Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | No's Art Shop-Doodles for T/G/+(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Lesbos i sent it <3
I'd love to be on the pinglist btw~
@Lesbos i sent it <3
I'd love to be on the pinglist btw~
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
[center][size=2]@emeraldeyes @Valyn @aurorie @Harana @SolarKitten @Lake @Mazurkas @Wolfkai @skyarising @Ameah1234 @TKO @birddays @Caviar @Azurine @FernCoyote @CPFG4 @Asterodea @Kaorii [/size] [b]We are now opened for 14 slots![/b] This is NOT first come first sere, I'll be picking which ones I would like to do.[emoji=coatl love] This round I'd much prefer G/T, genes, cowboy apaprel, and if anyone's interested, Usd ^^ but I'm open to any offers! [emoji=gold star]Thank you all fer the support![/center]
@emeraldeyes @Valyn @aurorie @Harana @SolarKitten @Lake @Mazurkas @Wolfkai @skyarising @Ameah1234 @TKO @birddays @Caviar @Azurine @FernCoyote @CPFG4 @Asterodea @Kaorii

We are now opened for 14 slots!

This is NOT first come first sere, I'll be picking which ones I would like to do.

This round I'd much prefer G/T, genes, cowboy apaprel, and if anyone's interested, Usd ^^ but I'm open to any offers!

Thank you all fer the support!
lebsbian.png
Username: @StarryNightt

Reference/s:https://toyhou.se/3871833.matt

Expression or pose: Probably grinning smugly at the camera, like he knows something that you don't

Offering: Uhh I know this isn't on your wish list, but I'm trying my luck anyways so uh would 3 Prismatic Tokens be ok as payment? If not I'll try and work something else out ^^

Other? Nope
Username: @StarryNightt

Reference/s:https://toyhou.se/3871833.matt

Expression or pose: Probably grinning smugly at the camera, like he knows something that you don't

Offering: Uhh I know this isn't on your wish list, but I'm trying my luck anyways so uh would 3 Prismatic Tokens be ok as payment? If not I'll try and work something else out ^^

Other? Nope
KCAtX9x.png
Username: Azurine

Reference/s: I don't have any character refs since she's a brand new character I've created in mind. I'd like if you could doodle me up a character of a mint colored pembroke welsh corgi with a galaxy theme to her. (specifically color #88D8C0 or closely similar).

I also would like her to have starmap constellation patterns on her coat. starcon markings ref -here
If its too complicated, simple constellation and starry sparkles work too!

Expression or pose: Not too picky on poses but I'd like something cheerful and/or curious!

Offering: I have 3 morph genes lying around if you like those mixed with an amount of treasure? Otherwise I'm looking to pay at least 300kt pure.

Other?: None but thank you if you do take interest! ^^
Username: Azurine

Reference/s: I don't have any character refs since she's a brand new character I've created in mind. I'd like if you could doodle me up a character of a mint colored pembroke welsh corgi with a galaxy theme to her. (specifically color #88D8C0 or closely similar).

I also would like her to have starmap constellation patterns on her coat. starcon markings ref -here
If its too complicated, simple constellation and starry sparkles work too!

Expression or pose: Not too picky on poses but I'd like something cheerful and/or curious!

Offering: I have 3 morph genes lying around if you like those mixed with an amount of treasure? Otherwise I'm looking to pay at least 300kt pure.

Other?: None but thank you if you do take interest! ^^
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@Lesbos I have to go to class until 11:30 EST. Would it be okay for me to just say that I will offer 130g and then fill it out after class? just so you know that I am going to request one in
@Lesbos I have to go to class until 11:30 EST. Would it be okay for me to just say that I will offer 130g and then fill it out after class? just so you know that I am going to request one in
@FernCoyote

Sure! I'll be picking in a day or so ^^
@FernCoyote

Sure! I'll be picking in a day or so ^^
lebsbian.png
Username: Oneiren Reference/s: I don't have one but... Would you be willing to draw me a wormie with the lesbian flag colours/stripes on it? Similar to the dark purple on your wormie example thing,, Expression or pose: Something fun! Fluffy! Wormie! Offering: I'll offer 175kt for it! I'm willing to negotiate prices tho! Other?: Thanks in advance <3 [emoji=snapper]
Username: Oneiren

Reference/s: I don't have one but... Would you be willing to draw me a wormie with the lesbian flag colours/stripes on it? Similar to the dark purple on your wormie example thing,,

Expression or pose: Something fun! Fluffy! Wormie!

Offering: I'll offer 175kt for it! I'm willing to negotiate prices tho!

Other?: Thanks in advance <3
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@Lesbos
Username: Virelen
Reference/s: 1, 2
Expression or pose: id like them to be sitting together back to back, with 1 having his arms crossed looking grumpy, and 2 waving to the viewer
Offering: unhatched nocturne egg!
Other?: nope
@Lesbos
Username: Virelen
Reference/s: 1, 2
Expression or pose: id like them to be sitting together back to back, with 1 having his arms crossed looking grumpy, and 2 waving to the viewer
Offering: unhatched nocturne egg!
Other?: nope
tumblr_inline_osxvolNhP31seftk2_540.png
AH these are so cute!!!!! Username: Pressia Reference/s: This flower girl! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47576113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475762/47576113_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression or pose: Hmmm. Idk, honestly? A serene/playful expression probably, and as for pose, maybe her picking flowers? or something along those lines! Offering: Gemssss. Like, a couple hundred! 300-400 or whatever, I'm v. flexible! Other?: None that I can think of!
AH these are so cute!!!!!

Username: Pressia
Reference/s: This flower girl!

47576113_350.png

Expression or pose: Hmmm. Idk, honestly? A serene/playful expression probably, and as for pose, maybe her picking flowers? or something along those lines!
Offering: Gemssss. Like, a couple hundred! 300-400 or whatever, I'm v. flexible!
Other?: None that I can think of!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Username: birddays
Reference/s: https://toyhou.se/3598885.eros
Expression or pose: dont have anything particular in mind! maybe something cheeky?
Offering: the golden sage bundle + some golden silks pieces + 150kT
Other?:

thank you! <3
Username: birddays
Reference/s: https://toyhou.se/3598885.eros
Expression or pose: dont have anything particular in mind! maybe something cheeky?
Offering: the golden sage bundle + some golden silks pieces + 150kT
Other?:

thank you! <3
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12