Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | No's Art Shop-Doodles for T/G/+(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Lesbos
could you add me to your pinglist please? thank you!
@Lesbos
could you add me to your pinglist please? thank you!
pleasant_comm.png
@Lesbos -- Hello!! Welcome back -- it's great to hear from you again :D I'm glad that you put yourself first because life should always take priority over a digital dragon game ^^ I'm in college too so I think I have a good grasp of what you're going through, and all I can say that I always look up people who can juggle work life and school life at the same time.

I would still love to get art from you! I'm pretty sure I still have the art payment that we agreed on, but I don't actually remember what my payment is supposed to be so you might have to PM me to tell me what it is~
@Lesbos -- Hello!! Welcome back -- it's great to hear from you again :D I'm glad that you put yourself first because life should always take priority over a digital dragon game ^^ I'm in college too so I think I have a good grasp of what you're going through, and all I can say that I always look up people who can juggle work life and school life at the same time.

I would still love to get art from you! I'm pretty sure I still have the art payment that we agreed on, but I don't actually remember what my payment is supposed to be so you might have to PM me to tell me what it is~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Lesbos It's all good, life happens, and thanks for the update! I'd very much still like my art complete!
@Lesbos It's all good, life happens, and thanks for the update! I'd very much still like my art complete!
@Lesbos
its alright! i'd love to see my art completed, feel free to take as much time as you need!! (but if its really not possible for you, i dont mind if you need to cancel or whatsoever!)
@Lesbos
its alright! i'd love to see my art completed, feel free to take as much time as you need!! (but if its really not possible for you, i dont mind if you need to cancel or whatsoever!)
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Lesbos It’s completely alright my friend! Life gets in the way at times, the important thing is that you’re okay! I’d love to see my art completed, but take as much time as you need, self care is very important! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Lesbos
It’s completely alright my friend! Life gets in the way at times, the important thing is that you’re okay! I’d love to see my art completed, but take as much time as you need, self care is very important!
@Lesbos
May I go on your pinglist? I have always been wanting to get more of your art ever since I commissioned you to draw Virtuoso - one of my favourite artworks to date, it's so cute!
I hope life has been treating you well and take your time :3
@Lesbos
May I go on your pinglist? I have always been wanting to get more of your art ever since I commissioned you to draw Virtuoso - one of my favourite artworks to date, it's so cute!
I hope life has been treating you well and take your time :3
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Hello, @lesbos I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
Hello, @lesbos I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12