Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55
[quote name="BlueTrillium" date="2014-05-21 08:52:13"]My dragons' hunger just went down (at least 1/2 hour after the 8:00 tick) so hopefully that means they're making progress and we'll get our extra turns back soon...[/quote] My dragons hunger went down too, and they could be fed without any issues, so it does seem like progress is being made. Gathering turns are still at 10 though, and I'm putting off using them until I absolutely have to.
BlueTrillium wrote on 2014-05-21 08:52:13:
My dragons' hunger just went down (at least 1/2 hour after the 8:00 tick) so hopefully that means they're making progress and we'll get our extra turns back soon...
My dragons hunger went down too, and they could be fed without any issues, so it does seem like progress is being made.
Gathering turns are still at 10 though, and I'm putting off using them until I absolutely have to.
I think it also affected my gem count. I just bought some gems today, and shortly afterwards, one of my Familiars awakened, so I got a Gilded Treasure Chest. Upon opening it, I received around 50 gems, but I swear it looks like my gem count went DOWN instead of up.

I could be reading wrong, but I could swear I had well over 1300 gems prior to opening the chest
I think it also affected my gem count. I just bought some gems today, and shortly afterwards, one of my Familiars awakened, so I got a Gilded Treasure Chest. Upon opening it, I received around 50 gems, but I swear it looks like my gem count went DOWN instead of up.

I could be reading wrong, but I could swear I had well over 1300 gems prior to opening the chest
98% energy, only 10 turns.
98% energy, only 10 turns.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
I'm having this problem as well, despite having full energy. I realized halfway through using my gathering turns that there weren't as many as there should be.
I'm having this problem as well, despite having full energy. I realized halfway through using my gathering turns that there weren't as many as there should be.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Well, seeing as they wait for the programmers to wake up... what timezones are they in anyways? Do I email flight rising again (Did that the first time this happened, didn't do it the second time, got turns restored first time but not second time XD) or do I hope for +6 turns in my gathering tomorrow? Oh such drama XD
Well, seeing as they wait for the programmers to wake up... what timezones are they in anyways? Do I email flight rising again (Did that the first time this happened, didn't do it the second time, got turns restored first time but not second time XD) or do I hope for +6 turns in my gathering tomorrow? Oh such drama XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Aw man, I had 10 turns too. :( I use the extra 5 to gather for food so when I hit 8 after only gathering food twice I was like "waaaiiit a second..."
Glad to hear it's a known bug!
Aw man, I had 10 turns too. :( I use the extra 5 to gather for food so when I hit 8 after only gathering food twice I was like "waaaiiit a second..."
Glad to hear it's a known bug!
j3ZfEJa.png
Yeah, only 10 turns here too XP should have 15 lol
Yeah, only 10 turns here too XP should have 15 lol
I'm a #Critter ♥
this is happened before too and i am so sad :( i didn't get my turns because last time you fixed it really late, but i hope i get them today :(
this is happened before too and i am so sad :( i didn't get my turns because last time you fixed it really late, but i hope i get them today :(
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Here is hoping we all get our 5 missing turns back. Gathering loot is one of my fave parts of my FR day ♥
Here is hoping we all get our 5 missing turns back. Gathering loot is one of my fave parts of my FR day ♥
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
@SpectralDragon You could be right. I think I'm missing my gem for today but it's entirely possible that I simply didn't notice yesterday's amount, so I'm remembering Monday's. As for the 250t...I honestly have no idea if I got that or not. That one's harder for me to keep track of.

The gathering turns are far more important to me...
@SpectralDragon You could be right. I think I'm missing my gem for today but it's entirely possible that I simply didn't notice yesterday's amount, so I'm remembering Monday's. As for the 250t...I honestly have no idea if I got that or not. That one's harder for me to keep track of.

The gathering turns are far more important to me...
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup."
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55