Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] - Karma's Art Shop - Gjinkas/Humans
1 2 3
@AstralKarma

May I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
@AstralKarma

May I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
1QJN1XU.gif cZpN0q4.gif BEudVnu.gif 2tzbE3I.gif
@Sparklepelt You can DM me with what you'd like to order actually, I was about to open slots back up tomorrow! <3
@Sparklepelt You can DM me with what you'd like to order actually, I was about to open slots back up tomorrow! <3
AK_artshop_sig_size.png
@AstralKarma

Do you still have a slot open? if not, may I be on the pinglist for next time please?
@AstralKarma

Do you still have a slot open? if not, may I be on the pinglist for next time please?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Skittyhime Sure, it's my last slot so it might be a bit before I get to yours, but you can still DM with what you'd like ^-^
@Skittyhime Sure, it's my last slot so it might be a bit before I get to yours, but you can still DM with what you'd like ^-^
AK_artshop_sig_size.png
@AstralKarma

Omg, I love your art!! I saw that you were open, and I'm wondering if you could do a chibi icon commission of my oc Hanae? Her refs are here: https://imgur.com/a/cbSNj

I'd love it if you could draw her in her outfit in the 4th picture! If you're willing, I'd be happy to send a CR to you right away!
@AstralKarma

Omg, I love your art!! I saw that you were open, and I'm wondering if you could do a chibi icon commission of my oc Hanae? Her refs are here: https://imgur.com/a/cbSNj

I'd love it if you could draw her in her outfit in the 4th picture! If you're willing, I'd be happy to send a CR to you right away!
EPqJo3I.pngAwc88Y1.png
@Ceriae Sure, DM me first with this filled out please:

Name of Character:
Ref(s) of Character:
Commission Type:
How will you be Paying?:

<3
@Ceriae Sure, DM me first with this filled out please:

Name of Character:
Ref(s) of Character:
Commission Type:
How will you be Paying?:

<3
AK_artshop_sig_size.png
@AstralKarma Hello there! Is it possible to get a waist-up commission with two characters (from an anime) in it? I understand if the price is just 5kg or if I'll need to wait for you to have more slots open! Of course, if you're already full, could I be added to a pinglist for when you're open again? Thank you so much.
@AstralKarma Hello there! Is it possible to get a waist-up commission with two characters (from an anime) in it? I understand if the price is just 5kg or if I'll need to wait for you to have more slots open! Of course, if you're already full, could I be added to a pinglist for when you're open again? Thank you so much.
@infinyo
I can absolutely add you to my pinglist! <3 I'll let you know as soon as slots open back up again!
@infinyo
I can absolutely add you to my pinglist! <3 I'll let you know as soon as slots open back up again!
AK_artshop_sig_size.png
@infinyo
I am now ready to accept your commission whenever! <3 No rush!
@infinyo
I am now ready to accept your commission whenever! <3 No rush!
AK_artshop_sig_size.png
!!!ATTENTION INCOMING COMMISSIONERS!!!

Prices will be bumped up now that summer is over. I have less time on my hands therefor my time spent on commissions is more valuable and thusly more expensive!
The prices you see now are NOT accurate and will be changed soon!
Those who contacted me before summer ended will not have to pay the more expensive prices, don't worry.
!!!ATTENTION INCOMING COMMISSIONERS!!!

Prices will be bumped up now that summer is over. I have less time on my hands therefor my time spent on commissions is more valuable and thusly more expensive!
The prices you see now are NOT accurate and will be changed soon!
Those who contacted me before summer ended will not have to pay the more expensive prices, don't worry.
AK_artshop_sig_size.png
1 2 3