Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR SALE! ALL MUST GO! SUPER CHEAP!!!
1 2 3
I've quit FR. So all the dragons on the main page need to go. There are two that I won't part with, and those are labled. The rest you can name your price for. I'll take whatever, really. I just need to downsize.

I don't need to link you to my lair. It's right there.

Enjoy.
I've quit FR. So all the dragons on the main page need to go. There are two that I won't part with, and those are labled. The rest you can name your price for. I'll take whatever, really. I just need to downsize.

I don't need to link you to my lair. It's right there.

Enjoy.
boost
boost
Please buy these dragons
Please buy these dragons
Are Moonbattle and the Imperial Male (Primary Cyan Falcon hatch date Aug 19th) available? I'm fairly new here and would love to expand my lair. :)
(They're all so lovely btw aaaaa)
Are Moonbattle and the Imperial Male (Primary Cyan Falcon hatch date Aug 19th) available? I'm fairly new here and would love to expand my lair. :)
(They're all so lovely btw aaaaa)
@Azurehue22
Omg! Absolutely love your WoW fandragons :D Do you have a price range on what you would want for Anduin, Alliance, and Flynn?
@Azurehue22
Omg! Absolutely love your WoW fandragons :D Do you have a price range on what you would want for Anduin, Alliance, and Flynn?
fiivF0w.png
@Azurehue22

I gotta say, your Tony dragon is quite tempting! Do you have a price range you'd accept for him?
@Azurehue22

I gotta say, your Tony dragon is quite tempting! Do you have a price range you'd accept for him?
@azurehue22 heya! I'm so sorry if these are low-balling, but I just started like, a week ago and am having a blast, and happened to see your post! Would 8-10k be ok to offer for each of these?

-Gore
-Kindra
-Davad
-Unamed #54568276
-Llane
-Manix
I'm playing up some games now to earn more treasure, but feel free to let me know anytime!
@azurehue22 heya! I'm so sorry if these are low-balling, but I just started like, a week ago and am having a blast, and happened to see your post! Would 8-10k be ok to offer for each of these?

-Gore
-Kindra
-Davad
-Unamed #54568276
-Llane
-Manix
I'm playing up some games now to earn more treasure, but feel free to let me know anytime!
what beautiful dragons!

I'm especially interested in HiddenWorld, and probably LIghtfury and Ghassan as well (love the HTTYD-themed names too).

I'm relatively new here, so I don't know what kind of price would be fair, and I don't want to offer you an insultingly low amount for such gorgeous dragons. So let me know what you think would be good and I'll scrape the money together.

Thanks! I hope things look up for you!
what beautiful dragons!

I'm especially interested in HiddenWorld, and probably LIghtfury and Ghassan as well (love the HTTYD-themed names too).

I'm relatively new here, so I don't know what kind of price would be fair, and I don't want to offer you an insultingly low amount for such gorgeous dragons. So let me know what you think would be good and I'll scrape the money together.

Thanks! I hope things look up for you!
Sorry to see you go, Azure. I'd give Boneboy, Pax, and Gore homes for 7 to 10kt each! Seller's choice. =)

Edit - I too am still relatively new here, and if I've lowballed you, I'm terribly sorry - what would you like for those guys? :o I've got a few beautiful red imperials of my own that would make great mates for any of them
Sorry to see you go, Azure. I'd give Boneboy, Pax, and Gore homes for 7 to 10kt each! Seller's choice. =)

Edit - I too am still relatively new here, and if I've lowballed you, I'm terribly sorry - what would you like for those guys? :o I've got a few beautiful red imperials of my own that would make great mates for any of them
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
Would 50kt be ok for both Aleuriss and Sihaya?
Would 50kt be ok for both Aleuriss and Sihaya?
DdnS5bC.png
1 2 3