Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My achivement no. will forever be..
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

I really wish they announced it with more than a week's advance. Would have made grinding for them a lot easier.

I really wish they announced it with more than a week's advance. Would have made grinding for them a lot easier.
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
1285, I think? Can't believe I've already forgotten.
1285, I think? Can't believe I've already forgotten.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I think it was 1015.... I wish it was better number but oh well, whatever. I am glad it is over 1000 and that I made at least one line full heh
I think it was 1015.... I wish it was better number but oh well, whatever. I am glad it is over 1000 and that I made at least one line full heh
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I never paid much attention to mine but I think it was around 350
I never paid much attention to mine but I think it was around 350
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Mine was 1255 ~ I was so close to finishing all the gathering achievements. Just had fishing and digging left, alas. XD
Mine was 1255 ~ I was so close to finishing all the gathering achievements. Just had fishing and digging left, alas. XD
I dont even remember either. Was something above 1000. Explains enough that I didnt care about it lol. Seeing how many dragons instead is a much better replacement!
I dont even remember either. Was something above 1000. Explains enough that I didnt care about it lol. Seeing how many dragons instead is a much better replacement!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@secretlylying You're too new to have seen the announcement, but they did first announce they'd be turning them off a long time ago. As in, October of last year, and the date was finalized in June. Half of them were literally unachieveable anyway (there's a reason they took it away...it's all broken lol), so you did pretty well for only being here a month!
@secretlylying You're too new to have seen the announcement, but they did first announce they'd be turning them off a long time ago. As in, October of last year, and the date was finalized in June. Half of them were literally unachieveable anyway (there's a reason they took it away...it's all broken lol), so you did pretty well for only being here a month!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Very good number, worked hard to get it in the last few days
Very good number, worked hard to get it in the last few days
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
I had 1300-something
I had 1300-something
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Everything other than the coli achievements I missed before the coli revamp, the shock switch one which was always broken, beta one and the best around one.
Everything other than the coli achievements I missed before the coli revamp, the shock switch one which was always broken, beta one and the best around one.
Cinus_small.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12