Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay Partners?
[Center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s3cKWlc.png [/img] [size=9]"Will you tell me a story?" bob yawns, cuddling up to you [/size] [left][indent][i]Hello[/i]~ My name's Daesyn and I like to [s]party[/s] roleplay! I'm looking for a semi to literate roleplay partner that's willing to put up with my spazzy schedule and muse! Thing I'm into! ~ Animals. Mythical, Legendary, Sparkly or otherwise. ~ Magic~ anything magic related that you want to try out throw it at me. ~ Romace! ~insert eyebrow wiggle~ ~ Slice of Life Roleplays ~ Flight Rising Roleplays ~ Horror. Very much spoopy. ~ ACTION. War, Dooms Day, Zombies. ~ Pretty much anything so don't be shy to ask! Things about me! >Mostly Insomniac hours. > +3 FR Time > I fluctuate between 350~800 words pretty randomly. > Currently on Hurricane watch, so please bear with me. UHM. IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS I GUESS? I'll probably update this with a rp sample eventually so you know what you're in for. [/indent][/left]
s3cKWlc.png
"Will you tell me a story?" bob yawns, cuddling up to you
Hello~

My name's Daesyn and I like to party roleplay!

I'm looking for a semi to literate roleplay partner that's willing to put up with my spazzy schedule and muse!

Thing I'm into!
~ Animals. Mythical, Legendary, Sparkly or otherwise.
~ Magic~ anything magic related that you want to try out throw it at me.
~ Romace! ~insert eyebrow wiggle~
~ Slice of Life Roleplays
~ Flight Rising Roleplays
~ Horror. Very much spoopy.
~ ACTION. War, Dooms Day, Zombies.
~ Pretty much anything so don't be shy to ask!

Things about me!
>Mostly Insomniac hours.
> +3 FR Time
> I fluctuate between 350~800 words pretty randomly.
> Currently on Hurricane watch, so please bear with me.

UHM. IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE SO JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS I GUESS?

I'll probably update this with a rp sample eventually so you know what you're in for.
OicoAm7.png3F8d2nZ.png
Bump~
Bump~
OicoAm7.png3F8d2nZ.png
Hey my bromie (brother-homie, unpatented catchphrase)!

I'm into roleplay as well, though I prefer group threads, and very much interested in fantasy/magic/adventure plots!

My posts are usually on the longer side (3-6 paragraphs, but I can adjust), and written in a story-telling format.

If you're interested, I can provide a sample post from a previous rp! Cheers :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm +8 hours of FR time.
Hey my bromie (brother-homie, unpatented catchphrase)!

I'm into roleplay as well, though I prefer group threads, and very much interested in fantasy/magic/adventure plots!

My posts are usually on the longer side (3-6 paragraphs, but I can adjust), and written in a story-telling format.

If you're interested, I can provide a sample post from a previous rp! Cheers :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm +8 hours of FR time.
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
Hello there!! I'm up for an FR rp with some of my dergs (whom I still need to write bios for oop-), I'm into magic/action/adventure and also romance on the side perhaps ',:D

My posts can vary from a single paragraph to several depending on the type of rp and the content (and my muse), I don't have too many FR forum examples but I rp on a couple independent sites a lot

I'm +3 Fr time and currently in college so reply speed may fluctuate but yeah that's about it!
Hello there!! I'm up for an FR rp with some of my dergs (whom I still need to write bios for oop-), I'm into magic/action/adventure and also romance on the side perhaps ',:D

My posts can vary from a single paragraph to several depending on the type of rp and the content (and my muse), I don't have too many FR forum examples but I rp on a couple independent sites a lot

I'm +3 Fr time and currently in college so reply speed may fluctuate but yeah that's about it!
20qAer5.png
HI!

I am Dragonclaw101, and I love to roleplay as well! I'm on FR time, though I am also on at odd hours. I try to RP almost anything, although there are a few things that I won't do. I'll let you know if anything comes up!

I like to post medium to long posts with a lot of flavor, and I've been trying to get into horror, but I am not the best at it.

@RedCrose
I may have an RP you'd be interested in joining. Do you want the link?
HI!

I am Dragonclaw101, and I love to roleplay as well! I'm on FR time, though I am also on at odd hours. I try to RP almost anything, although there are a few things that I won't do. I'll let you know if anything comes up!

I like to post medium to long posts with a lot of flavor, and I've been trying to get into horror, but I am not the best at it.

@RedCrose
I may have an RP you'd be interested in joining. Do you want the link?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@daesyn

I’d be up for a FR rp. I tend to do at least a paragraph, though I try my best to be detailed. Did you have anything in mind for a plot?
@daesyn

I’d be up for a FR rp. I tend to do at least a paragraph, though I try my best to be detailed. Did you have anything in mind for a plot?