Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Event of Exploration III: Finale
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 134 135
@Efflorescent that's a one letter thing
@Efflorescent that's a one letter thing
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Hey now..... it's gotta be hard writing when you have ginormous claws! You were just being IC /nod nod

So, do I get a grilled cheese sandwich too?
@Xairathan Hey now..... it's gotta be hard writing when you have ginormous claws! You were just being IC /nod nod

So, do I get a grilled cheese sandwich too?
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
Oh boy a letter to decipher xD I had a blast with that last EoE, but alas I have to get some sleep, so i'll be looking forward to doing it in the morning c:
Oh boy a letter to decipher xD I had a blast with that last EoE, but alas I have to get some sleep, so i'll be looking forward to doing it in the morning c:
@Xairathan

Last question (probably) is that erasure on purpose or a distraction
@Xairathan

Last question (probably) is that erasure on purpose or a distraction
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
@Efflorescent you mean the trailing-off letter?
@Efflorescent you mean the trailing-off letter?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Second to the last word at the second row.
@Xairathan

Second to the last word at the second row.
@Efflorescent oh. that was me messing up a letter >.>;
@Efflorescent oh. that was me messing up a letter >.>;
vnfnSuk.gif
__a____,

t__ t___ _ _av_ __ _____.t___ _________ ____o_______ __ _a__ ______ ____ _ a______a___. _t __ ____ _av_ _o_ ___ to a_____, ____ o__ t___ _______o_.

__at____ _a____ ta__ ______ o_t___a_ o_ ____a__ _____ to _av_ v___ ___tat___ _o_ a _o__ _____ _ _a_ o___ v____v_ t___ _____t_o_ __t _____t o_ ta_______ __t_

t_

what
@Xairathan
__a____,

t__ t___ _ _av_ __ _____.t___ _________ ____o_______ __ _a__ ______ ____ _ a______a___. _t __ ____ _av_ _o_ ___ to a_____, ____ o__ t___ _______o_.

__at____ _a____ ta__ ______ o_t___a_ o_ ____a__ _____ to _av_ v___ ___tat___ _o_ a _o__ _____ _ _a_ o___ v____v_ t___ _____t_o_ __t _____t o_ ta_______ __t_

t_

what
@Xairathan
@Efflorescent Yes? :D
@Efflorescent Yes? :D
vnfnSuk.gif
Okay, I'm done. My hint to you all is that there's a symbol that serves as a wildcard for doubling the preceding letter in dragon language. Was I allowed to say that? I hope I was.
Okay, I'm done. My hint to you all is that there's a symbol that serves as a wildcard for doubling the preceding letter in dragon language. Was I allowed to say that? I hope I was.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 134 135