Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | $$ 500,000 Treasure Raffle $$ -Closed-
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
My dearest @Aerodynamix,

This is a lovely raffle..I will be sending more mulah over for tickets soon...

I would also like to add a Bump..in here..i think it is two..maybe three..i lost track..so i will say two..

Yours Truly,

Pandora

P.S.

I have a lot of favorite animals..but i will try and choose one to tell you about...
My dearest @Aerodynamix,

This is a lovely raffle..I will be sending more mulah over for tickets soon...

I would also like to add a Bump..in here..i think it is two..maybe three..i lost track..so i will say two..

Yours Truly,

Pandora

P.S.

I have a lot of favorite animals..but i will try and choose one to tell you about...
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
@Aerodynamix

I would have to say that "one" of my favorite animals would be German Shepherds. They are very loyal and not what most people think. When people see German Shepherds they immediately are afraid. My two babes "sasha" and "Kita" may bark but they have NEVER tried to hurt anyone or anything...they are very lovable and love to play. My Boy "Sasha" and his sister "kita" are the same age, they are both four..
But i can tell you there is nothing funnier than watching a full grown male German shepherd walk around squeaking a 98 cent plastic squeaky ball. He loves them..he carries it around and just squishes it enough to make it squeak.it makes me smile and i laugh at him all the time.. His sister steals the ball and make shim chase her....and when he gets it back she grabs his tail trying to slow him down and get the ball back..great entertainment..that is why i love German shepherds they are misunderstood big babies...

W6v18DDl.jpg

Kita is the black one and Sasha is the black and tan
@Aerodynamix

I would have to say that "one" of my favorite animals would be German Shepherds. They are very loyal and not what most people think. When people see German Shepherds they immediately are afraid. My two babes "sasha" and "Kita" may bark but they have NEVER tried to hurt anyone or anything...they are very lovable and love to play. My Boy "Sasha" and his sister "kita" are the same age, they are both four..
But i can tell you there is nothing funnier than watching a full grown male German shepherd walk around squeaking a 98 cent plastic squeaky ball. He loves them..he carries it around and just squishes it enough to make it squeak.it makes me smile and i laugh at him all the time.. His sister steals the ball and make shim chase her....and when he gets it back she grabs his tail trying to slow him down and get the ball back..great entertainment..that is why i love German shepherds they are misunderstood big babies...

W6v18DDl.jpg

Kita is the black one and Sasha is the black and tan
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
Bump!
Bump!
@Aerodynamix [img]http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww131/onelessdigit/KingCobra.jpg[/img] My favorite animal would have to be a King Cobra. First off, because these deadly snakes are the longest and one of the most venomous snakes and it doesn't even care if it eats other snakes! It's long enough to reach the height of a full grown person and look them straight in the eyes. But they're just shy little reptiles and are scared of people (but not elephants). It's really cute how they build nests for their eggs and guard them with their life. Ps. Just look at that scientific name: Ophiophagus [u]hannah[/u]
@Aerodynamix

KingCobra.jpg
My favorite animal would have to be a King Cobra. First off, because these deadly snakes are the longest and one of the most venomous snakes and it doesn't even care if it eats other snakes! It's long enough to reach the height of a full grown person and look them straight in the eyes. But they're just shy little reptiles and are scared of people (but not elephants). It's really cute how they build nests for their eggs and guard them with their life.

Ps. Just look at that scientific name: Ophiophagus hannah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Azure 3 tickets!

@Remotecitadel 2 tickets!

@Desdaemona 1 ticket!

@ChaseTokki 2 tickets!

@Horseruth 2 tickets!

Good job guys! I'lll get the rest of you when I get back!
@Azure 3 tickets!

@Remotecitadel 2 tickets!

@Desdaemona 1 ticket!

@ChaseTokki 2 tickets!

@Horseruth 2 tickets!

Good job guys! I'lll get the rest of you when I get back!
bump
bump
@Aerodynamix Sending you plant food for tickets :D

And pinging these peeps:
@HerRoyal @TeaLeafves @gbeeds @eilidhreid @artimator
@Aerodynamix Sending you plant food for tickets :D

And pinging these peeps:
@HerRoyal @TeaLeafves @gbeeds @eilidhreid @artimator
@lynnbug 2 tickets!

@LdyPandora 3 tickets!

@Espee 1 ticket!
@lynnbug 2 tickets!

@LdyPandora 3 tickets!

@Espee 1 ticket!
bump
bump
@LynnBug Accepting your crossroads now! Sorry for the wait!

Edit: Can't accept them. Please make sure all familiars and apparel is removed. Thanks!

@Galileo Accepting crossroads! 14 tickets!
@LynnBug Accepting your crossroads now! Sorry for the wait!

Edit: Can't accept them. Please make sure all familiars and apparel is removed. Thanks!

@Galileo Accepting crossroads! 14 tickets!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15