Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | $$ 500,000 Treasure Raffle $$ -Closed-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Good morning ;)
Good morning ;)
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
@Hatch@Opaline @Galileo @oldred100 @LdyPandora @lionspook @Desdaemona
@horseruth @greywell @tanz @Skelizard @kaaypooe @Azure @remotecitadel @quix
@NinjaDale @Vagrant @Honey @lemming @Chasetokki @LynnBug @seserakh @Brightwinged @remotecitadel @Espee @shandril @posibee

Wahoo! New weekly challenge up! Check it out and have fun! Sorry it's a little late. Was real busy this morning.
@Hatch@Opaline @Galileo @oldred100 @LdyPandora @lionspook @Desdaemona
@horseruth @greywell @tanz @Skelizard @kaaypooe @Azure @remotecitadel @quix
@NinjaDale @Vagrant @Honey @lemming @Chasetokki @LynnBug @seserakh @Brightwinged @remotecitadel @Espee @shandril @posibee

Wahoo! New weekly challenge up! Check it out and have fun! Sorry it's a little late. Was real busy this morning.
bump
bump
[quote]WEEKLY CHALLENGE 2 (05/19/14): Post your favorite animal and why. Tickets will be awarded depending on length and quality of explanation. 1-3 tickets. Can be posted on forum.[/quote] I like a lot of animals, from the weird ones to the more common ones. Some that come to mind are horses, dogs, hedgehogs, kiwis, platypuses (is that the right plural?), ferrets, um. All manners of wild cats. Squirrels. Doves. Foxes. Dolphins. ... I could pretty much write forever. Still, I'm going to have to be loyal to my fuzzball and say my favorite is the Felis catus! That'll be the official designation of the domestic cat. :D Why? Cause I own one! (Or it owns me, one of those.) They're fluffy, undeniably cute, make good companions and are generally heartwarming to be around (well, most of them). They will make you laugh, too, and laughter's healthy! Here's mine being King of the Dryer, lounging in his Kingdom of Socks: [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/TheAz/Other%20stuff/Meow/Cat1.jpg[/img]
Quote:
WEEKLY CHALLENGE 2 (05/19/14):
Post your favorite animal and why. Tickets will be awarded depending on length and quality of explanation. 1-3 tickets. Can be posted on forum.

I like a lot of animals, from the weird ones to the more common ones. Some that come to mind are horses, dogs, hedgehogs, kiwis, platypuses (is that the right plural?), ferrets, um. All manners of wild cats. Squirrels. Doves. Foxes. Dolphins. ... I could pretty much write forever.

Still, I'm going to have to be loyal to my fuzzball and say my favorite is the Felis catus!

That'll be the official designation of the domestic cat. :D Why? Cause I own one! (Or it owns me, one of those.)

They're fluffy, undeniably cute, make good companions and are generally heartwarming to be around (well, most of them). They will make you laugh, too, and laughter's healthy!

Here's mine being King of the Dryer, lounging in his Kingdom of Socks:

Cat1.jpg
DQ9DP8W.png
[quote]WEEKLY CHALLENGE 2 (05/19/14): Post your favorite animal and why. Tickets will be awarded depending on length and quality of explanation. 1-3 tickets. Can be posted on forum.[/quote] Such a tough question! But, I think it has to come down to wolves. Not only are wolves beautiful, strong, incredible animals, they also have strong social bonds and, despite what you might think, pacifists. Wolves that were not bred in captivity have actually been observed breaking up dogfights and getting quite upset at the whole affair! But for me, it is not just how great wolves are, its what they are [i]for me[/i]. When I get overwhelmed, or anxious, or dysphoric, I motivate myself by trying to be like a wolf--steadfast, powerful, courageous, and confident that the friends I count on are there for me, even when they can't be [i]there.[/i] (and yes, I did this even before this guy showed up, but I do love him) [url=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/courage-wolf][img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/159/986/Couragewolf1.jpg[/img][/url]
Quote:
WEEKLY CHALLENGE 2 (05/19/14):
Post your favorite animal and why. Tickets will be awarded depending on length and quality of explanation. 1-3 tickets. Can be posted on forum.

Such a tough question! But, I think it has to come down to wolves.

Not only are wolves beautiful, strong, incredible animals, they also have strong social bonds and, despite what you might think, pacifists. Wolves that were not bred in captivity have actually been observed breaking up dogfights and getting quite upset at the whole affair!

But for me, it is not just how great wolves are, its what they are for me. When I get overwhelmed, or anxious, or dysphoric, I motivate myself by trying to be like a wolf--steadfast, powerful, courageous, and confident that the friends I count on are there for me, even when they can't be there.

(and yes, I did this even before this guy showed up, but I do love him)
Couragewolf1.jpg
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
My favorite animal is a Jacob's Sheep due two the four horns that sprout from their skull and their panda coloring. Plus, both males and females have that umph to them! And on the plus side, they are drop dead adorable. [center][img]http://www.jacob-sheep-forsale.com/fredericks/Blake.jpg[/img][/center]
My favorite animal is a Jacob's Sheep due two the four horns that sprout from their skull and their panda coloring. Plus, both males and females have that umph to them!
And on the plus side, they are drop dead adorable.
Blake.jpg
Triple Ripple Raffle

Triple gold Ripple coatls + other great prizes!
@Aerodynamix

I have quite a few, simply because I cannot idolize one animal when so many of them are incredible.
Most of all, I love Ferrets, Siamese cats, Japanese Spitz, Fireball Python, (do fantasy animals count? I'll put it in anyway) gryphons!

I love Siamese cats because every pair I've ever owned has been active, playfull and cuddly. They all taught themselves traits that are unforgetable, like learning to hug, dragging bags of sweets when I was depressed or learning silly tricks that made me laugh. They were all so intelligent and compassionate that Siamese are unforgettably a part of my life. If I get cats in the future they will always, always be Siamese.

Ferrets I love because like Siamese they are personable and active, but ferrets are wild and untamed and have unbound energy that are always incredibly appealing. They play and giggle and chortle, and they are like giant dollar store tubes of water, they wriggle in your hands and dance around like tribal warriors. When I get to own a pair of my very own, they will be quite delightful.

Japanese Spitz are white pups like huskies, but far less energetic and crazy than their counterparts. Gentle, compassionate and loveable, they are the perfect dog for first time dog owners, because of their soft demeanor and kind disposition. A dear friend owned one before it passed away, and it left such a strong impression on me, and as such my first dog will be a Japanese Spitz.

Fireball Pythons are the cutest of all snakes, simply because they will only grow to be about 3 feet long, and have an amazingly gentle disposition. They also like to cuddle when taken from their tanks, and they are surprisingly receptive to attention. They do need their space, but a few will always hate being left alone! I've always wanted snakes since I caught them as a very little girl, and this bright, cheery baby is all I've ever wanted.

And finally, gryphons! Gryphons are a favourite animal of mine because I feel they closely embody my personality and behaviour, that being a cuddly, mewing feline who preens, is quite chatty and puffs up when mad! They are also amazing examples of fantastical creatures who unlike chimeras have honour and are royal symbols. Proud, loyal and fierce, they are like their lion cousins and defend the innocent. They are fantastically amazing!

I hope it was enjoyable x3
@Aerodynamix

I have quite a few, simply because I cannot idolize one animal when so many of them are incredible.
Most of all, I love Ferrets, Siamese cats, Japanese Spitz, Fireball Python, (do fantasy animals count? I'll put it in anyway) gryphons!

I love Siamese cats because every pair I've ever owned has been active, playfull and cuddly. They all taught themselves traits that are unforgetable, like learning to hug, dragging bags of sweets when I was depressed or learning silly tricks that made me laugh. They were all so intelligent and compassionate that Siamese are unforgettably a part of my life. If I get cats in the future they will always, always be Siamese.

Ferrets I love because like Siamese they are personable and active, but ferrets are wild and untamed and have unbound energy that are always incredibly appealing. They play and giggle and chortle, and they are like giant dollar store tubes of water, they wriggle in your hands and dance around like tribal warriors. When I get to own a pair of my very own, they will be quite delightful.

Japanese Spitz are white pups like huskies, but far less energetic and crazy than their counterparts. Gentle, compassionate and loveable, they are the perfect dog for first time dog owners, because of their soft demeanor and kind disposition. A dear friend owned one before it passed away, and it left such a strong impression on me, and as such my first dog will be a Japanese Spitz.

Fireball Pythons are the cutest of all snakes, simply because they will only grow to be about 3 feet long, and have an amazingly gentle disposition. They also like to cuddle when taken from their tanks, and they are surprisingly receptive to attention. They do need their space, but a few will always hate being left alone! I've always wanted snakes since I caught them as a very little girl, and this bright, cheery baby is all I've ever wanted.

And finally, gryphons! Gryphons are a favourite animal of mine because I feel they closely embody my personality and behaviour, that being a cuddly, mewing feline who preens, is quite chatty and puffs up when mad! They are also amazing examples of fantastical creatures who unlike chimeras have honour and are royal symbols. Proud, loyal and fierce, they are like their lion cousins and defend the innocent. They are fantastically amazing!

I hope it was enjoyable x3
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
Favorite Animal...

Well, this is difficult, because I don't really know anymore, so here we go:

Dolphins: I've always loved dolphins. My favorite sea creature. I want to swim with them.

Horses: I've loved horse for as long as I can remember. They have been my favorite animal. They are just so practical and fun to ride.

Cats/Dogs: I've had so many that I've loved. They have been my favorite companions. And there are so many different breeds.

Pigs: I love my pigs. So cute, sweet, smart, annoying, and delicious.....umm...bacon.

Chickens/Rabbits: A bit annoying but so sweet and cute all the same. Love my feathered or furry friends.

LIONS!!!!!
My all time favorite animal. So dangerous, but so pretty....I want one as I pet ever since I watched Flyboys.
Favorite Animal...

Well, this is difficult, because I don't really know anymore, so here we go:

Dolphins: I've always loved dolphins. My favorite sea creature. I want to swim with them.

Horses: I've loved horse for as long as I can remember. They have been my favorite animal. They are just so practical and fun to ride.

Cats/Dogs: I've had so many that I've loved. They have been my favorite companions. And there are so many different breeds.

Pigs: I love my pigs. So cute, sweet, smart, annoying, and delicious.....umm...bacon.

Chickens/Rabbits: A bit annoying but so sweet and cute all the same. Love my feathered or furry friends.

LIONS!!!!!
My all time favorite animal. So dangerous, but so pretty....I want one as I pet ever since I watched Flyboys.
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
@aerodynamix

Hmmm. Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and drop this here -- http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

However, I also should mention the dog or the deer. Dogs because they're endless balls of happiness and joy, and deer because they're rad and graceful. What about you?
@aerodynamix

Hmmm. Well, I'm just gonna go ahead and drop this here -- http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

However, I also should mention the dog or the deer. Dogs because they're endless balls of happiness and joy, and deer because they're rad and graceful. What about you?
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
[b]Favorite Animal(s):[/b] I put plural above because its way too difficult to choose just one. I am mostly a cat lover and am loved by two adorable balls of fuzziness. [img]http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv320/Lynn_neobug/pets/Buglettplayingpounce.jpg[/img] Raven, my little Bombay/Siamese mix, she is 8 years old and the littlest cat Ive ever seen. Not quite 6 pounds, sleek shiny black cat with green green greeeen eyes. She plays fetch like a dog, I toss one of those kitty bell balls and she will run & get it for me to throw again! Then there is Smudge, the 20 pound black & white snuggler that snuck into my car as a kitten, while I was out running errands one day. I got halfway home when I noticed this black & white kitten in the back seat of my car... just sitting on the seat like he belonged there. He likes to crawl under the blankets and curl up behind me to sleep. I also [b][i]lurve[/i][/b] hummingbirds! I think they are quite magical. I have a few feeders hung around my yard and I could watch them for hours. Such tiny little flying jewels, they are amazing. Then my grandma started my obsession with ladybugs when I was a very little girl. She got me a bracelet & necklace with little enamel ladybugs on it... Ive been collecting ladybug stuff ever since. Even my house key has ladybugs on it... and my username, yeah that's where it comes from. It was my nickname for years as a kid. Dogs aren't too bad either... can't beat them for loyalty and pure love. I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes. I used to have a golden retriever, he died of cancer and I haven't had the heart to get another dog yet. He was a sweet doggy, scared of cats, loved digging up gophers.
Favorite Animal(s):

I put plural above because its way too difficult to choose just one. I am mostly a cat lover and am loved by two adorable balls of fuzziness.

Buglettplayingpounce.jpg

Raven, my little Bombay/Siamese mix, she is 8 years old and the littlest cat Ive ever seen. Not quite 6 pounds, sleek shiny black cat with green green greeeen eyes. She plays fetch like a dog, I toss one of those kitty bell balls and she will run & get it for me to throw again!

Then there is Smudge, the 20 pound black & white snuggler that snuck into my car as a kitten, while I was out running errands one day. I got halfway home when I noticed this black & white kitten in the back seat of my car... just sitting on the seat like he belonged there. He likes to crawl under the blankets and curl up behind me to sleep.

I also lurve hummingbirds! I think they are quite magical. I have a few feeders hung around my yard and I could watch them for hours. Such tiny little flying jewels, they are amazing.

Then my grandma started my obsession with ladybugs when I was a very little girl. She got me a bracelet & necklace with little enamel ladybugs on it... Ive been collecting ladybug stuff ever since. Even my house key has ladybugs on it... and my username, yeah that's where it comes from. It was my nickname for years as a kid.

Dogs aren't too bad either... can't beat them for loyalty and pure love. I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes. I used to have a golden retriever, he died of cancer and I haven't had the heart to get another dog yet. He was a sweet doggy, scared of cats, loved digging up gophers.
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15