Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(i heavily edited that post cause i’m the bighuge king of talking FOREVER- if you want me to slap some more of me blabbing about dragon lore or something down i can!!)
(i heavily edited that post cause i’m the bighuge king of talking FOREVER- if you want me to slap some more of me blabbing about dragon lore or something down i can!!)
light_0.png
he/him
image0.png54859388.pngimage1.pngtumblr_inline_nz2de7oArI1tgh8q0_250.png
Ancestral Incense
+3 FR
hello! I would reallyyy appreciate it if you could gift me anything on my wishlist(if you have it)! Tysm for doing this :3
hello! I would reallyyy appreciate it if you could gift me anything on my wishlist(if you have it)! Tysm for doing this :3
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Hello! I want to thank you immensely for helping TrissyCat after her accidental losses in mispriced WC scrolls. Your gift to her was incredibly generous and speaks a lot about who you are as a person.

As somebody who's liquidated their assets before, I know that this process can be overwhelming. Take your time, and focus on real life!

If possible, I'd like anything you have, even a kind PM! Thanks for all you do, and best of luck in the world!

Hello! I want to thank you immensely for helping TrissyCat after her accidental losses in mispriced WC scrolls. Your gift to her was incredibly generous and speaks a lot about who you are as a person.

As somebody who's liquidated their assets before, I know that this process can be overwhelming. Take your time, and focus on real life!

If possible, I'd like anything you have, even a kind PM! Thanks for all you do, and best of luck in the world!

While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
@croix I'm really going to miss you, good people are always good friends although i wasn't able to become your friend you are a kind person that is leaving flight rising any extra apparel,treasure, gems or familiars would be greatly appreciated :'(
@croix I'm really going to miss you, good people are always good friends although i wasn't able to become your friend you are a kind person that is leaving flight rising any extra apparel,treasure, gems or familiars would be greatly appreciated :'(
TjHSR6r.gif
c8a92ff0-b106-11e9-8fbf-15144b5416fd.gif

CE9WWvL.png
Hey Croix! I'm a sucker for gaolers, especially pups...I'm embarking on a project to breed some pretty ones. I feel a little lame asking for dragons who are literally in your fodder tab, but I'd love to take home a boy and girl from the four white gaoler babies you have. I like that they're albino, and I like twins - even if they're no longer helping with a breeding project, I'd keep them around. (I have two pairs of white and blue guardians already.) If you consider throwing me a few thousand treasure to fund my project, I would appreciate it too - but if not, I get it! C:

Thank you for having this thread! I hope all goes well for you, and that you can return to the site in the future if you wish. c: I've only been on here for a month or two, but already the sense of community has really blown me away.
Hey Croix! I'm a sucker for gaolers, especially pups...I'm embarking on a project to breed some pretty ones. I feel a little lame asking for dragons who are literally in your fodder tab, but I'd love to take home a boy and girl from the four white gaoler babies you have. I like that they're albino, and I like twins - even if they're no longer helping with a breeding project, I'd keep them around. (I have two pairs of white and blue guardians already.) If you consider throwing me a few thousand treasure to fund my project, I would appreciate it too - but if not, I get it! C:

Thank you for having this thread! I hope all goes well for you, and that you can return to the site in the future if you wish. c: I've only been on here for a month or two, but already the sense of community has really blown me away.
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
alright closed for now!! idk if i'll go back and finish the last 10 pages or so later but for now i'm just gonna leave it here

hopefully i can get off this site for good cuz i'm down to 60kg haha
alright closed for now!! idk if i'll go back and finish the last 10 pages or so later but for now i'm just gonna leave it here

hopefully i can get off this site for good cuz i'm down to 60kg haha
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
shame you leave, hope you had good time here!

Wish you and your dragons luck! Hope they'll find a good loving home and you find inner peace.
DON'T STOP, WON'T STOP. NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE ONE DAY, EACH OF US WILL BE SITTING ON A GOLDEN THRONE AND LOOKING AT ALL THOSE DARN HATERS BELOW, FROM ABOVE

*totally being dramatic again *

shame you leave, hope you had good time here!

Wish you and your dragons luck! Hope they'll find a good loving home and you find inner peace.
DON'T STOP, WON'T STOP. NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE ONE DAY, EACH OF US WILL BE SITTING ON A GOLDEN THRONE AND LOOKING AT ALL THOSE DARN HATERS BELOW, FROM ABOVE

*totally being dramatic again *

vdWaMqw.png
Hey! I hope I'm not too late to get some stuff. I'm new to the site and my sister just told me to check out this link that led me to here.

I'll take anything you're willing to give a newbie :)

Thanks!!
Hey! I hope I'm not too late to get some stuff. I'm new to the site and my sister just told me to check out this link that led me to here.

I'll take anything you're willing to give a newbie :)

Thanks!!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35