Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a series of unfortunate events
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85
They’ve been saved! Awesome, lol. This is still really fun to speculate about because, like... how the hell did this happen in the first place? xD
They’ve been saved! Awesome, lol. This is still really fun to speculate about because, like... how the hell did this happen in the first place? xD
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Arcanist if this tread dies instantly because you decided to do something good so help me
Arcanist if this tread dies instantly because you decided to do something good so help me
[quote name="@Katargo" date="2019-09-30 11:13:07" ] [quote name="Ventoux" date="2019-09-30 11:00:25" ] Also did you all know that they're not progens apparently? [/quote] Wait, they are not progens? So not only did someone hatch not one but two fire eggs and managed to get consecutive IDs but they also were completely "regular" dragons in a regular lair, at some point, and somehow managed to both get broken? [i]HOW[/i]?? [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]If they were progens,they wouldn't show up [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=1&progen=0&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=14&wings=13&tert=33&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=1&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&sort=id_asc&page=1&nocollapse=1]there[/url] ^^ [/font]
@Katargo wrote on 2019-09-30 11:13:07:
Ventoux wrote on 2019-09-30 11:00:25:
Also did you all know that they're not progens apparently?
Wait, they are not progens? So not only did someone hatch not one but two fire eggs and managed to get consecutive IDs but they also were completely "regular" dragons in a regular lair, at some point, and somehow managed to both get broken?
HOW??
If they were progens,they wouldn't show up there ^^
W6LdAlV.gif
[quote name="Ventoux" date="2019-09-30 11:20:04" ] [quote name="Katargo" date="2019-09-30 11:13:07" ] [quote name="Ventoux" date="2019-09-30 11:00:25" ] Also did you all know that they're not progens apparently? [/quote] Wait, they are not progens? So not only did someone hatch not one but two fire eggs and managed to get consecutive IDs but they also were completely "regular" dragons in a regular lair, at some point, and somehow managed to both get broken? [i]HOW[/i]?? [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]If they were progens,they wouldn't show up [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=1&progen=0&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=14&wings=13&tert=33&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=1&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&sort=id_asc&page=1&nocollapse=1]there[/url] ^^ [/font] [/quote] Right... Didn't we search after them with the "non-progen"tag too? Yeah I remember now. I should go to sleep.
Ventoux wrote on 2019-09-30 11:20:04:
Katargo wrote on 2019-09-30 11:13:07:
Ventoux wrote on 2019-09-30 11:00:25:
Also did you all know that they're not progens apparently?
Wait, they are not progens? So not only did someone hatch not one but two fire eggs and managed to get consecutive IDs but they also were completely "regular" dragons in a regular lair, at some point, and somehow managed to both get broken?
HOW??
If they were progens,they wouldn't show up there ^^
Right... Didn't we search after them with the "non-progen"tag too? Yeah I remember now. I should go to sleep.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
But they definitely were progens before, so I wonder if the exalt code treats progens differently and that was what caused the error? Maybe this error has only existed since progen restoration became a thing.
But they definitely were progens before, so I wonder if the exalt code treats progens differently and that was what caused the error? Maybe this error has only existed since progen restoration became a thing.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I mean, they're still very much a couple of first gens, so I think the staff had to remove their progen status to get them out the void
I mean, they're still very much a couple of first gens, so I think the staff had to remove their progen status to get them out the void
Angery_blep.png
[quote name="MoonEclispe" date="2019-09-27 21:23:07" ] I know what page Akitla is located on if you want to know. If you want to find the page she is on here is the search perimeters. Name- Aki Exalted - All Proginator - Proginator (rest are default) Click on page 3 and that is the page where she is located. So staff changed the from progens to regular gen ones. [/quote] This is from page 16. They definitely used to be progens. This also speaks against the earlier theory of them having been Mutron's dragon since Mutron still has his two progens.
MoonEclispe wrote on 2019-09-27 21:23:07:
I know what page Akitla is located on if you want to know.

If you want to find the page she is on here is the search perimeters.

Name- Aki
Exalted - All
Proginator - Proginator

(rest are default)

Click on page 3 and that is the page where she is located.
So staff changed the from progens to regular gen ones.
This is from page 16. They definitely used to be progens.

This also speaks against the earlier theory of them having been Mutron's dragon since Mutron still has his two progens.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I'm pretty sure the reason why they don't appear as progens is because whoever got them out of the voided lair to fix bugs just wanted to very easily go around the "no selling progen" rule so they could get them to their own lair and exalt them.
I'm pretty sure the reason why they don't appear as progens is because whoever got them out of the voided lair to fix bugs just wanted to very easily go around the "no selling progen" rule so they could get them to their own lair and exalt them.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
[quote name="LightningBugs" date="2019-09-30 11:12:25" ] I like to think they'd probably be helping Arcanist research stuff about the void they were trapped in for so long, since they'd know it kinda well [/quote] Sounds great, tbh! Amazing story, I'm a little sad it's over now. An esplanation from the staff would've been good, but oh well...
LightningBugs wrote on 2019-09-30 11:12:25:
I like to think they'd probably be helping Arcanist research stuff about the void they were trapped in for so long, since they'd know it kinda well

Sounds great, tbh! Amazing story, I'm a little sad it's over now. An esplanation from the staff would've been good, but oh well...
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85