Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXY orca/robin Slime/Sludge babs
1 2 3 4
@DragonofMordor
Yes indeed I can! I'll hold him for ya. Just let me know when you got the gems, and I'll send a cr!
@DragonofMordor
Yes indeed I can! I'll hold him for ya. Just let me know when you got the gems, and I'll send a cr!
fTxOkDT.png
@xbloodthirstyx

Okay, I've got the gems now.
@xbloodthirstyx

Okay, I've got the gems now.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@xbloodthirstyx Are you willing to hold the other one as well? I can send you 170kT and 30G right away?

Edit: sold a few things, can offer 35G and 215kT up front. Thats half :)
@xbloodthirstyx Are you willing to hold the other one as well? I can send you 170kT and 30G right away?

Edit: sold a few things, can offer 35G and 215kT up front. Thats half :)
0e7EtYn.png
@YuuNishinoya
Ya I can hold her :D. And whatever works! With the total of 500kt/g I’ll accept it :D just send a cr when ready
@YuuNishinoya
Ya I can hold her :D. And whatever works! With the total of 500kt/g I’ll accept it :D just send a cr when ready
fTxOkDT.png
Hello all! Thanks to @/Alicorna, we have a new batch of babies (five or so days) early! All are listed on the first page. Let me know if you are interested in them or have any questions!

(Sorry for any misspings)
@SaiyanxPride
@Penquingrace
@VVastelander
@Kamixazia
@Mattykips
@bedfordblack
@Bumpsly
@nitsuj
@CourtneyOlivia
Hello all! Thanks to @/Alicorna, we have a new batch of babies (five or so days) early! All are listed on the first page. Let me know if you are interested in them or have any questions!

(Sorry for any misspings)
@SaiyanxPride
@Penquingrace
@VVastelander
@Kamixazia
@Mattykips
@bedfordblack
@Bumpsly
@nitsuj
@CourtneyOlivia
fTxOkDT.png
@XBloodThirstyX

Beautiful babies as always. Hoping for a Primal eyed male, please ping if you get!
@XBloodThirstyX

Beautiful babies as always. Hoping for a Primal eyed male, please ping if you get!
kWTG1iq.png
@Penquingrace
@VVastelander
@Kamixazia
@Mattykips
@bedfordblack
@Bumpsly
@nitsuj
@CourtneyOlivia
Hello all! I have decided that due to the new breed I am selling my last boy for 250g now! HALF OFF! Please let me know if you want him!
@Penquingrace
@VVastelander
@Kamixazia
@Mattykips
@bedfordblack
@Bumpsly
@nitsuj
@CourtneyOlivia
Hello all! I have decided that due to the new breed I am selling my last boy for 250g now! HALF OFF! Please let me know if you want him!
fTxOkDT.png
1 2 3 4