Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 292 293
@Diplocaulus
Sounds like it makes for an interesting lifestyle

@Mayberry25
Man, I used to draw dragons ALL THE TIME when I was a kid. What happened?
@Diplocaulus
Sounds like it makes for an interesting lifestyle

@Mayberry25
Man, I used to draw dragons ALL THE TIME when I was a kid. What happened?
A man asked me for a quarter for a cup of coffee so I bit him.
@ArtimisNight
I think it is important to have students responsible for their education. Here it is ALL our fault if they don't do well. I mean not like kids spend 2/3rds of their day at home + weekends.

I would like to know how that system works because something needs to change here for everyone's sake.
@ArtimisNight
I think it is important to have students responsible for their education. Here it is ALL our fault if they don't do well. I mean not like kids spend 2/3rds of their day at home + weekends.

I would like to know how that system works because something needs to change here for everyone's sake.
@bunjywunjy
Ha. I went to AX last year. We drove....we left four day before the com and got there an 2 on day 0........

I love conventions. If I wasn't broke I'd have flown to AX to meet the scouts voice actors as I am the hugest Moonie! At the very least Jupiter! (Keep reading!)

@malberry25 @ diplocaulus
(Read above)
Anyone who can draw is amazing to me. Like I said I have minimal drawing skills. But I do make graphic vinyl stickers and scrapbook.

The con we have every year in Canada Alberta is Animethon.
@bunjywunjy
Ha. I went to AX last year. We drove....we left four day before the com and got there an 2 on day 0........

I love conventions. If I wasn't broke I'd have flown to AX to meet the scouts voice actors as I am the hugest Moonie! At the very least Jupiter! (Keep reading!)

@malberry25 @ diplocaulus
(Read above)
Anyone who can draw is amazing to me. Like I said I have minimal drawing skills. But I do make graphic vinyl stickers and scrapbook.

The con we have every year in Canada Alberta is Animethon.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@bunjywunjy
Never too late to start drawing dragons!
@bunjywunjy
Never too late to start drawing dragons!
@ArtimisNight
What type of vinyl stickers have you made (I have a love for stickers lol)

What year did you go to AX?
@ArtimisNight
What type of vinyl stickers have you made (I have a love for stickers lol)

What year did you go to AX?
@mayberry25
Last year!

II don't quite get the question but I've done like fma, KH, sailor moon, FFX, sponge bob. And I love making them multi-coloured. Some of them get pretty detailed.
@mayberry25
Last year!

II don't quite get the question but I've done like fma, KH, sailor moon, FFX, sponge bob. And I love making them multi-coloured. Some of them get pretty detailed.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight
Lol I guess I should have been more specific but you pretty much answered what I meant to ask. I would to see your fandom art!
@ArtimisNight
Lol I guess I should have been more specific but you pretty much answered what I meant to ask. I would to see your fandom art!
It's not really fandom art. I take pieces made by people from the internet and trace them in a program to make sticker versions. It was something I did in high school, but I don't have the program or the 1500$ printer so I just have to do stickers I made when I graduated four ...five years ago
@mayberry25
It's not really fandom art. I take pieces made by people from the internet and trace them in a program to make sticker versions. It was something I did in high school, but I don't have the program or the 1500$ printer so I just have to do stickers I made when I graduated four ...five years ago
@mayberry25
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight
Hey, is my clan energy bar low? I think I might have a glitch. It looks to me like it's been at 100% since yesterday morning and I can't feed my dragons, but I didn't get my extra gathering turns or gem today D:
@ArtimisNight
Hey, is my clan energy bar low? I think I might have a glitch. It looks to me like it's been at 100% since yesterday morning and I can't feed my dragons, but I didn't get my extra gathering turns or gem today D:
A man asked me for a quarter for a cup of coffee so I bit him.
@bunjywunjy
You may need to delete your browser history. My dragons wouldn't mature until I did that.
@bunjywunjy
You may need to delete your browser history. My dragons wouldn't mature until I did that.
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 292 293