Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding stra/navy/white
1 2 3 4
@ProbablyLying Hey there! Sorry 'bout the silence, I've been a little less active lately. I wouldn't mind helpin' out.
@ProbablyLying Hey there! Sorry 'bout the silence, I've been a little less active lately. I wouldn't mind helpin' out.
@anxiousgingerfox im so glad to hear it! Ill be in touch very soon. I think i have enough to start on now!
@anxiousgingerfox im so glad to hear it! Ill be in touch very soon. I think i have enough to start on now!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@probablylying I just hatched two babies
53551679 53551680 they are both only two colors off of what you are going for. Would you like one? 79 is male, 80 is female.
Sapphire is their mom.
@probablylying I just hatched two babies
53551679 53551680 they are both only two colors off of what you are going for. Would you like one? 79 is male, 80 is female.
Sapphire is their mom.
Hi I have been away from the site for a while but I am finally back would you still like Stanley? I was using him for a breeding project but since I am just now returning to the site I have lost my momentum for it so I would be willing to give him to you.
Hi I have been away from the site for a while but I am finally back would you still like Stanley? I was using him for a breeding project but since I am just now returning to the site I have lost my momentum for it so I would be willing to give him to you.
stp.pngreaver-bats.gifsmall-hathor.png
@adptt12 my bad! I couldve sworn i responded to this earlier, but i will pass on the hatchlings only because of the genes. I think however I have a mate lined up for sapphire now and I'll pay you say...15k nesting fee? Or you can have some hatchlings.
@adptt12 my bad! I couldve sworn i responded to this earlier, but i will pass on the hatchlings only because of the genes. I think however I have a mate lined up for sapphire now and I'll pay you say...15k nesting fee? Or you can have some hatchlings.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@preheatedlizard you are a life saver! I was in need of one more boy to get the project started! I would love stanleys help, and if you find the momentum for your project again Id be more than willing to return him to you.
@preheatedlizard you are a life saver! I was in need of one more boy to get the project started! I would love stanleys help, and if you find the momentum for your project again Id be more than willing to return him to you.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
He is on his way over!
He is on his way over!
@probablylying she’s all ready to breed in 2 days.
@probablylying she’s all ready to breed in 2 days.
@adptt12 sounds great! I think i might need until the end of the month to figure out my lair space, but probably beginning of august ill send you a cr.
@adptt12 sounds great! I think i might need until the end of the month to figure out my lair space, but probably beginning of august ill send you a cr.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3 4