Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 462 463
Yo nerds! Currently listening to:

Sunmi - current favourite solo artist! actual message in her songs!

CLC - they are owning their concept!

Itzy?! - Any Midzys here? I didn't think I'd be into them but I'm liking their concept way more than Twice's, and their choreography is on point. I like that they're not incorporating reggaeton moves like so many girl groups following fitness dance trends, their dance seems more fitting for the genre.
Itzy remind me of Blackpink before they started to seem really exhausted, and remind me of f(x) if anyone took care of them.

Seventeen - latest comeback: I like Seventeen but this is not the kind of song that made me like Seventeen in the first place, seems like the average boy group #swagyolo #wegoinghigherwoopwoop concept. Fitting for an intense high-energy summer clubbish song, though. Their softer creative side will come back at winter time.

Still listening to: Taemin (listen to Artistic Groove plz), (G)I-DLE (favourite ggroup of this generation), Gfriend (in their weird summer concept phase), EXID (bye ;-;)
SHINee, ultimate bias - every album, all the time really.
Yo nerds! Currently listening to:

Sunmi - current favourite solo artist! actual message in her songs!

CLC - they are owning their concept!

Itzy?! - Any Midzys here? I didn't think I'd be into them but I'm liking their concept way more than Twice's, and their choreography is on point. I like that they're not incorporating reggaeton moves like so many girl groups following fitness dance trends, their dance seems more fitting for the genre.
Itzy remind me of Blackpink before they started to seem really exhausted, and remind me of f(x) if anyone took care of them.

Seventeen - latest comeback: I like Seventeen but this is not the kind of song that made me like Seventeen in the first place, seems like the average boy group #swagyolo #wegoinghigherwoopwoop concept. Fitting for an intense high-energy summer clubbish song, though. Their softer creative side will come back at winter time.

Still listening to: Taemin (listen to Artistic Groove plz), (G)I-DLE (favourite ggroup of this generation), Gfriend (in their weird summer concept phase), EXID (bye ;-;)
SHINee, ultimate bias - every album, all the time really.
I am kind of new to the world of K-pop (mostly listen to Jpop, or whatever fits the mood) . Mostly only listened to songs on Sirius, but the groups currently interested in are SNSD, and Dreamcatcher. I am still searching for more groups I would be interested in.
I am kind of new to the world of K-pop (mostly listen to Jpop, or whatever fits the mood) . Mostly only listened to songs on Sirius, but the groups currently interested in are SNSD, and Dreamcatcher. I am still searching for more groups I would be interested in.
[quote name="@SilentDreamer030" date="2019-08-14 11:29:56" ] I am kind of new to the world of K-pop (mostly listen to Jpop, or whatever fits the mood) . Mostly only listened to songs on Sirius, but the groups currently interested in are SNSD, and Dreamcatcher. I am still searching for more groups I would be interested in. [/quote] If you like them I'd recommend Mamamoo, f(x), and Exid!
@SilentDreamer030 wrote on 2019-08-14 11:29:56:
If you like them I'd recommend Mamamoo, f(x), and Exid!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[quote name="Mokuroh" date="2019-08-14 13:56:41" ] [quote name="@SilentDreamer030" date="2019-08-14 11:29:56" ] I am kind of new to the world of K-pop (mostly listen to Jpop, or whatever fits the mood) . Mostly only listened to songs on Sirius, but the groups currently interested in are SNSD, and Dreamcatcher. I am still searching for more groups I would be interested in. [/quote] If you like them I'd recommend Mamamoo, f(x), and Exid! [/quote] Thank you. Ill check them out.
Mokuroh wrote on 2019-08-14 13:56:41:
@SilentDreamer030 wrote on 2019-08-14 11:29:56:
If you like them I'd recommend Mamamoo, f(x), and Exid!

Thank you. Ill check them out.
@SWQZ828

Yo! I'm pretty new too, but I recommend BTS (my fave group), EXO, BIGBANG, Twice, and Super Junior.

Lemme know what you think of them!
@SWQZ828

Yo! I'm pretty new too, but I recommend BTS (my fave group), EXO, BIGBANG, Twice, and Super Junior.

Lemme know what you think of them!
EXO are legends, by far my favorite! Some other groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Day6, Stray Kids, Ateez, A.C.E, etc!
EXO are legends, by far my favorite! Some other groups I like are Twice, Red Velvet, Day6, Stray Kids, Ateez, A.C.E, etc!
Currently I only really "stan" two groups, being BTS and TXT. I'm also trying to get into Monsta X, SHINee and Trei so I'd really appreciate help with those as I've only heard some songs

My current bias list:
BTS - J-Hope (ult bias)
TXT - Yeonjun
Monsta X - Joohoney
SHINee - Taemin I think?
Stray Kids - Changbin
Trei - Juntae
Currently I only really "stan" two groups, being BTS and TXT. I'm also trying to get into Monsta X, SHINee and Trei so I'd really appreciate help with those as I've only heard some songs

My current bias list:
BTS - J-Hope (ult bias)
TXT - Yeonjun
Monsta X - Joohoney
SHINee - Taemin I think?
Stray Kids - Changbin
Trei - Juntae
@ontheblueside

I can help you with Monsta X if you'd like :)
@ontheblueside

I can help you with Monsta X if you'd like :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@ontheblueside
Hi, Shawol here, very excited to jump in and recommend stuff!
For getting to know the members better, we traditionally recommend watching their season of Hello Baby. It's just younger SHINee playing with a toddler. For a taste of older SHINee on variety shows, Weekly Idol (several episodes over time, actually) and Knowing Bro are always good.
For music, SHINee's discography is pretty eclectic so this will depend on your taste. They went from hip-hoppy covers to electropop, veered through dubstep and developed a polished, funkier R&B inspired sound.
If you've tried and liked Taemin's solo stuff, you might like SHINee's Odd or Story of Light albums.
You could go through their most famous promoted tracks - Love Like Oxygen, Juliette, Lucifer, RDD, Sherlock, Dream Girl, Everybody, View, Married to the Music, One of One, Good Evening / I Want You - to pick your favourite era and music genre, and from there, listen to more tracks from that album.
Aside from their promoted tracks, if you just want a list of songs, here's some of my personal recommendations, and some of the most acclaimed songs from their albums: Prism, Odd Eye, Chemistry, One Minute Back, Stranger, Orgel, Hitchhiking, Destination, Chocolate, Excuse Me Miss, Symptoms, An Encore.
Recommend: all of Jonghyun's solo work.
@ontheblueside
Hi, Shawol here, very excited to jump in and recommend stuff!
For getting to know the members better, we traditionally recommend watching their season of Hello Baby. It's just younger SHINee playing with a toddler. For a taste of older SHINee on variety shows, Weekly Idol (several episodes over time, actually) and Knowing Bro are always good.
For music, SHINee's discography is pretty eclectic so this will depend on your taste. They went from hip-hoppy covers to electropop, veered through dubstep and developed a polished, funkier R&B inspired sound.
If you've tried and liked Taemin's solo stuff, you might like SHINee's Odd or Story of Light albums.
You could go through their most famous promoted tracks - Love Like Oxygen, Juliette, Lucifer, RDD, Sherlock, Dream Girl, Everybody, View, Married to the Music, One of One, Good Evening / I Want You - to pick your favourite era and music genre, and from there, listen to more tracks from that album.
Aside from their promoted tracks, if you just want a list of songs, here's some of my personal recommendations, and some of the most acclaimed songs from their albums: Prism, Odd Eye, Chemistry, One Minute Back, Stranger, Orgel, Hitchhiking, Destination, Chocolate, Excuse Me Miss, Symptoms, An Encore.
Recommend: all of Jonghyun's solo work.
@ontheblueside I wrote a Shinee guide that I'd be happy to send you! :D
@ontheblueside I wrote a Shinee guide that I'd be happy to send you! :D
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 462 463