Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127
@Casethrace

If you love shiny bogs, then I'm very glad she was there for you to find!
@Casethrace

If you love shiny bogs, then I'm very glad she was there for you to find!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
Golden Pearlcatchers (1 Goat Eyes)
Icy and Shadowy Coati
Imperials of the Frozen Rivers

Naming
Hatchlings and Unleveled Adults are unnamed
That way you can give them names that suit your lair
(Names below are for reference only)

Pricing
Most Hatchlings are 10g and Most Adults are 13g
(special Dragons will be more)
Will take treasure if you prefer (1g/1000t), just ask here and ping me!

Adult Scrys
(All Scays disappeared with TinyPic

Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
Golden Pearlcatchers (1 Goat Eyes)
Icy and Shadowy Coati
Imperials of the Frozen Rivers

Naming

Pricing

Adult Scrys

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of SweaterHedgie's Lair of the Emberglow Hearth![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54461720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544618/54461720_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] @SweaterHedgie I really like what you did with Crimson. Those tiger stripes look so good on him. It's so nice that he found a home. I don't know what your plans are for him, but he'll give you some surprisingly nice baby guardians and noodles with Nijah (browns are right next to the reds). He might also make nice babies with Ruby, especially if the babies get the darker wings. But I know lair space is always tight and he might find his way to another home or he might be called to serve the Flamecaller. Whatever his fate, Guardians are a proud breed and he will accept his fate with honor. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a member of SweaterHedgie's Lair of the Emberglow Hearth!

54461720_350.png

@SweaterHedgie
I really like what you did with Crimson. Those tiger stripes look so good on him. It's so nice that he found a home.

I don't know what your plans are for him, but he'll give you some surprisingly nice baby guardians and noodles with Nijah (browns are right next to the reds). He might also make nice babies with Ruby, especially if the babies get the darker wings.

But I know lair space is always tight and he might find his way to another home or he might be called to serve the Flamecaller. Whatever his fate, Guardians are a proud breed and he will accept his fate with honor.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She has gone to Airr's Lair of the Sundial Terrace![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54461728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544618/54461728_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Airr Wow! You've been a member here since the beginning! I'm so honored that my little icy girl has found her way to your lovely lair. Callistephus really caught my attention and I love the way Shaggy and the secondary Grapefruit turned out on Acala, but really, they are all so lovely! I don't know what your plans are for Aulda, but I see many potential mates, not all of them restricted to Ice, if breeding is a possibility. Her offspring with Gloucester would be predictably icy, but there are some interesting surprises with Stainedclaw as well. However, not everything works out as hoped for, and if it turns out that she doesn't really fit and finds herself in another lair or serving Glittermom, she will agreeably accept whichever is her fate. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She has gone to Airr's Lair of the Sundial Terrace!

54461728_350.png

@Airr
Wow! You've been a member here since the beginning! I'm so honored that my little icy girl has found her way to your lovely lair. Callistephus really caught my attention and I love the way Shaggy and the secondary Grapefruit turned out on Acala, but really, they are all so lovely!

I don't know what your plans are for Aulda, but I see many potential mates, not all of them restricted to Ice, if breeding is a possibility. Her offspring with Gloucester would be predictably icy, but there are some interesting surprises with Stainedclaw as well. However, not everything works out as hoped for, and if it turns out that she doesn't really fit and finds herself in another lair or serving Glittermom, she will agreeably accept whichever is her fate.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a member of TwoBigFools' Venerable Lair of the Rotrock Rim![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54461751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544618/54461751_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @TwoBigFools I have to say, I've fallen in love with the dragons in the Traveling Circus. Oh, and, yes, CUB! Love Cub! Seine, Liquorice and Usaretamie are looking so good (just look at those goggles!)! And now Azerty has found his way to your lair to join them. So cool! And he has a Desert Rain Frog on his head? I can hardly wait to see what else he finds over there! I don't know what your plans are for him, but you know me, I had to check out the possible offspring. With Columbia there is: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=163&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=163&auth=68779a5d251332d424918369bff4e2f740104d7e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=163&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=163&auth=daa5b34e54ca22d2778295b6f44644c1d7c17005&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=1&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=163&auth=551a8783be701fed039aa8bf86a8a9382ab1674e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]. With Clink there is: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=85&bodygene=9&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=85&auth=c19a0b627585e72fa792c556e5896c6cfd82b8f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=1&bodygene=9&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=1&auth=8100f5762645ae5f8f88c1610a4b1753a06836ad&dummyext=prev.png[/img]. But breeding isn't always the plan. Perhaps you just want to play with dressing him, or maybe try him out as a Gaoler. But it is turns out that he doesn't fit after all, his Pearlcatcher Pride will not allow him to consider it a defeat, but rather a chance to serve in another lair or to serve Plaguemomma herself. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a member of TwoBigFools' Venerable Lair of the Rotrock Rim!

54461751_350.png

@TwoBigFools
I have to say, I've fallen in love with the dragons in the Traveling Circus. Oh, and, yes, CUB! Love Cub!

Seine, Liquorice and Usaretamie are looking so good (just look at those goggles!)! And now Azerty has found his way to your lair to join them. So cool! And he has a Desert Rain Frog on his head? I can hardly wait to see what else he finds over there!

I don't know what your plans are for him, but you know me, I had to check out the possible offspring.
With Columbia there is:
progeny?body=163&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=163&auth=68779a5d251332d424918369bff4e2f740104d7e&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=163&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=163&auth=daa5b34e54ca22d2778295b6f44644c1d7c17005&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=1&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=163&auth=551a8783be701fed039aa8bf86a8a9382ab1674e&dummyext=prev.png.
With Clink there is:
progeny?body=85&bodygene=9&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=85&auth=c19a0b627585e72fa792c556e5896c6cfd82b8f2&dummyext=prev.pngprogeny?body=1&bodygene=9&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=0&winggene=10&wings=1&auth=8100f5762645ae5f8f88c1610a4b1753a06836ad&dummyext=prev.png.

But breeding isn't always the plan. Perhaps you just want to play with dressing him, or maybe try him out as a Gaoler. But it is turns out that he doesn't fit after all, his Pearlcatcher Pride will not allow him to consider it a defeat, but rather a chance to serve in another lair or to serve Plaguemomma herself.
Kleos
oh! this is such a cute thread. C: thank you for your kind words on calli! she is one of my favourites <3

*smooches aulda* a good icy baby!
oh! this is such a cute thread. C: thank you for your kind words on calli! she is one of my favourites <3

*smooches aulda* a good icy baby!
HQsa6bD.png

you can't take the sky from me
Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
Jewel-like Spirals
Black and Gold Mystical Mirror and Spiral
Pure White Imperials

Naming

Pricing
Adult Scrys
Banty's Babies
New Arrivals:
Jewel-like Spirals
Black and Gold Mystical Mirror and Spiral
Pure White Imperials

Naming

Pricing
Adult Scrys
Kleos
[center][b]These brothers have found a home! They are now part of Decaffeinated's Ancient Lair of The Fortress of Ends![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54663535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546636/54663535_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54663534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546636/54663534_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @Decaffeinated I took a walk through your lair. It was supposed to be a short walk, but I think I spent at least an hour. Such beautiful dragons! And the way you use skins on your Gaolers is inspiring! Oh yes, and then here is all the art! I saw you picked up my two white Imperial boys. I'm not sure what you have planned for them, but since they are in the tab labeled "Cars, Sales, Fodder," my guess is that they are destined for new homes (but what does "Cars" mean?). Well, they are Imperials and so are a haughty pair and I'm sure they will take on any new position in life as a well-deserved fate. They will be proud to enhance whatever new lair they find themselves in, and will be even prouder to find themselves in the service of one of the mighty Deities. [right]@bantymom[/right]
These brothers have found a home!
They are now part of Decaffeinated's Ancient Lair of The Fortress of Ends!

54663535_350.png

54663534_350.png

@Decaffeinated
I took a walk through your lair. It was supposed to be a short walk, but I think I spent at least an hour. Such beautiful dragons! And the way you use skins on your Gaolers is inspiring! Oh yes, and then here is all the art!

I saw you picked up my two white Imperial boys. I'm not sure what you have planned for them, but since they are in the tab labeled "Cars, Sales, Fodder," my guess is that they are destined for new homes (but what does "Cars" mean?).

Well, they are Imperials and so are a haughty pair and I'm sure they will take on any new position in life as a well-deserved fate. They will be proud to enhance whatever new lair they find themselves in, and will be even prouder to find themselves in the service of one of the mighty Deities.
Kleos
@Bantymom ;A; thank you so much for the kind words. They're indeed headed to a new home, I have a friend who wants to redesign their lair using xxx/xxy basic white dragons and I like gifting them some when I stumble upon them! Cars are really just crs but some phone like to autocorrect "crs" to "cars" so the joke stuck ^-^'
@Bantymom ;A; thank you so much for the kind words. They're indeed headed to a new home, I have a friend who wants to redesign their lair using xxx/xxy basic white dragons and I like gifting them some when I stumble upon them! Cars are really just crs but some phone like to autocorrect "crs" to "cars" so the joke stuck ^-^'
@Decaffeinated

An all-white lair! That sounds really nice. Once those two boys go to their new home, I'll go take a look!
@Decaffeinated

An all-white lair! That sounds really nice. Once those two boys go to their new home, I'll go take a look!
Kleos
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 126 127