Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Just A Little Coffee Shop || Come on in!
1 2 3 4
@CoffiCup

Ah hello! If I can have a fancy Chocolate macchiato that'd be great! That'll honestly settle me in quite well on your thread.

I really, really, REALLY love my coffee.

As for Undertale, I do like it, but I've never played it. Those sorts of games don't run well on macs (what I have currently with me), so I had to watch playthroughs instead. Not to say those aren't fun either.

My favorite character has to be a tie between Asrael and Mettaton to be honest. Though the cute dogs I adore too.

Also since you said we can advertise threads here, if I might ask people to help me out here? It's simple really, I want to know what your favorite characters smell like! I'm tempted to make soy based candles that have "character scents" to possibly sell in the future (unfortunately I can't make them here in Germany, I don't have the space or stuff to do so, and shipping would be outrageous).
@CoffiCup

Ah hello! If I can have a fancy Chocolate macchiato that'd be great! That'll honestly settle me in quite well on your thread.

I really, really, REALLY love my coffee.

As for Undertale, I do like it, but I've never played it. Those sorts of games don't run well on macs (what I have currently with me), so I had to watch playthroughs instead. Not to say those aren't fun either.

My favorite character has to be a tie between Asrael and Mettaton to be honest. Though the cute dogs I adore too.

Also since you said we can advertise threads here, if I might ask people to help me out here? It's simple really, I want to know what your favorite characters smell like! I'm tempted to make soy based candles that have "character scents" to possibly sell in the future (unfortunately I can't make them here in Germany, I don't have the space or stuff to do so, and shipping would be outrageous).
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@CoffiCup Oh yes, hello. Undertale? Hah, I'm gonna start my FIFTH run tonight, maybe try Genocide again..or most likely Neutral. I LOVE the Neutral final boss fight. owo after someone miraculously somehow managed a No-Hit run of it I have aspired to try the same! (pft as if. I can't even do Stage 1 of Touhou 7:Perfect Cherry Blossom without getting a continue...) My favorite character? [img]https://secure.static.tumblr.com/7fa646d239e93860b4106778029d5798/ybdxpiw/S42nw6hn6/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3rw0bfkieosgg08kgw0cc00sw_640.gif[/img] :3 also, just because I'm getting worried here.. [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1721780/1[/url] This is a auction I'm currently holding up for a 2013 G1. Cheap starting bids, but no one seems to be wanting her. It's ending in 2 weeks without any interested bidders. I fear putting her on the AH cause then it's more likely someone will buy her and exalt without seeing that she's a old G1... :c
@CoffiCup Oh yes, hello. Undertale? Hah, I'm gonna start my FIFTH run tonight, maybe try Genocide again..or most likely Neutral. I LOVE the Neutral final boss fight. owo after someone miraculously somehow managed a No-Hit run of it I have aspired to try the same! (pft as if. I can't even do Stage 1 of Touhou 7:Perfect Cherry Blossom without getting a continue...)
My favorite character? tumblr_static_tumblr_static_3rw0bfkieosgg08kgw0cc00sw_640.gif :3

also, just because I'm getting worried here..
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1721780/1 This is a auction I'm currently holding up for a 2013 G1. Cheap starting bids, but no one seems to be wanting her. It's ending in 2 weeks without any interested bidders. I fear putting her on the AH cause then it's more likely someone will buy her and exalt without seeing that she's a old G1... :c
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
*Gives @GrecianZephyrus a chocolate macchiato* here is your order ^.^

Going to play undertale beacuse I am obsessed, also thank you for all of the nice posts!

@Shadria I would love to bid for her but I dont have the money XD sorry
*Gives @GrecianZephyrus a chocolate macchiato* here is your order ^.^

Going to play undertale beacuse I am obsessed, also thank you for all of the nice posts!

@Shadria I would love to bid for her but I dont have the money XD sorry
Check out this stuff!:
CharactersWishlistChat Room
@CoffiCup
Hello! I must say, this is a wonderfully adorable idea! And I do really like Undertale, and my favorite character would have to be Muffet or Papyrus, and maybe Asriel!
@CoffiCup
Hello! I must say, this is a wonderfully adorable idea! And I do really like Undertale, and my favorite character would have to be Muffet or Papyrus, and maybe Asriel!
@cofficup
Hello! Nice place you have here, dear <3
And for the Undertale thing... I like pretty much everyone, but I love Chara. This might sund odd, but I really like how they were made. They're an evil character that's just.. pure evil. A scary kiddo. I generally love evil characters, and this one hit me in the feelings, because they're just so determined.
I also happened to cosplay as Chara whops (even if that was still a wip, I haven't received the photos of the con yet >_>)
@cofficup
Hello! Nice place you have here, dear <3
And for the Undertale thing... I like pretty much everyone, but I love Chara. This might sund odd, but I really like how they were made. They're an evil character that's just.. pure evil. A scary kiddo. I generally love evil characters, and this one hit me in the feelings, because they're just so determined.
I also happened to cosplay as Chara whops (even if that was still a wip, I haven't received the photos of the con yet >_>)
beda4jo.gif
Nice! @JGinn

So what do you guys want to talk about? And could you guys check my new art shop out? The prices are pretty cheap for now but if I start getting a lot of customers im going to raise the price: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1729835
Nice! @JGinn

So what do you guys want to talk about? And could you guys check my new art shop out? The prices are pretty cheap for now but if I start getting a lot of customers im going to raise the price: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1729835
Check out this stuff!:
@CoffiCup
Hello there! It's a bit late for me to have a coffee, could I just get a hot coco?
I've heard of Undertale, but I haven't played it at all. Just going to throw out the idea of poetry out there. I love performing and writing poems. It's so fun when you something done.
@CoffiCup
Hello there! It's a bit late for me to have a coffee, could I just get a hot coco?
I've heard of Undertale, but I haven't played it at all. Just going to throw out the idea of poetry out there. I love performing and writing poems. It's so fun when you something done.
Hello, I'd like a meduim hot chocolate with a shot of cinnamon and a cookie please. Any kind, surprise me. I'll be at the table by the door with my coloring pages. Anyone want one? They're Star Wars themed.
Hello, I'd like a meduim hot chocolate with a shot of cinnamon and a cookie please. Any kind, surprise me. I'll be at the table by the door with my coloring pages. Anyone want one? They're Star Wars themed.
Here are your orders @penny11 and @oragamistar
Here are your orders @penny11 and @oragamistar
Check out this stuff!:
Bump
Bump
Check out this stuff!:
1 2 3 4