Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding stra/navy/white
1 2 3 4
@anxiousgingerfox @unclephil

I have hatched the nest and though lots of babies hatched very close to the exact one I need, I didn't quite get what I was looking for this time around. Im keeping one of the babies just in case, but I hope that I can rely on your dragons again?

If you guys are interested in a hatchling, they are in my sell sort exalt tab. No charge of course ;) the one in my projects tab is gonna stay in case the plan needs adjustments.
@anxiousgingerfox @unclephil

I have hatched the nest and though lots of babies hatched very close to the exact one I need, I didn't quite get what I was looking for this time around. Im keeping one of the babies just in case, but I hope that I can rely on your dragons again?

If you guys are interested in a hatchling, they are in my sell sort exalt tab. No charge of course ;) the one in my projects tab is gonna stay in case the plan needs adjustments.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying

A shame- but no biggie! I'd be happy to lend him over again whenever you might try again! I'm gonna have to take a peek at the cuties in question!

Edit: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16946&tab=dragon&did=54570502 This one certainly caught my eye-
@ProbablyLying

A shame- but no biggie! I'd be happy to lend him over again whenever you might try again! I'm gonna have to take a peek at the cuties in question!

Edit: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16946&tab=dragon&did=54570502 This one certainly caught my eye-
@ProbablyLying Whenever you want to try again is fine with me. :-)
@ProbablyLying Whenever you want to try again is fine with me. :-)
@probablylying I've also been away for awhile, but I would be willing to trade Luna, if you're still interested.
@probablylying I've also been away for awhile, but I would be willing to trade Luna, if you're still interested.
@deviathan after triple checking the lineages I'm glad to say luna is unrelated to the other dragons and would be the final piece of my puzzle! I would love to add her to the project!

However wind is on the cusp of their profit push so I would need about a week before i could take her in. If thats ok, I would love to bring her on board!
@deviathan after triple checking the lineages I'm glad to say luna is unrelated to the other dragons and would be the final piece of my puzzle! I would love to add her to the project!

However wind is on the cusp of their profit push so I would need about a week before i could take her in. If thats ok, I would love to bring her on board!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@probablylying That would work for me. Just let me know the details, and I'm be up for it.
@probablylying That would work for me. Just let me know the details, and I'm be up for it.
@Deviathan I am all set to take Luna in for the project now! Just wanted to double check whether you were looking to sell her/get rid of her/ lend her out?
@Deviathan I am all set to take Luna in for the project now! Just wanted to double check whether you were looking to sell her/get rid of her/ lend her out?
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@probablylying I'd be happy to sell her. I'll go low. I like your interest in her. I'll say 5000.
@probablylying I'd be happy to sell her. I'll go low. I like your interest in her. I'll say 5000.
@deviathan I'm happy to take her on board! But full disclosure she'll likely be exalted once I'm finished. But I can send her back home once I'm done if you'd rather I didnt!
@deviathan I'm happy to take her on board! But full disclosure she'll likely be exalted once I'm finished. But I can send her back home once I'm done if you'd rather I didnt!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3 4