Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earning The Moneys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i found out about flight rising from another website that i'm not very into anymore (partially because of the community, partially because flight rising is 300 times cooler), and i've been doing quite a bit of off-site trading selling stuff over there for currency here :^)

but other than that, i level+exalt the dragons i hatch :^)
i found out about flight rising from another website that i'm not very into anymore (partially because of the community, partially because flight rising is 300 times cooler), and i've been doing quite a bit of off-site trading selling stuff over there for currency here :^)

but other than that, i level+exalt the dragons i hatch :^)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I max out my fairgrounds every day and hoardsell everything I get from the coli about once or twice a week. I also sell dragons, but the first two are definitely a more reliable form of income.

Oh damn, this is from way back in 2013? Oops, lol.
I max out my fairgrounds every day and hoardsell everything I get from the coli about once or twice a week. I also sell dragons, but the first two are definitely a more reliable form of income.

Oh damn, this is from way back in 2013? Oops, lol.
PJb908Z.png
@LittleCat higher venues, especially Harpy's Roost, give out Swipp materials, high-value food, stuff you can hoardsell for a nice profit, the occasional Familiar, and chest-like items that give a set amount of treasure. Not to mention you can level exalt fodder!
@LittleCat higher venues, especially Harpy's Roost, give out Swipp materials, high-value food, stuff you can hoardsell for a nice profit, the occasional Familiar, and chest-like items that give a set amount of treasure. Not to mention you can level exalt fodder!
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I sell dragons because it's the laziest way for me to earn money. It doesn't go by quickly considering the economy, but it requires the least work. It sure beats grinding.
I sell dragons because it's the laziest way for me to earn money. It doesn't go by quickly considering the economy, but it requires the least work. It sure beats grinding.
Buy hatchlings sell adults. If you pay attention to the ages of the babies you're buying you can net more profit, but generally it's a nice 4k per lair space every 3-4 days! Probably works better with a larger lair, but I'm sort of torn between expanding it and working on other projects D:

I do end up with... a ridiculous number of auction house notifications though, be warned.

Also training up my permanent dragons in the mire can net an alright profit.

tbh though my biggest profit maker is just buying and selling holiday stuff-- skins gain value VERY quickly even if there's not a huge market for them. Whenever I need cash I can usually dump a couple of skin chests onto the AH and get a few hundred kt. And that's not even considering the actual festival apparel, which just skyrockets after a year or so, goodness gracious.
Buy hatchlings sell adults. If you pay attention to the ages of the babies you're buying you can net more profit, but generally it's a nice 4k per lair space every 3-4 days! Probably works better with a larger lair, but I'm sort of torn between expanding it and working on other projects D:

I do end up with... a ridiculous number of auction house notifications though, be warned.

Also training up my permanent dragons in the mire can net an alright profit.

tbh though my biggest profit maker is just buying and selling holiday stuff-- skins gain value VERY quickly even if there's not a huge market for them. Whenever I need cash I can usually dump a couple of skin chests onto the AH and get a few hundred kt. And that's not even considering the actual festival apparel, which just skyrockets after a year or so, goodness gracious.
ZT1GQLd.png
I too am very interested in ways to earn treasure.... I do farm the coliseum, and can earn a decent amount from there, but it gets old quickly.
I too am very interested in ways to earn treasure.... I do farm the coliseum, and can earn a decent amount from there, but it gets old quickly.
My favorite way of earning treasure is buying festival stuff and then waiting a year for it to drastically increase in value XD

Also the Coliseum! With audiobooks to keep it from being boring.
And selling Swipp components from Gathering can be pretty nice.
My favorite way of earning treasure is buying festival stuff and then waiting a year for it to drastically increase in value XD

Also the Coliseum! With audiobooks to keep it from being boring.
And selling Swipp components from Gathering can be pretty nice.
I snipe and fill up my lair constantly with older hatchlings for under 5k. When they grow up, I mass train them two at a time in the mire and exalt them for ~11-13k each. In an hour I can fully train and exalt about 18 dragons if I don't have a lot of unlucky misses, so that's 108k total profit an hour if I have the dragons for it. I usually have half that, but I'm sure I'll be able to do more once my lair is larger

After I'm done with my daily batch of exalts, I farm Harpy's Roost. Not entirely sure how much that gets me, but one of the guides says it's about 70k an hour? I hoard most of the food and familiars for now, so a huge amount of that money is just locked up in my inventory.

Training and equipping lvl25 dragons is the best investment in this game imo, but only if you have the patience for the coli XD
I snipe and fill up my lair constantly with older hatchlings for under 5k. When they grow up, I mass train them two at a time in the mire and exalt them for ~11-13k each. In an hour I can fully train and exalt about 18 dragons if I don't have a lot of unlucky misses, so that's 108k total profit an hour if I have the dragons for it. I usually have half that, but I'm sure I'll be able to do more once my lair is larger

After I'm done with my daily batch of exalts, I farm Harpy's Roost. Not entirely sure how much that gets me, but one of the guides says it's about 70k an hour? I hoard most of the food and familiars for now, so a huge amount of that money is just locked up in my inventory.

Training and equipping lvl25 dragons is the best investment in this game imo, but only if you have the patience for the coli XD
ur local tree hoarder extraordinaire
I use the Fairgrounds quite a bit. I like to relax playing Tidal Trouble after work, and getting in-game cash for it is just kinda a neat bonus as far as I'm concerned. I used to grind Puzzles - that's actually pretty profitable if you get your speed up. My fastest was 1:04 (never did crack that 1 min mark), so with payout around the 1200 per easy puzzle mark it was only taking me about an hour and a half to max my streak out.

Mind you I'm not entirely sure where the treasure comes form half the time. I do my bonding, visit Crim, muck about on TT for a bit - and then hey, look, when did that get up that high?
I use the Fairgrounds quite a bit. I like to relax playing Tidal Trouble after work, and getting in-game cash for it is just kinda a neat bonus as far as I'm concerned. I used to grind Puzzles - that's actually pretty profitable if you get your speed up. My fastest was 1:04 (never did crack that 1 min mark), so with payout around the 1200 per easy puzzle mark it was only taking me about an hour and a half to max my streak out.

Mind you I'm not entirely sure where the treasure comes form half the time. I do my bonding, visit Crim, muck about on TT for a bit - and then hey, look, when did that get up that high?
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I exalt tons of dragons + sell Coli drops. When a new gene comes out, I either snipe them to sell (this also works with new apparel, but I'm more interested in genes) or use it on a breeding pair and sell the babies when they are still stupidly expensive.

Making long-term investments by getting a pile of holiday stuff to be sold later also gives some nice cash.
I exalt tons of dragons + sell Coli drops. When a new gene comes out, I either snipe them to sell (this also works with new apparel, but I'm more interested in genes) or use it on a breeding pair and sell the babies when they are still stupidly expensive.

Making long-term investments by getting a pile of holiday stuff to be sold later also gives some nice cash.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9