing up a little as she got comfortable.

As the sun furthur went down the horizon,the two serpentine beasts relaxed visibly as they enjoy the cool breeze and gorgeous sunset,for once feeling calm instead of constantly on edge.
Slowly,their joy melted into wistfulness as they gazed at the fire disk with rueful yet fond expressions.Neighter said anything.Medusa and Chirp eventually started zonning out,if not having already difted into slumber,occassionally chirping faintly. The atmosphere was tranquil and serene,the woods ahead almost having an ethereal feel to them,painted in a soft golden glow-it was too good to be true yet..it is.

The Sertis remembered that the Fae loved inventing small things,and had once made a special device that allows one to see spirits of all kinds along with what the naked eye can't see like auras,magic and energetic fields,so on.He idly reached into his satchel and felt something smooth in his palm,so he lightly moved the vials to the side causing them to clink softly.A second later Jevudhat was holding a pair of rather peculiar glasses like a hybrid between spectacles and sunglasses but the panels were black with swirly colors and specs of blue,yellow and white,as if a whole galaxy was trapped within them.

The beastclans member put them on then looked around,grinning in amazement and near childish glee as the forest was abruptly filled with colorful moving misty shapes,some resembling various fellow beastclans members,some dragons and others-creatures,all that were once alive but now roam calmly without hostility...almost blankly and aimlessly like they're going somewhere but don't quite know where themselves.Or maybe they do,maybe they're going about their lives-lives they had before the war like they're stuck on a filmtape that's now being played repeatedly.
As he surveyed the surroundings,a wave of fond amusement and deep nostalgia washed over him.
Countless of memories floated trough his mind,his smile turning soft.

We've messed with these glasses oh so many times,reading others and giggling like maidens.
What did he call them? Energy glasses? That must be it.

When he turned his gaze to his companions,the carmine scaled beast tried to suppress his smile and not fall too far behind but it was a little difficult-Shercei had a bright pink,deep shade of red,pale orange and yellow green.The harpy on the other hand has in her aura a muddier shade of red,bright pink,emerald green and a golden yellow,along with paler orange.What awed him most tough is the fact that he can see small wisps of elemental magic,it's weak but there nonetheless.Altough the Opheodrys has a much stronger magical field of light if not practically glowing with it-if the Lightweaver sees her glow,she would be eighter intrigued or jelaous.

Cierzo has a very faint glow of wind magic,the field being much weaker due to the magic not being used and streghtened.The alchemist looked at his hand and noticed that his own aura was...far darker and muddier than those of his friends with very weak magical field of plague.
Well it only makes sense,doesn't it? He tought sourly to himself as he returned his attention back to the two ahead only to jolt when he notices that one is missing-Shenzi.
Where is- "Heya Einstein wha' ye doin' eh? Ooh the cool spectacles! Where did ye got em from? Can I try?"

Shercei took the spectacles from him and put them on,grinning childishly as she talked joyously.
"Dang David Jones! Those mighty are cool! Oh Cierz,ye 'ave some nice aura colors there mate! Ah and..is tha magic I be seein'? Ah but it be weak. Jevu yer aura be seriously dark 'n muddy.Nah cool,lad."She remarked firmly,took off the glasses and put them back on Jevudhat's face,booping him on the nose playfully then went back to the other beast,dragging him by the wrist.
They both had tar like substance under their eyes.

(Okay.)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
(I am so so sorry for the wait, It has been a really ruff past couple of days. I’ll try to get a post up tomorrow! I’m really sorry I’ve been so inactive, every time I think I’ve caught a break something new keeps popping up. I usually like to write at night but lately I’ve just been typing out a little bit then passing out instead :P
I’m still super hyped for this role play! I haven’t forgotten and I’ve been thinking about it a bunch! Thank you so much for being so patient!)
(I am so so sorry for the wait, It has been a really ruff past couple of days. I’ll try to get a post up tomorrow! I’m really sorry I’ve been so inactive, every time I think I’ve caught a break something new keeps popping up. I usually like to write at night but lately I’ve just been typing out a little bit then passing out instead :P
I’m still super hyped for this role play! I haven’t forgotten and I’ve been thinking about it a bunch! Thank you so much for being so patient!)
(Don't worry Mood,it's okay to take care of things first and I don't mind waiting. Better late but awesome responses than immediate yet effy posts,if ya get where im heading with this.And im glad to hear you're still hyped ^^) So,with all that being said-no problem buddy!)
(Don't worry Mood,it's okay to take care of things first and I don't mind waiting. Better late but awesome responses than immediate yet effy posts,if ya get where im heading with this.And im glad to hear you're still hyped ^^) So,with all that being said-no problem buddy!)
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@moodnoot hey mood,how’s it going there? You’ve been out for a little bit so I decided to poke ya and check if everything is okay.
@moodnoot hey mood,how’s it going there? You’ve been out for a little bit so I decided to poke ya and check if everything is okay.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@moodnoot Heya,kinda poking to check if you're alright and kinda keep the thread from disappearing into the void known as nothingness.
@moodnoot Heya,kinda poking to check if you're alright and kinda keep the thread from disappearing into the void known as nothingness.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
@moodnoot Hey,I forgot to ping you to say happy Halloween but uh..Happy very late Halloween?? Anyway,how are you? I'm doing okay.
@moodnoot Hey,I forgot to ping you to say happy Halloween but uh..Happy very late Halloween?? Anyway,how are you? I'm doing okay.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6