Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion]Starfall Skin&Accent Contest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="CrierNightglori" date="2019-09-16 17:17:58" ] [center]Pastel Starpaint[/center] [img]https://imgur.com/A04VRqw.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/1uza3xA.png[/img] [s]It's my first time making an accent/skin, so I'm not surprised if I don't win oof[/s] [/quote] @CrierNightglori Miss, I don't mean to criticize, but, your accent doesn't work within this rule, and I don't want you to be disqualified, as it is a nice accent. Remember that skins and accents may not cover up line art or [b]extend beyond the silhouette of the dragon.[/b]
CrierNightglori wrote on 2019-09-16 17:17:58:
Pastel Starpaint

A04VRqw.png

1uza3xA.png

It's my first time making an accent/skin, so I'm not surprised if I don't win oof

@CrierNightglori

Miss, I don't mean to criticize, but, your accent doesn't work within this rule, and I don't want you to be disqualified, as it is a nice accent.

Remember that skins and accents may not cover up line art or extend beyond the silhouette of the dragon.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
[quote name=" " date="2019-09-16 13:20:42" ] Anyone know when the results come out? [/quote] @CuddlyAlpaca First day of the festival.
wrote on 2019-09-16 13:20:42:
Anyone know when the results come out?
@CuddlyAlpaca First day of the festival.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@Arsenic33 Thank you! :D
@Arsenic33 Thank you! :D
@ShadowRinny
@PhoebeBird
thank you very much! I will ping you in the case I will need to print it :)
@ShadowRinny
@PhoebeBird
thank you very much! I will ping you in the case I will need to print it :)
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@voidsent wow that one's stunning! I'd love to see what it looks like equipped.
@voidsent wow that one's stunning! I'd love to see what it looks like equipped.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="Slaytheist" date="2019-09-03 17:45:48" ] @VolcanicThunder i like your submission a lot :0 you should try tinting the lines to better match the color they're on so you can't see them as much !! [/quote] @Slaytheist You posted this like forever ago and I was hoping to make a quick update and thank you, but life happened and I just had a chance to edit it today. I'm always scared to mess with the line color but I gave it a shot and really think that even with as little as I did it looks a lot better. Thanks for the suggestion!
Slaytheist wrote on 2019-09-03 17:45:48:
@VolcanicThunder i like your submission a lot :0 you should try tinting the lines to better match the color they're on so you can't see them as much !!

@Slaytheist You posted this like forever ago and I was hoping to make a quick update and thank you, but life happened and I just had a chance to edit it today.

I'm always scared to mess with the line color but I gave it a shot and really think that even with as little as I did it looks a lot better. Thanks for the suggestion!
wishlist
@KallyPaige
So should I delete it, then? 'Cause it took forever to upload (not drawing oof just the upload), and I don't really have much time...
:/
@KallyPaige
So should I delete it, then? 'Cause it took forever to upload (not drawing oof just the upload), and I don't really have much time...
:/
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
Part 2 of my faves...

@eieru Pulse is a cute idea and nicely rendered too
@Catalin The detailing on those wings is so even and goes nicely with the subtle starry membrane
@SkylarkLanding That's a really creative idea with the blackboard and alchemy items
Part 2 of my faves...

@eieru Pulse is a cute idea and nicely rendered too
@Catalin The detailing on those wings is so even and goes nicely with the subtle starry membrane
@SkylarkLanding That's a really creative idea with the blackboard and alchemy items
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@CrierNightglori

I'm sorry, if that's a big problem for you, yes? I'm very sorry, I really like the accent.
@CrierNightglori

I'm sorry, if that's a big problem for you, yes? I'm very sorry, I really like the accent.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@BritishSarcasm That's such a nice compliment, thank you so much!
@BritishSarcasm That's such a nice compliment, thank you so much!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16