Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams about FR
1 2
Last night I had a dream that someone gifted me a 1st Gen Imperial. I was so happy. I didn't remember until just now, I was farming the coli, and a male Imp showed up in a captcha that looked a bit similar to the one in my dream.

Anyone else have dreams about FR sometimes?
Last night I had a dream that someone gifted me a 1st Gen Imperial. I was so happy. I didn't remember until just now, I was farming the coli, and a male Imp showed up in a captcha that looked a bit similar to the one in my dream.

Anyone else have dreams about FR sometimes?
Oh boy where do I start with this. Well this year I remember 2 dreams about fr.

First one was very strange one. I was on FR looking at it and I saw I got pm from someone and it was username that I didn't remember a name but it had Female Coalt with primary gene emerald color crystal. And it had Pink Daisy Cabbie. Other details I don't remember about that Coalt. That person write me a message about warning that there are 5 evil Imperials that are stealing nests from other people secretly in Nesting Grounds. They mentioned that 4 Imperials are sneaking somewhere around and 1 Imperial is taking care of nest and waiting for hatchlings to hatch so they can sell them. I just reply to them as thank you for warning me about that and that woke me up.
That was dark and strange for me. Not sure what to think about that dream.

And second one I was drawing adoptable for people something that I do usually when I'm here. That's it.
Oh boy where do I start with this. Well this year I remember 2 dreams about fr.

First one was very strange one. I was on FR looking at it and I saw I got pm from someone and it was username that I didn't remember a name but it had Female Coalt with primary gene emerald color crystal. And it had Pink Daisy Cabbie. Other details I don't remember about that Coalt. That person write me a message about warning that there are 5 evil Imperials that are stealing nests from other people secretly in Nesting Grounds. They mentioned that 4 Imperials are sneaking somewhere around and 1 Imperial is taking care of nest and waiting for hatchlings to hatch so they can sell them. I just reply to them as thank you for warning me about that and that woke me up.
That was dark and strange for me. Not sure what to think about that dream.

And second one I was drawing adoptable for people something that I do usually when I'm here. That's it.
Oh, gosh, that reminded me that I had an FR dream last night. I dreamt that they added... wait for it...

Mermaid dachshund familiars.

I mean, we already have those utterly adorable winged corgis, riiiight? It could, maybe, plausibly, possibly occur in some timeline, hopefully this one? *cough cough* They were like the cutest thing ever. I'm glad I remembered it!
Oh, gosh, that reminded me that I had an FR dream last night. I dreamt that they added... wait for it...

Mermaid dachshund familiars.

I mean, we already have those utterly adorable winged corgis, riiiight? It could, maybe, plausibly, possibly occur in some timeline, hopefully this one? *cough cough* They were like the cutest thing ever. I'm glad I remembered it!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I've had an FR-related dream before, but not entirely about FR. It was about me being a baby G1 imp with gem genes. It was apparently my job to kill a specific person. If I didn't, then the world would've plunged into world war 3. The guy I was supposed to kill sent over a fleet of planes to hunt me down, so I hid in a cardboard box while I tried to shoot down the planes. One of the "little yellow friends" from the friendship dragon in dragon city was clinging on my tail and helping me. Once we shot down the planes, we fired some missiles that blew up his base. From the inside of a cardboard box.
I've had an FR-related dream before, but not entirely about FR. It was about me being a baby G1 imp with gem genes. It was apparently my job to kill a specific person. If I didn't, then the world would've plunged into world war 3. The guy I was supposed to kill sent over a fleet of planes to hunt me down, so I hid in a cardboard box while I tried to shoot down the planes. One of the "little yellow friends" from the friendship dragon in dragon city was clinging on my tail and helping me. Once we shot down the planes, we fired some missiles that blew up his base. From the inside of a cardboard box.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I never made a thread for it myself, but I always like to tell this story on threads like these (Since tbh I want this item to be real)

Someone glitched into Festive favors and found the next Shadow fest item to be light purple balloons.
I never made a thread for it myself, but I always like to tell this story on threads like these (Since tbh I want this item to be real)

Someone glitched into Festive favors and found the next Shadow fest item to be light purple balloons.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I've had Plenty of FR dreams, some more involved than others, but one of the one's that stuck with me was my progen being the dragon equivalent of a magical girl. That inspired me to do my current lore theme.

One of my dreams also predicted the disappearance of the tidelord, so if it turns out the Flamecaller is responsible for him disappearing you can call me a true prophet.
I've had Plenty of FR dreams, some more involved than others, but one of the one's that stuck with me was my progen being the dragon equivalent of a magical girl. That inspired me to do my current lore theme.

One of my dreams also predicted the disappearance of the tidelord, so if it turns out the Flamecaller is responsible for him disappearing you can call me a true prophet.
once i dreamt that rainbow was a color for dragons..
too bad its not real
once i dreamt that rainbow was a color for dragons..
too bad its not real
i am bad at things
I once had a very creepypasta-like FR dream, long story short, I saw an ugly fodder dragon on the AH and didn't buy her, she glitched out and got mad at me and then exalted all my dragons and replaced them with all the fodder I ever exalted.

It spooked me so I had to check and make sure all my dragons were in my lair when I woke up.

I remember exactly what she looked like too, and her name and everything. Lowkey want to find a dragon exactly like her and keep her in my lair haha.
I once had a very creepypasta-like FR dream, long story short, I saw an ugly fodder dragon on the AH and didn't buy her, she glitched out and got mad at me and then exalted all my dragons and replaced them with all the fodder I ever exalted.

It spooked me so I had to check and make sure all my dragons were in my lair when I woke up.

I remember exactly what she looked like too, and her name and everything. Lowkey want to find a dragon exactly like her and keep her in my lair haha.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Once dreamt that they added swiftwings and they looked the same.
Everyone got mad
Once dreamt that they added swiftwings and they looked the same.
Everyone got mad
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I had a dream that I hatched a Noc egg and it was a Triple Navy boy Noc with Earth Unusual eyes.

Whilst freaking out over PMs on Messenger with my gf, I mentioned that I saw the repeating 'Na' and thought it was Banana

THEN somehow either I scried the child as a Triple Banana with Lightning eyes or in dream logic it switched colours and genders???

Idk man, trippy
I had a dream that I hatched a Noc egg and it was a Triple Navy boy Noc with Earth Unusual eyes.

Whilst freaking out over PMs on Messenger with my gf, I mentioned that I saw the repeating 'Na' and thought it was Banana

THEN somehow either I scried the child as a Triple Banana with Lightning eyes or in dream logic it switched colours and genders???

Idk man, trippy
1 2