Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXY orca/robin Slime/Sludge babs
1 2 3 4
@SaiyanxPride
Goat

Hmmmm idk. Kinda liking it XD

I can write you down for other special eyes though! And if the rare eyed fella doesn't sell.
@SaiyanxPride
Goat

Hmmmm idk. Kinda liking it XD

I can write you down for other special eyes though! And if the rare eyed fella doesn't sell.
fTxOkDT.png
@XBloodThirstyX

Actually I just made the mistake of messing around in the scry as well. Might take the other bab and put my glowing eye on him oml
@XBloodThirstyX

Actually I just made the mistake of messing around in the scry as well. Might take the other bab and put my glowing eye on him oml
kWTG1iq.png
@SaiyanxPride
Totally up to you! No one has shown interest in the common eyed yet. So just let me know if you would like him :)
@SaiyanxPride
Totally up to you! No one has shown interest in the common eyed yet. So just let me know if you would like him :)
fTxOkDT.png
@XBloodThirstyX

I'll let you know. trying to get these last two Elim's sold and i'll have the funds!
@XBloodThirstyX

I'll let you know. trying to get these last two Elim's sold and i'll have the funds!
kWTG1iq.png
@SaiyanxPride
Awesome! Do you want me to put the common eyed on hold for you just in case, or leave him available for now?
@SaiyanxPride
Awesome! Do you want me to put the common eyed on hold for you just in case, or leave him available for now?
fTxOkDT.png
@XBloodThirstyX

Go ahead and keep him available. if nothing else I can wait for the next nest. O:
@XBloodThirstyX

Go ahead and keep him available. if nothing else I can wait for the next nest. O:
kWTG1iq.png
Can I buy the first one?
Can I buy the first one?
F87y56I.png
@xbloodthristyx
@xbloodthristyx
F87y56I.png
@xbloodthristyx

These slime/sludge babs are gorgeous. Seeing as how I'm a bit late to have them join my lair, may I be added to a pinglist for a nest? ^^
@xbloodthristyx

These slime/sludge babs are gorgeous. Seeing as how I'm a bit late to have them join my lair, may I be added to a pinglist for a nest? ^^
TaR9k3E.png
CourtneyOlivia
eGiN2Xv.png
She/Her
@XBloodThirstyX
Aliright then ping me instead next them there are an new gruop of slime/sludge hatclings^
@XBloodThirstyX
Aliright then ping me instead next them there are an new gruop of slime/sludge hatclings^
1 2 3 4