Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a series of unfortunate events
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/613973235188498432/628137585163763722/unknown.png[/img] theres not many things i regret, but forgeting to unsub after going on the pinglist is one- lmao
unknown.png

theres not many things i regret, but forgeting to unsub after going on the pinglist is one-

lmao
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
woah
woah
Isn't it true that Predict Morphology wasn't implemented until.....2014? Or later 2013? I know that the chances of Akitla being the Search dragon are very slim but it's a nice coincidence to say the least. It's understandable that the Staff has accessible art of colours at all times but maybe it was just much easier for them to create a progen with those colours? I really do not know, I know it's a stretch and I am not jumping on the bandwagon with full certainty but, if it's anything, it's very ironic knowing that she breaks Search.

Well, whatever it is, it's still interesting because glitches like these aren't common so seeing stuff like that is always exciting. I find it funny how the Staff can sometimes reply to complete meme threads but they haven't said a peep about this.
Isn't it true that Predict Morphology wasn't implemented until.....2014? Or later 2013? I know that the chances of Akitla being the Search dragon are very slim but it's a nice coincidence to say the least. It's understandable that the Staff has accessible art of colours at all times but maybe it was just much easier for them to create a progen with those colours? I really do not know, I know it's a stretch and I am not jumping on the bandwagon with full certainty but, if it's anything, it's very ironic knowing that she breaks Search.

Well, whatever it is, it's still interesting because glitches like these aren't common so seeing stuff like that is always exciting. I find it funny how the Staff can sometimes reply to complete meme threads but they haven't said a peep about this.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt The one important question is when the search icon first appeared? If it existed before Akilta's birth, then this hypothesis doesn't work at all. [emoji=tundra sad size=2]
@TehuMertt

The one important question is when the search icon first appeared? If it existed before Akilta's birth, then this hypothesis doesn't work at all.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@marilill I checked the captures of the site and there were no instances of the Search icon before Akitla's creation, only afterwards. However, we cannot know for certain, sadly.
@marilill I checked the captures of the site and there were no instances of the Search icon before Akitla's creation, only afterwards. However, we cannot know for certain, sadly.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I can't find anything in the forums from 2013-early 2014 about the icon appearing or updating
Though I only quickly glanced around for my keywords, someone else might have better luck
I can't find anything in the forums from 2013-early 2014 about the icon appearing or updating
Though I only quickly glanced around for my keywords, someone else might have better luck
Angery_blep.png
This is kind of interesting! Theres a lot of pages though-is there a summery for everything? I would love to join the pinglist, and I really like this mysterious dragon.

Edit: by what I gather, there's just a mysterious dragon that no one can actually see.
This is kind of interesting! Theres a lot of pages though-is there a summery for everything? I would love to join the pinglist, and I really like this mysterious dragon.

Edit: by what I gather, there's just a mysterious dragon that no one can actually see.
@dawnfire13
@dawnfire13
I went onto the way back machine and looked at the search icon. It doesn't load on the June 2013 (oldest) version of the library page, but on the august 2013 version it does and it matches the one now. This suggests it may have changed but maybe digging through the old dev tracker could tell us more certainly. If it did change, it did so in the time period that we believe Akitla was created.
I went onto the way back machine and looked at the search icon. It doesn't load on the June 2013 (oldest) version of the library page, but on the august 2013 version it does and it matches the one now. This suggests it may have changed but maybe digging through the old dev tracker could tell us more certainly. If it did change, it did so in the time period that we believe Akitla was created.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
If I remember right, wasn't there a post not to long ago about missing id numbers?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2756580#post_2756580

I don't know if this dragon would be related to those id numbers, but at the same time, I figure it was interesting and might be related to this mysterious dragon.
If I remember right, wasn't there a post not to long ago about missing id numbers?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2756580#post_2756580

I don't know if this dragon would be related to those id numbers, but at the same time, I figure it was interesting and might be related to this mysterious dragon.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85