Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Moon Garden Hatchery] New Blossom Pair!
1 2 3 4
[center]Bumping the hatchery thread with some very exciting news!![/center] ----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/TDQ5xQe.jpg[/img][nextcol][center] [b]NEW PAIR[/b] [u]GAOLERS WITH BLOSSOM[/u] Moom has just got a pair that will be hatching some beautiful gaolers with the blossom gene!! Ping @/SleepyMoom to be added to the pinglist for these wonderful gaolers when they've hatched!![/center][/columns]
Bumping the hatchery thread with some very exciting news!!

TDQ5xQe.jpg
NEW PAIR

GAOLERS WITH BLOSSOM

Moom has just got a pair that will be hatching some beautiful gaolers with the blossom gene!!

Ping @/SleepyMoom to be added to the pinglist for these wonderful gaolers when they've hatched!!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
@SleepyMoom pinglist for the blossom gaoler pair please :)
@SleepyMoom pinglist for the blossom gaoler pair please :)
r7P00ic.png
@SleepyMoom
Pinglist for the Blossom pair please!
@SleepyMoom
Pinglist for the Blossom pair please!
PvGrR8V.png
@ElysianJewels @FireflyRhapsody [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55097053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550971/55097053_350.png[/img] [/url] got two completely identical children except for ones a boy and one's a girl! who wants who? Selling them for 750kt or 750g! Turns out there are no XYY blossom children on sale with pinstripe! Of course, I've got other people vying for them so please respond within 24 hours or they will be taken!
@ElysianJewels
@FireflyRhapsody

55097053_350.png

got two completely identical children except for ones a boy and one's a girl! who wants who? Selling them for 750kt or 750g! Turns out there are no XYY blossom children on sale with pinstripe!

Of course, I've got other people vying for them so please respond within 24 hours or they will be taken!
@SleepyMoom
Oh they're lovely! Unfortunately I can't afford them at this time so I'm gonna have to wait until the next breeding. I'm sure these two will sell fast!
@SleepyMoom
Oh they're lovely! Unfortunately I can't afford them at this time so I'm gonna have to wait until the next breeding. I'm sure these two will sell fast!
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody I'll message you when the next brood emerges!
@FireflyRhapsody I'll message you when the next brood emerges!
@SleepyMoom thank you!! Unfortunately i've spent all my money on art and other things so i don't think i'll be able to get one this clutch but hopefully for their next clutch!! They're gorgeous so i'm sure they'll be snatched right up!
@SleepyMoom thank you!! Unfortunately i've spent all my money on art and other things so i don't think i'll be able to get one this clutch but hopefully for their next clutch!! They're gorgeous so i'm sure they'll be snatched right up!
r7P00ic.png
@SleepyMoom could i be added to the general pinglist? ;v;

but also specifically for kermes and jeanluc? ;v; I saw the girl from their pair and fell in love, thing is i'm looking for a male not a female TTvTT
@SleepyMoom could i be added to the general pinglist? ;v;

but also specifically for kermes and jeanluc? ;v; I saw the girl from their pair and fell in love, thing is i'm looking for a male not a female TTvTT

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@MysteryGyn breeding them right now, 3 eggs!!! Hopefully one will be a boy!!! And do you need an xxx cause there’s only a 50/50 chance it’ll be an xxx
@MysteryGyn breeding them right now, 3 eggs!!! Hopefully one will be a boy!!! And do you need an xxx cause there’s only a 50/50 chance it’ll be an xxx
@SleepyMoom ooo nice ;v; and xxx would be cool, but at the same time not necessary at all XD I just want a male thats dark red ;v;
@SleepyMoom ooo nice ;v; and xxx would be cool, but at the same time not necessary at all XD I just want a male thats dark red ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
1 2 3 4