Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Five Miles Out (RP OPEN)
1 2 3 4
Ryan glanced out of the side of his truck. He had heard Tora say they were going down to the old railroad tracks, so apparently that was where they were going. He couldn’t shake this off feeling though... not from Caelum, but it felt like something else was watching him.

“I guess we’re going to have to yeah you then.” Tora teased. She tilted her head. “So, you just moved here around the same time people started disappearing. You regret coming here now?”
Caelum opened his mouth to respond but was jarred forward as Ryan slammed on the breaks and swore.
“Hey! What was that for?!” Tora snapped.

Ryan stares straight ahead, pale and shaky, his knuckles white on the steering wheel.
He’d thought he’d seen something in the fountain...
The same thing he’d thought he’d seen when he’d doven into the river to save Tora.
A grey thing.
Long fingers.
No eyes.
No.
It was his mind playing tricks on him.
“Sorry. Just a... just a cat crossing the street.” He lied.
I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy...
Ryan glanced out of the side of his truck. He had heard Tora say they were going down to the old railroad tracks, so apparently that was where they were going. He couldn’t shake this off feeling though... not from Caelum, but it felt like something else was watching him.

“I guess we’re going to have to yeah you then.” Tora teased. She tilted her head. “So, you just moved here around the same time people started disappearing. You regret coming here now?”
Caelum opened his mouth to respond but was jarred forward as Ryan slammed on the breaks and swore.
“Hey! What was that for?!” Tora snapped.

Ryan stares straight ahead, pale and shaky, his knuckles white on the steering wheel.
He’d thought he’d seen something in the fountain...
The same thing he’d thought he’d seen when he’d doven into the river to save Tora.
A grey thing.
Long fingers.
No eyes.
No.
It was his mind playing tricks on him.
“Sorry. Just a... just a cat crossing the street.” He lied.
I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy...
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
Sydney fell forwards, catching herself before she fell. "A cat? Probably a stray, poor thing." She jumped out of the bed of the truck, hoping she could find the cat so it could go to a shelter.

"It must have bolted when it thought you were gonna run it over," Sydney proclaimed, her disappointment showing.
Sydney fell forwards, catching herself before she fell. "A cat? Probably a stray, poor thing." She jumped out of the bed of the truck, hoping she could find the cat so it could go to a shelter.

"It must have bolted when it thought you were gonna run it over," Sydney proclaimed, her disappointment showing.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
(@Tweeter101 Sorry I've been dealing with a lot of mental things, but I am back if you're still interested)

"Yeah. Bolted." Ryan mumbled.
He noticed a raindrop on his windshield. That's weird. He thought, noticing the sunlight still directly above them.

"Sunshower!" Tora proclaimed excitedly. "I love those! They're so weird!"

Caelum nervously wiped the drop of rain from the back of his hand. "We should go inside." He started.

"What? Because of a little weird rain?" Tora teased.

"You know they say that when this is happening, the devil is beating his wife..." Caelum trailed off. "It's a bad omen. We should go inside."

"It's not a bad omen." Tora snorted. "It's a rare weather event. Not even super duper rare. It happens. Wind's just blowing in rain from a few miles out, that's all."

"We should go inside." Caelum repeated.
(@Tweeter101 Sorry I've been dealing with a lot of mental things, but I am back if you're still interested)

"Yeah. Bolted." Ryan mumbled.
He noticed a raindrop on his windshield. That's weird. He thought, noticing the sunlight still directly above them.

"Sunshower!" Tora proclaimed excitedly. "I love those! They're so weird!"

Caelum nervously wiped the drop of rain from the back of his hand. "We should go inside." He started.

"What? Because of a little weird rain?" Tora teased.

"You know they say that when this is happening, the devil is beating his wife..." Caelum trailed off. "It's a bad omen. We should go inside."

"It's not a bad omen." Tora snorted. "It's a rare weather event. Not even super duper rare. It happens. Wind's just blowing in rain from a few miles out, that's all."

"We should go inside." Caelum repeated.
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
((I get it, I'm still interested. There's been a bad luck demon of sorts running around recently.))

Sydney hopped into the truck, a raindrop falling onto her hair. "Sunshower, huh. Nice! Let's hurry up so we don't get soaked!" She smiled, happy to get on track, while still worried about the cat.
((I get it, I'm still interested. There's been a bad luck demon of sorts running around recently.))

Sydney hopped into the truck, a raindrop falling onto her hair. "Sunshower, huh. Nice! Let's hurry up so we don't get soaked!" She smiled, happy to get on track, while still worried about the cat.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]