Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR SALE! ALL MUST GO! SUPER CHEAP!!!
1 2 3
Would you be willing to part with Avantum for 10-15kt?
Pustule as well since she seems like his mate
Would you be willing to part with Avantum for 10-15kt?
Pustule as well since she seems like his mate
she/her | bi | check my sale tab for dragons! | Batteries Included Hatchery
HEWWO!!!! I'm rather terribly new to this game BUT I HAVE SNIFFED OUT MAYBE FREE OR CHEAP STUFF that is super cool! Like, super pretty dragons by the way! I positively love them all but I doubt I have enough money to buy even one!!! So I will hold my luck high and go for two!!

I was wondering if I could buy Elden and Starshine!! They look super pretty and I want to hug them!! I'm super new to the game and I have no idea how much dragons like that are worth or how much you'd want for them (I'm also poor) but I'm willing to try to get enough for both!!

I was also wondering is it possible to buy them with all their stuff and familiars or is that like a thing you can't even do? Because if it is, and I'm sure it'll cost much more, I would love to know how much I'd need for you to be willing to do that!!!

Whispers, Olivia, Ghassan and Davad are also so so so pretty!!!

Thanks thanks, Love Ven~
HEWWO!!!! I'm rather terribly new to this game BUT I HAVE SNIFFED OUT MAYBE FREE OR CHEAP STUFF that is super cool! Like, super pretty dragons by the way! I positively love them all but I doubt I have enough money to buy even one!!! So I will hold my luck high and go for two!!

I was wondering if I could buy Elden and Starshine!! They look super pretty and I want to hug them!! I'm super new to the game and I have no idea how much dragons like that are worth or how much you'd want for them (I'm also poor) but I'm willing to try to get enough for both!!

I was also wondering is it possible to buy them with all their stuff and familiars or is that like a thing you can't even do? Because if it is, and I'm sure it'll cost much more, I would love to know how much I'd need for you to be willing to do that!!!

Thanks thanks, Love Ven~
Hey all. Check out my lair for current listings. I've given away some dragons. I believe the most popular are Elden and Starshine. I've already promised them to someone.
Hey all. Check out my lair for current listings. I've given away some dragons. I believe the most popular are Elden and Starshine. I've already promised them to someone.
Reminder that the only dragons I'm selling are on the MAIN tab. The other tabs are off limits and I'm keeping.
Reminder that the only dragons I'm selling are on the MAIN tab. The other tabs are off limits and I'm keeping.
Ok ya'll. I have very few left. Three XXX radioactives and a few odd balls. Eyir, the Nocturne, is a first genner. The dragons are free.
Ok ya'll. I have very few left. Three XXX radioactives and a few odd balls. Eyir, the Nocturne, is a first genner. The dragons are free.
[quote name="Venlin" date="2019-09-02 14:58:52" ] HEWWO!!!! I'm rather terribly new to this game BUT I HAVE SNIFFED OUT MAYBE FREE OR CHEAP STUFF that is super cool! Like, super pretty dragons by the way! I positively love them all but I doubt I have enough money to buy even one!!! So I will hold my luck high and go for two!! I was wondering if I could buy Elden and Starshine!! They look super pretty and I want to hug them!! I'm super new to the game and I have no idea how much dragons like that are worth or how much you'd want for them (I'm also poor) but I'm willing to try to get enough for both!! I was also wondering is it possible to buy them with all their stuff and familiars or is that like a thing you can't even do? Because if it is, and I'm sure it'll cost much more, I would love to know how much I'd need for you to be willing to do that!!! Whispers, Olivia, Ghassan and Davad are also so so so pretty!!! Thanks thanks, Love Ven~ [/quote] To be honest, I don't really know what to price dragons, because no matter WHAT I price on the AH or forums, people either ignore or don't buy. Hence why I'm giving all these dragons for free. Selling them wouldn't work. It's what disillusioned me from the site.
Venlin wrote on 2019-09-02 14:58:52:

Thanks thanks, Love Ven~

To be honest, I don't really know what to price dragons, because no matter WHAT I price on the AH or forums, people either ignore or don't buy. Hence why I'm giving all these dragons for free. Selling them wouldn't work. It's what disillusioned me from the site.
Ahh that sucks, I just started so I'm seeing if I like it! It sucks t-to hear someone h-had seemingly b-bad time~ >w<

I wish you well!!!
Ahh that sucks, I just started so I'm seeing if I like it! It sucks t-to hear someone h-had seemingly b-bad time~ >w<

I wish you well!!!
1 2 3