Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Event of Exploration III: Finale
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
@Xairathan

I dropped one more prize request just to make sure calc is correct and I've spent all my points before deadlines.

Thanks again for organizing this!

I'll eagerly await my remaining prizes. :D
@Xairathan

I dropped one more prize request just to make sure calc is correct and I've spent all my points before deadlines.

Thanks again for organizing this!

I'll eagerly await my remaining prizes. :D
DQ9DP8W.png
@Xairathan
Just sent in my last request for the remaining 3 credits :)
Thanks so much for organising this and take your time~
@Xairathan
Just sent in my last request for the remaining 3 credits :)
Thanks so much for organising this and take your time~
jaZD1S7.png
@Xairathan Just sent in my next-to-last prize claim so as to not go over the 50-credit limit... the last one will come tomorrow morning. Thanks again! I really appreciate all the amazing work and creativity that goes into the EoEs, and I always have tons of fun.
@Xairathan Just sent in my next-to-last prize claim so as to not go over the 50-credit limit... the last one will come tomorrow morning. Thanks again! I really appreciate all the amazing work and creativity that goes into the EoEs, and I always have tons of fun.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
[whispers]
deadline on Sunday, the 22nd

can't wait to move out these dragons
[whispers]
deadline on Sunday, the 22nd

can't wait to move out these dragons
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Xairathan

Xairbutt!

I hope life's not choking you with busy-ness. It's past the deadlines, and I no can haz feedback on prizes or any prizes past the 31st of May picks. :(

Let me (us, really) know when you've computer stuff and such!
@Xairathan

Xairbutt!

I hope life's not choking you with busy-ness. It's past the deadlines, and I no can haz feedback on prizes or any prizes past the 31st of May picks. :(

Let me (us, really) know when you've computer stuff and such!
DQ9DP8W.png
@adonia @aerisonus @allegory @amphiptere @anarin @antivehicular @artimisnight @atroposhears @azure @bloodybunny @botanyblack @byou @cereious @darksilverhawk @dddragoni @dragonpuff @drav @efflorescent @elistanel @empyreal @fawntastic @fluffypaunts @kimberlite @gkj1213 @inannaserra @labcoat @lavarift @lemontart @lilacdreams @luthientinuviel @magicicewing @ohlookahails @raire @rubellite @shellhead @treecamel1 @tugalsan @vaylise @wave3girl @wintaer @wisecakes @KeeLoth

Sorry for taking five-ever to finish this.

Congrats to @Allegory for winning the Big Cheese! That will be sent over tonight along with...

Everything will be heading out tonight. Shellhead and Rubellite, at this point whatever has not been claimed is free to go (if I have not said that already). Sorry again for taking so long.
@adonia @aerisonus @allegory @amphiptere @anarin @antivehicular @artimisnight @atroposhears @azure @bloodybunny @botanyblack @byou @cereious @darksilverhawk @dddragoni @dragonpuff @drav @efflorescent @elistanel @empyreal @fawntastic @fluffypaunts @kimberlite @gkj1213 @inannaserra @labcoat @lavarift @lemontart @lilacdreams @luthientinuviel @magicicewing @ohlookahails @raire @rubellite @shellhead @treecamel1 @tugalsan @vaylise @wave3girl @wintaer @wisecakes @KeeLoth

Sorry for taking five-ever to finish this.

Congrats to @Allegory for winning the Big Cheese! That will be sent over tonight along with...

Everything will be heading out tonight. Shellhead and Rubellite, at this point whatever has not been claimed is free to go (if I have not said that already). Sorry again for taking so long.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
:D Welcome back to the world of the living~

@Allegory
Congratulations ^^
@Xairathan
:D Welcome back to the world of the living~

@Allegory
Congratulations ^^
jaZD1S7.png
@Xairathan Just so you know, I'm currently out of lair space, but if a CR is sent for the dragon prize I requested, it will be accepted ASAP. Sorry about this.
@Xairathan Just so you know, I'm currently out of lair space, but if a CR is sent for the dragon prize I requested, it will be accepted ASAP. Sorry about this.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@Xairathan
Welcome back! And It's cool, the wait was no big deal.

And congrats to you, Allegory. c:
@Xairathan
Welcome back! And It's cool, the wait was no big deal.

And congrats to you, Allegory. c:
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Xairathan

No problem! I'll get things sorted out from here :D

@Allegory

CONGRATS!
@Xairathan

No problem! I'll get things sorted out from here :D

@Allegory

CONGRATS!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135