Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | gems not showing?
So I bought gems and it's been a few minutes and nothing happened so far. How much time does it take for it to appear normally?
So I bought gems and it's been a few minutes and nothing happened so far. How much time does it take for it to appear normally?
9VCaTNy.png
I tried it again and still nothing. It worked before but today there is nothing. My bank account shows that they withdrawn the money but nothing is happening in game. Help!
I tried it again and still nothing. It worked before but today there is nothing. My bank account shows that they withdrawn the money but nothing is happening in game. Help!
9VCaTNy.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cPyRFWy.png[/img] @BlackTeaCup Try refreshing your page, and clearing your tabs. Restart your device, if you haven't yet! The gems should be in your account right away. If they still don't show up, you should send a message to the [b]Help Centre[/b], with screenshots of your withdrawn money. (Regular FR users like us, sadly can't really help!) Good Luck :)
cPyRFWy.png

@BlackTeaCup

Try refreshing your page, and clearing your tabs. Restart your device, if you haven't yet! The gems should be in your account right away.

If they still don't show up, you should send a message to the Help Centre, with screenshots of your withdrawn money. (Regular FR users like us, sadly can't really help!)

Good Luck :)
xPlkKnY.png
@Wait

I tried all of those and still nothing. I'm a bit anxious now since I pressed it two times in total and honestly I don't want the second purchase, I'm just really nervous about this since it's a lot of money.
@Wait

I tried all of those and still nothing. I'm a bit anxious now since I pressed it two times in total and honestly I don't want the second purchase, I'm just really nervous about this since it's a lot of money.
9VCaTNy.png
@BlackTeaCup Don't try to buy any more gems unless you actually want them. Purchasing multiple packs won't get them delivered any faster.

If your gems haven't been delivered after 24 hours you can talk to contact us and they'll help you out.
Quote:
When do you get your gems?
Gems are typically credited immediately to your account and will display within your player information panel in the top right corner of the website. You will also receive an alert that the payment was successful and that your gems were delivered.

Regarding delays:
Purchases made using your Paypal balance should go through instantly once the completed transaction is confirmed by Paypal. This can take anywhere from a few moments to a few hours, depending on both Paypal or your attached financial institution or payment method.
If a purchase is made by eCheck, there may be a delay of up to several days as the check must clear before the gems can be delivered. (IMPORTANT: eChecks can appear as a twice in your statement, but it is important to know that you are NOT being charged twice; if the transaction numbers are the same, no double purchase has occurred.)
If gems have not been credited:
If you used your Paypal balance to purchase your gems and they have not delivered within 24 hours, please send our Flight Rising Support team a message through Contact Us for assistance. We will be happy to look into why there may have been a delay, and in almost all cases, can resolve your issue very easily.

If you contact us, it is required that you use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account and to include your transaction number in your message. This information will help our Flight Rising Support team confirm your identity as the account owner and to verify whether or not your purchase was correctly applied to your Flight Rising account.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081183-What-are-gems-
@BlackTeaCup Don't try to buy any more gems unless you actually want them. Purchasing multiple packs won't get them delivered any faster.

If your gems haven't been delivered after 24 hours you can talk to contact us and they'll help you out.
Quote:
When do you get your gems?
Gems are typically credited immediately to your account and will display within your player information panel in the top right corner of the website. You will also receive an alert that the payment was successful and that your gems were delivered.

Regarding delays:
Purchases made using your Paypal balance should go through instantly once the completed transaction is confirmed by Paypal. This can take anywhere from a few moments to a few hours, depending on both Paypal or your attached financial institution or payment method.
If a purchase is made by eCheck, there may be a delay of up to several days as the check must clear before the gems can be delivered. (IMPORTANT: eChecks can appear as a twice in your statement, but it is important to know that you are NOT being charged twice; if the transaction numbers are the same, no double purchase has occurred.)
If gems have not been credited:
If you used your Paypal balance to purchase your gems and they have not delivered within 24 hours, please send our Flight Rising Support team a message through Contact Us for assistance. We will be happy to look into why there may have been a delay, and in almost all cases, can resolve your issue very easily.

If you contact us, it is required that you use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account and to include your transaction number in your message. This information will help our Flight Rising Support team confirm your identity as the account owner and to verify whether or not your purchase was correctly applied to your Flight Rising account.
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081183-What-are-gems-
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cPyRFWy.png[/img] @BlackTeaCup If that's the case, it's best to report this using this form: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If you received any sort of code after you bought the gems, be sure to add it within the form. The Customer Support team will try to help. GL [s]Edit: ninja'd[/s]
cPyRFWy.png

@BlackTeaCup

If that's the case, it's best to report this using this form:

https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you received any sort of code after you bought the gems, be sure to add it within the form. The Customer Support team will try to help. GL

Edit: ninja'd
xPlkKnY.png
[quote name="BlackTeaCup" date="2019-10-03 10:44:50" ] So I bought gems and it's been a few minutes and nothing happened so far. How much time does it take for it to appear normally? [/quote] Same here.. i bought gems 5 mins ago.. no email from paypal, no gems but the money is reserved by my bank... weird..
BlackTeaCup wrote on 2019-10-03 10:44:50:

Same here.. i bought gems 5 mins ago.. no email from paypal, no gems but the money is reserved by my bank... weird..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Namarie" date="2019-10-03 12:48:35" ] [quote name="BlackTeaCup" date="2019-10-03 10:44:50" ] So I bought gems and it's been a few minutes and nothing happened so far. How much time does it take for it to appear normally? [/quote] Same here.. i bought gems 5 mins ago.. no email from paypal, no gems but the money is reserved by my bank... weird.. [/quote] mine came though just now... Really a long delay of what is normal...
Namarie wrote on 2019-10-03 12:48:35:
BlackTeaCup wrote on 2019-10-03 10:44:50:

Same here.. i bought gems 5 mins ago.. no email from paypal, no gems but the money is reserved by my bank... weird..

mine came though just now... Really a long delay of what is normal...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Namarie
Delays of a few hours are fairly normal, as the system depends on a message from paypal before they are applied to your account. Sometimes Paypal servers are under heavy enough strain that the message gets delayed.

you can check the articleWhat are gems? for more information.
@Namarie
Delays of a few hours are fairly normal, as the system depends on a message from paypal before they are applied to your account. Sometimes Paypal servers are under heavy enough strain that the message gets delayed.

you can check the articleWhat are gems? for more information.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Wait @Lonin @Namarie It seems support can help! Thank you all for your advice as well! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Wait @Lonin @Namarie It seems support can help! Thank you all for your advice as well!
9VCaTNy.png