Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earning The Moneys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Vual How do you do that much in a minute? I tried something like that before and my output was much lower because I obviously had to wait for the timer to run out or to reload the game all the time. Is there a restart button somewhere that I&#039;m too dumb to see? (If there really is I&#039;m just gonna hide in a corner. :<)
@Vual How do you do that much in a minute? I tried something like that before and my output was much lower because I obviously had to wait for the timer to run out or to reload the game all the time. Is there a restart button somewhere that I&#039;m too dumb to see? (If there really is I&#039;m just gonna hide in a corner. :<)
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba

Oh, no! Don&#039;t worry. This&#039;ll sound silly, but...

What I did was I bound the back and foward keys in my browser to my mouse (it has a couple extra buttons) so I could quickly reload the page, and would instantly press the Play Game and Next Level buttons as they were loading or before they loaded.

It also depends an awful lot on your lag to the server (the game is bad about making you wait a couple seconds while the current round finshes during times of heavy traffic) and what your personal strengths are. Everyone is different, after all!

But yeah, if you know where the buttons will be and are lucky enough to have the game load quick, you should be able to reach 1k T per minute.

@Sheba

Oh, no! Don&#039;t worry. This&#039;ll sound silly, but...

What I did was I bound the back and foward keys in my browser to my mouse (it has a couple extra buttons) so I could quickly reload the page, and would instantly press the Play Game and Next Level buttons as they were loading or before they loaded.

It also depends an awful lot on your lag to the server (the game is bad about making you wait a couple seconds while the current round finshes during times of heavy traffic) and what your personal strengths are. Everyone is different, after all!

But yeah, if you know where the buttons will be and are lucky enough to have the game load quick, you should be able to reach 1k T per minute.

690328pathtotruth2.png
i play a round or two of runestones (usually up to level sixteen or seventeen) until my brain stops processing things properly, and then i head over to easy puzzles for the rest of the day.

it takes me less than three minutes to finish one, and i do them while catching up on television shows, so it&#039;s not nearly the drag it could be. every so often i hop up to normal or hard for extra challenge, so by the time i&#039;m three or four episodes in, i&#039;ve maxed out my lucky streak.
i play a round or two of runestones (usually up to level sixteen or seventeen) until my brain stops processing things properly, and then i head over to easy puzzles for the rest of the day.

it takes me less than three minutes to finish one, and i do them while catching up on television shows, so it&#039;s not nearly the drag it could be. every so often i hop up to normal or hard for extra challenge, so by the time i&#039;m three or four episodes in, i&#039;ve maxed out my lucky streak.
Damn, you people are amazing at runestones. There&#039;s a level 20?? I&#039;ve only gotten to 15 or so, and I thought I was doing well...
Damn, you people are amazing at runestones. There&#039;s a level 20?? I&#039;ve only gotten to 15 or so, and I thought I was doing well...
Quote:
I played the first twenty levels several times, kept track of my time and payout, and found that playing the first three levels and resetting was the most efficient method for me. I make approximately 1000 T per minute while grinding that. It&#039;s also worth mentioning that it&#039;s far less stressful to do the first three levels than the later ones, and easier to keep track of where tiles are. I personally just put on a 10-minute song and focus on the game a few times a day.

Wow, that sounds cool. I can&#039;t link buttons to my mouse or anything fancy, though, so I&#039;d have to manually reload the page...with Flight Rising being so slow, I don&#039;t think that&#039;s a winning strategy.

This post isn&#039;t just about me finding what I like! I like knowing what everyone else is doing. c:

@nika: Don&#039;t worry, I think I usually quit around level 10-15. *internet high-five*
Quote:
I played the first twenty levels several times, kept track of my time and payout, and found that playing the first three levels and resetting was the most efficient method for me. I make approximately 1000 T per minute while grinding that. It&#039;s also worth mentioning that it&#039;s far less stressful to do the first three levels than the later ones, and easier to keep track of where tiles are. I personally just put on a 10-minute song and focus on the game a few times a day.

Wow, that sounds cool. I can&#039;t link buttons to my mouse or anything fancy, though, so I&#039;d have to manually reload the page...with Flight Rising being so slow, I don&#039;t think that&#039;s a winning strategy.

This post isn&#039;t just about me finding what I like! I like knowing what everyone else is doing. c:

@nika: Don&#039;t worry, I think I usually quit around level 10-15. *internet high-five*
I usually play jigsaw until my eyes burn out and hands shrivel.
But it&#039;s going to get better considering that I will open an art shop...when I have the time which is never
I also sell off my scavenging loot.
It&#039;s a pain to get money until..... I learned about exalting dragons the good way.
Get them leveled and exalt their tushies outta my house.
It get&#039;s better cause the Pasta Squad levels them quick.
I usually play jigsaw until my eyes burn out and hands shrivel.
But it&#039;s going to get better considering that I will open an art shop...when I have the time which is never
I also sell off my scavenging loot.
It&#039;s a pain to get money until..... I learned about exalting dragons the good way.
Get them leveled and exalt their tushies outta my house.
It get&#039;s better cause the Pasta Squad levels them quick.
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
@Vual Thanks so much for the explanation! Sadly, I have no fancy mouse and only a mobile webstick internet connection which is slow as hell, so I usually need around 20 seconds to get the game to load. Guess I&#039;m stuck with the puzzles, haha.
@Vual Thanks so much for the explanation! Sadly, I have no fancy mouse and only a mobile webstick internet connection which is slow as hell, so I usually need around 20 seconds to get the game to load. Guess I&#039;m stuck with the puzzles, haha.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
I don&#039;t often have the patience for games, but I play Runestones of the Arcanist daily to as far as I can get, then grind in the Coliseum if it works for me. With my second group of clutches having hatched recently, I&#039;ve made any major money off selling hatchlings in the past few days.

I&#039;m pretty casual about getting treasure.
I don&#039;t often have the patience for games, but I play Runestones of the Arcanist daily to as far as I can get, then grind in the Coliseum if it works for me. With my second group of clutches having hatched recently, I&#039;ve made any major money off selling hatchlings in the past few days.

I&#039;m pretty casual about getting treasure.
B3PK3JL.png
  • call me lu or lamprey
  • they/them
  • FR+0
Right now, I play a lot of puzzles and sell off G1 hatchlings that I don&#039;t want. I then use that money to pay for new eggs, better hatchlings for breeding pairs, and genes/breed changers. Occasionally, I&#039;ll import gems for the irishim genes or wildclaw breed changers, but I try to keep a cap on my gem spending.

Once all my pairs are ready, I plan on staggering their breeding times so I can continually sell hatchlings and almost never have to touch the minigames. So sick of puzzles >.>
Right now, I play a lot of puzzles and sell off G1 hatchlings that I don&#039;t want. I then use that money to pay for new eggs, better hatchlings for breeding pairs, and genes/breed changers. Occasionally, I&#039;ll import gems for the irishim genes or wildclaw breed changers, but I try to keep a cap on my gem spending.

Once all my pairs are ready, I plan on staggering their breeding times so I can continually sell hatchlings and almost never have to touch the minigames. So sick of puzzles >.>
ybwf4f9.gif
@pigflight *internet high-five!*

@ColorScale Wait, you actually make decent money out of exalting dragons, compared to selling them? How high do you level them up?
@pigflight *internet high-five!*

@ColorScale Wait, you actually make decent money out of exalting dragons, compared to selling them? How high do you level them up?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9