Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Mario crush?
1 2 3
hey issat another mario thread i see? is this another thread about the super mario series that was not made by me?
but yeah calling pauline attractive a few times (and captain syrup while were at it) was as far as it ever went.. i never got a crush or anything or anyone Ever in gneral
hey issat another mario thread i see? is this another thread about the super mario series that was not made by me?
but yeah calling pauline attractive a few times (and captain syrup while were at it) was as far as it ever went.. i never got a crush or anything or anyone Ever in gneral
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Bowsette = best mario waifu
Bowsette = best mario waifu
[img]i cant *******get the right aspect ratio ugh[/img]
I have a crush on Toad from Mario Warfare on youtube. They made him kick butt
I have a crush on Toad from Mario Warfare on youtube. They made him kick butt
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
Bowser. My man~ [emoji=mirror love size=1] He owns multiple castles—an indication that he's got [b]MONEY[/b], he's strong, he's both handsome and cute, and most importantly he's overall a good dad. I mean what is there not to love about this giant turtle monster [s]aside from his kidnapping tendencies[/s]?
Bowser. My man~ He owns multiple castles—an indication that he's got MONEY, he's strong, he's both handsome and cute, and most importantly he's overall a good dad. I mean what is there not to love about this giant turtle monster aside from his kidnapping tendencies?
t0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gif
sighhh rosalina
sighhh rosalina
--------z5d4098d3b8e26.gif
jasmine !! - she---/-/ FR+2
early 2000s themed dragon collector
Princess Peach. If Rosalina had existed back then, I probably would've had a crush on her, too. XP
Princess Peach. If Rosalina had existed back then, I probably would've had a crush on her, too. XP
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Day ???: Still dreaming about Bleck. Starting to worry that I’m straight.
Day ???: Still dreaming about Bleck. Starting to worry that I’m straight.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
king boo.
... got nothing to add to that. king boo. <3
king boo.
... got nothing to add to that. king boo. <3
uNYTKTj.png ____________________
cami - she/her
wishlist!
____________________ stWmWPC.png
adding to my previous post. in general. someones probably really into this [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/73/Toodles.png[/img]
adding to my previous post. in general. someones probably really into this
Toodles.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="babie" date="2019-07-28 12:43:06" ] im big lesbian for princess rosalina. she,,,, [/quote] BIG MOOD. Add Rosalina to the list of characters that should have made me realize I'm bi but didn't, because I'm a disaster.
babie wrote on 2019-07-28 12:43:06:
im big lesbian for princess rosalina. she,,,,

BIG MOOD. Add Rosalina to the list of characters that should have made me realize I'm bi but didn't, because I'm a disaster.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3