Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55
Yep, I'm also affected 10 turns all around.
Yep, I'm also affected 10 turns all around.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
yep, same here :(
yep, same here :(
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
No daily bonuses for me either.
No daily bonuses for me either.
[quote name="JetBlackSteel" date="2014-05-21 00:32:33"]Whelp. [size=15]Undel Hijack: [b]Hi guys. We're aware of the issue. We pushed some new code yesterday that doesn't seem to be playing as well with rollover tasks as it should. Our programmers will be attending to this today. We'll get this sorted out. No need for further reports until we make a change, which will be as soon as the programmers wake up. :)[/b][/size][/quote] very good to know I thought it was odd i only had 10 turns today....shame really
JetBlackSteel wrote on 2014-05-21 00:32:33:
Whelp.

Undel Hijack: Hi guys. We're aware of the issue. We pushed some new code yesterday that doesn't seem to be playing as well with rollover tasks as it should. Our programmers will be attending to this today. We'll get this sorted out. No need for further reports until we make a change, which will be as soon as the programmers wake up. :)

very good to know I thought it was odd i only had 10 turns today....shame really
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
I also didn't get my daily gem. I'm sure it's all the same issue.
I also didn't get my daily gem. I'm sure it's all the same issue.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
Same problem :( I have never gone below 90 with my clan feeding, i still only have 10 gathering turns.
Same problem :( I have never gone below 90 with my clan feeding, i still only have 10 gathering turns.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Thanks for the Hijack Neon, I wondered what was up.

I'm glad Gathering mechanics had an upgrade a while back, otherwise this lack of turns would have left some of my dragons hungry. Before I was cutting it close with 15 turns, sometimes it wasn't enough,

*gives Programmers coffee*
Thanks for the Hijack Neon, I wondered what was up.

I'm glad Gathering mechanics had an upgrade a while back, otherwise this lack of turns would have left some of my dragons hungry. Before I was cutting it close with 15 turns, sometimes it wasn't enough,

*gives Programmers coffee*
same here :T
same here :T
My dragons' hunger just went down (at least 1/2 hour after the 8:00 tick) so hopefully that means they're making progress and we'll get our extra turns back soon...
My dragons' hunger just went down (at least 1/2 hour after the 8:00 tick) so hopefully that means they're making progress and we'll get our extra turns back soon...
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
lmao at @Undel hijack
lmao at @Undel hijack
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 54 55