Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Artifracture visual glitch
iPad Pro version 12.4, safari on wifi
Hi first time posting, so if a double please place in the right spot
Was playing and two of the tiles stayed behind after I cleared the level and simply refused to leave my screen. Game play was not affected at all, the new tiles simply overlayed them. Also the tiles stayed the entire game play
I have screenshots but don’t know how to upload them.
iPad Pro version 12.4, safari on wifi
Hi first time posting, so if a double please place in the right spot
Was playing and two of the tiles stayed behind after I cleared the level and simply refused to leave my screen. Game play was not affected at all, the new tiles simply overlayed them. Also the tiles stayed the entire game play
I have screenshots but don’t know how to upload them.
@Deltrayara upload the screenshots to imgur, grab the direct image link, then press the little tree icon on flight rising and insert the direct image link there.
@Deltrayara upload the screenshots to imgur, grab the direct image link, then press the little tree icon on flight rising and insert the direct image link there.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Um I can do Instagram if that’s ok, I don’t have imgur
(Sorry timezones are a pain sometimes)
Um I can do Instagram if that’s ok, I don’t have imgur
(Sorry timezones are a pain sometimes)
@Deltrayara

If you don't ping people they wont know you responded (putting an @ in front of their username like I did at the top of the post)

You don't need an account to use Imgur but Instagram should also work (I assume) as long as it gives you a link you can share!
@Deltrayara

If you don't ping people they wont know you responded (putting an @ in front of their username like I did at the top of the post)

You don't need an account to use Imgur but Instagram should also work (I assume) as long as it gives you a link you can share!
IT7iTv8.png
Ok cool give me a few minutes
And sorry, I’m still learning stuff here
Ok cool give me a few minutes
And sorry, I’m still learning stuff here
Ok @alphasobek hears the link (hope it works)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yPb79AwtK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
(Edit on 1/9/2019 fixed the link)
Ok @alphasobek hears the link (hope it works)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yPb79AwtK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
(Edit on 1/9/2019 fixed the link)
@Deltrayara

I'm not terribly familiar with Instagram so I can't seem to find a direct link to the image itself but here's the link to just the Artifracture image!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yPb79AwtK/

Right now the link you have in your previous post is just for your whole instagram - which is fine, the image in question is easy enough to find of course, but just for future reference 'n all that: If you can't get a direct image link just linking to the page works just as good!

As far as the glitch itself, I have had this happen before as well if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've played but I do remember something similar happening every once in a while.

I don't have time to look through it right now but here's the old Artifracture Bug Report thread from when it was first released (It's since been un-stickied from the top of the forum and replaced with the Glimmer and Gloom bug thread since that's the newest game). It might have other mentions or possible solutions if that's something you're interested in searching through!
@Deltrayara

I'm not terribly familiar with Instagram so I can't seem to find a direct link to the image itself but here's the link to just the Artifracture image!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yPb79AwtK/

Right now the link you have in your previous post is just for your whole instagram - which is fine, the image in question is easy enough to find of course, but just for future reference 'n all that: If you can't get a direct image link just linking to the page works just as good!

As far as the glitch itself, I have had this happen before as well if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've played but I do remember something similar happening every once in a while.

I don't have time to look through it right now but here's the old Artifracture Bug Report thread from when it was first released (It's since been un-stickied from the top of the forum and replaced with the Glimmer and Gloom bug thread since that's the newest game). It might have other mentions or possible solutions if that's something you're interested in searching through!
IT7iTv8.png
@alphasobek Thank you I will go check it out, and again thanks for the mention tip [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@alphasobek
Thank you I will go check it out, and again thanks for the mention tip
I had the same issue a few months ago. Laptop with Windows, Firefox, using wi-fi.
I had the same issue a few months ago. Laptop with Windows, Firefox, using wi-fi.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.