Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Event of Exploration III: Finale
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 134 135
@Amphiptere Yes, he is. RNG dun like us.
@Amphiptere Yes, he is. RNG dun like us.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Do we get a warning before our dragons croak? Or not?
I am not sure if I have enough bits to buy a cure yet.
@Xairathan
Do we get a warning before our dragons croak? Or not?
I am not sure if I have enough bits to buy a cure yet.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere You have one more day before your dragon croaks (they pass away tomorrow).
@Amphiptere You have one more day before your dragon croaks (they pass away tomorrow).
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

So is there no way to tell which dragon is infected ever? Do I have to buy a bunch of cures and hope for the best?

Also, do dragons pass away at the start of the third day, or at the end of it?
@Xairathan

So is there no way to tell which dragon is infected ever? Do I have to buy a bunch of cures and hope for the best?

Also, do dragons pass away at the start of the third day, or at the end of it?
6pUNHAC.gif
@Drav At the end of it

Also, if you read the Day 5 update, there's something you can do to ID the dragon
@Drav At the end of it

Also, if you read the Day 5 update, there's something you can do to ID the dragon
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Ohh! I see. I missed that update. Well that's good, I hope.
@Xairathan

Ohh! I see. I missed that update. Well that's good, I hope.
6pUNHAC.gif
@Xairathan
I am sorry for asking so many question but is there a max number of dragons per team?
@Xairathan
I am sorry for asking so many question but is there a max number of dragons per team?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
I fail at life.

So, uh, whoever was the third entry on the seventh team, I seem to have inadvertently deleted your entry because my spreadsheet foo is weak. Please re-enter? I'm so sorry!

And we can make the cure from yesterday, right? Because I can get the ivy and sacridite without trouble, but the glowing ember... ugh, that won't be easy. :( Nevermind, I see the grilled cheese sandwich.
I fail at life.

So, uh, whoever was the third entry on the seventh team, I seem to have inadvertently deleted your entry because my spreadsheet foo is weak. Please re-enter? I'm so sorry!

And we can make the cure from yesterday, right? Because I can get the ivy and sacridite without trouble, but the glowing ember... ugh, that won't be easy. :( Nevermind, I see the grilled cheese sandwich.
@amphiptere no max! just whatever you can get.
@amphiptere no max! just whatever you can get.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
We should.....
Have Xairathan infected. 8D
@Xairathan
We should.....
Have Xairathan infected. 8D
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 134 135