Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Just A Little Coffee Shop || Come on in!
1 2 3 4
I've never played Undertale, but I think it sounds interesting and might be fun.
I've never played Undertale, but I think it sounds interesting and might be fun.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Cofficup
Whoo, coffe! ^-^
I have played undertale a lil bit for myself, and i must say that I absolutely love the soundtrack of it. (Especially "it's raining somewhere else") My favourite character gotta be Undyne. ^-^ Powerful fish-lady needs no man to save her. .3.
@Cofficup
Whoo, coffe! ^-^
I have played undertale a lil bit for myself, and i must say that I absolutely love the soundtrack of it. (Especially "it's raining somewhere else") My favourite character gotta be Undyne. ^-^ Powerful fish-lady needs no man to save her. .3.
Fg9MPGU.gif
The new QOTW is up!
The new QOTW is up!
Check out this stuff!:
CharactersWishlistChat Room
Oh, well... I meant that first question as a response to your request for drawing ideas... but this works too. XD

My personal experience with rabbits isn't that extensive; my parents got us some when I was younger but between being pretty young at the time and being a really busy family, they were just barely taken care of. We eventually gave them away to someone who would be better at it. Now that I'm older, rabbits are on the list of animals that I would love to have; they're adorable. :)
Oh, well... I meant that first question as a response to your request for drawing ideas... but this works too. XD

My personal experience with rabbits isn't that extensive; my parents got us some when I was younger but between being pretty young at the time and being a really busy family, they were just barely taken care of. We eventually gave them away to someone who would be better at it. Now that I'm older, rabbits are on the list of animals that I would love to have; they're adorable. :)
@Cofficup

Ahhh, your chocolate macchiato was wonderful last time! Thank you again!

-slides a few coins your way-

...Can I have another one?

As for rabbits, I have no experience with them. My mother hates all kinds of rodents, which unfortunately includes bunnies of all shapes and sizes. I find them extremely cute though!
@Cofficup

Ahhh, your chocolate macchiato was wonderful last time! Thank you again!

-slides a few coins your way-

...Can I have another one?

As for rabbits, I have no experience with them. My mother hates all kinds of rodents, which unfortunately includes bunnies of all shapes and sizes. I find them extremely cute though!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Cofficup

Hi! I'll have a hot cocoa please! *puts coins on table*

So, I need help. Lightning is running a few Valentine's Day threads, and I'm running a scavenger hunt raffle. The problem is, there are more prize packs than people. >_<
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1744083/1
^Here's the thread

As for rabbits, I think they're very cute, but I've only gotten to interact with one once, and he was very scittish.
@Cofficup

Hi! I'll have a hot cocoa please! *puts coins on table*

So, I need help. Lightning is running a few Valentine's Day threads, and I'm running a scavenger hunt raffle. The problem is, there are more prize packs than people. >_<
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1744083/1
^Here's the thread

As for rabbits, I think they're very cute, but I've only gotten to interact with one once, and he was very scittish.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
Stopped by for a cuppa but look like the shop closed.
Stopped by for a cuppa but look like the shop closed.
1 2 3 4