Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Musical?
1 2 3 4
Newsies is definitely my favorite. recently had a few weeks where I was absolutely stuck on the Aladdin broadway soundtrack. also up there is BMC and I need to see the rest of Falsettos sometime
Newsies is definitely my favorite. recently had a few weeks where I was absolutely stuck on the Aladdin broadway soundtrack. also up there is BMC and I need to see the rest of Falsettos sometime
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
I'm not a musical enthusiast but I do enjoy Hamilton, Newsies, and I just love Galavant- It's one of my favorite shows that I am highly addicted to-

Oh also Rocketman was amazing
I'm not a musical enthusiast but I do enjoy Hamilton, Newsies, and I just love Galavant- It's one of my favorite shows that I am highly addicted to-

Oh also Rocketman was amazing
Let's see,, I tend to like a lot of musicals and I'm willing to try pretty much any musical!
Top picks are probably The Lightning Thief musical, Bright Star, Heathers, Newsies, Les Mis, and I still like Hamilton (never been obsessed, but it's still a fun musical! And Wait for It is one of my favorite songs ever!)

And of course, my favorite musical of all time is Dear Evan Hansen. It has a lot of personal meaning to me and I got to actually see it live! yes I cried when I saw it
Let's see,, I tend to like a lot of musicals and I'm willing to try pretty much any musical!
Top picks are probably The Lightning Thief musical, Bright Star, Heathers, Newsies, Les Mis, and I still like Hamilton (never been obsessed, but it's still a fun musical! And Wait for It is one of my favorite songs ever!)

And of course, my favorite musical of all time is Dear Evan Hansen. It has a lot of personal meaning to me and I got to actually see it live! yes I cried when I saw it
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
well every starkid production has a special place in my heart
and of course i like Heathers and Hamilton
but tbh my favorite musical that i have seen is Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812
well every starkid production has a special place in my heart
and of course i like Heathers and Hamilton
but tbh my favorite musical that i have seen is Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Ok so im overall wayyyy more into the mainstream ones but not cos the obscure ones are bad, just because I stay into something due to good fan content to stop me getting bored of the fandom so pls don't kill me for liking mostly just mainstream stuff but still saying im into theater ok dont kill me thank

so I like Be More Chill the most, but the others I love are DEH (so sadddddd but love it anyway), Heathers, Mean Girls Muscal (love that with a passion), Percy jaxon musical (frikkin BOP) and starting to get hooked on Hamilton

Also hamilton fans, Congratulations and First Burn are better than the songs that replaced them thank you for coming to my ted talk
Ok so im overall wayyyy more into the mainstream ones but not cos the obscure ones are bad, just because I stay into something due to good fan content to stop me getting bored of the fandom so pls don't kill me for liking mostly just mainstream stuff but still saying im into theater ok dont kill me thank

so I like Be More Chill the most, but the others I love are DEH (so sadddddd but love it anyway), Heathers, Mean Girls Muscal (love that with a passion), Percy jaxon musical (frikkin BOP) and starting to get hooked on Hamilton

Also hamilton fans, Congratulations and First Burn are better than the songs that replaced them thank you for coming to my ted talk
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Falsettos, Bare: A Pop Opera and Hadestown come right to mind, but there are too many great ones to list!
Falsettos, Bare: A Pop Opera and Hadestown come right to mind, but there are too many great ones to list!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
Err, the first ones I can think of are:
-Come From Away
-Frankenstein
-Spring Awakening
-Hadestown
-Bare
-Falsettos
-The Color Purple
-Wicked
Err, the first ones I can think of are:
-Come From Away
-Frankenstein
-Spring Awakening
-Hadestown
-Bare
-Falsettos
-The Color Purple
-Wicked
28259.png
hey!
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
advAsr3.png | +3FR

I was raised on Les Miserables, so even though there are a few that I enjoy more, it'll always be #1 for me.

Some other faves are Book of Mormon, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, Sweeney Todd, and Lion King.
I was raised on Les Miserables, so even though there are a few that I enjoy more, it'll always be #1 for me.

Some other faves are Book of Mormon, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, Sweeney Todd, and Lion King.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
i love musicals!! i have two musical tattoos, one from hamilton, and one from sound of music n_n

phantom of the opera is my favourite!! i liked the original choreography and whatnot much better though. they recently changed the production and i'm not really a fan (why would you fix what wasn't broke x( i cry). and while we're on alw, who doesn't love jesus christ superstar UWU

i also loved book of mormon! and dear evan hansen, and lion king, and cats, and sound of music (although i haven't had the chance to see it on stage yet), and cabaret! and then there are songs from other musicals i like, but i haven't had a chance to see those on stage yet, so i won't get into them lol.
i love musicals!! i have two musical tattoos, one from hamilton, and one from sound of music n_n

phantom of the opera is my favourite!! i liked the original choreography and whatnot much better though. they recently changed the production and i'm not really a fan (why would you fix what wasn't broke x( i cry). and while we're on alw, who doesn't love jesus christ superstar UWU

i also loved book of mormon! and dear evan hansen, and lion king, and cats, and sound of music (although i haven't had the chance to see it on stage yet), and cabaret! and then there are songs from other musicals i like, but i haven't had a chance to see those on stage yet, so i won't get into them lol.
HQsa6bD.png

you can't take the sky from me
Aaa!!!

Spies are Forever!
Holy Musical B@man!
Starship!
The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals!
A Very Potter Musical trilogy!
Undertale the Musical!
Firebringer!
Twisted!
Basically anything from Team Starkid/Tin Can Bros!
Aaa!!!

Spies are Forever!
Holy Musical B@man!
Starship!
The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals!
A Very Potter Musical trilogy!
Undertale the Musical!
Firebringer!
Twisted!
Basically anything from Team Starkid/Tin Can Bros!
SURlPKu.png
1 2 3 4