Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Milky Tea Patisserie: Big Batch!
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 982 983
@kaidareth

This is amazing!!! I'm on the general pinglist so I dont know if it makes sense to be added to the other pinglists lol

But I can promise you whenever I purchase because I'm kinda slow I'll definitely be keeping the trend of selling them for 50kt!

You guys are amazing for this!
@kaidareth

This is amazing!!! I'm on the general pinglist so I dont know if it makes sense to be added to the other pinglists lol

But I can promise you whenever I purchase because I'm kinda slow I'll definitely be keeping the trend of selling them for 50kt!

You guys are amazing for this!
FtlShL2.png
Bambi | He/They | FR +2
Wanderlust Hatchery
Permanent Dragon Search

Its been 2 years please forgive me while I shake of the rust.
@Kaidareth Could I please be put on the pinglist for Blood Roots? :D Thank you for doing this and should I start a blossom pair I will pay it forward as well ^^
@Kaidareth Could I please be put on the pinglist for Blood Roots? :D Thank you for doing this and should I start a blossom pair I will pay it forward as well ^^
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@Kaidareth

I'd love to be put on the pinglists for both new pairs!
@Kaidareth

I'd love to be put on the pinglists for both new pairs!
2erYTjP.gif - wishlist
- interests: tokyo ghoul, marvel, harry potter, divergent, throne of glass, ACOTAR, and BTS. BTS forever
@Wasco @mintea00 @bansheebambi @Wishing4Reality @Skylaran13 @TheFloralFaun @Flutterbug @iiSwizzle @Snowtea @medigvn @BumblyBee @CacklingCat @PricklyGoose @Deerface @cvthedral @peachcream @andersbegabt @makani @vanagandr @Hiserus @Levona [b]BIG EDIT[/b] When I attempted to add everyone to their requested pinglists my thread glitched out from being too long!! I’ll try to figure out how to revamp the coding as soon as I can! If you have any tips on what I should do please message me! ——————- I would love to write each of you individual messages, but I don't want to hog the entire sales forum! So I hope you don't mind being pinged again. ^^; Thank you all so so much for responding so kindly to this idea and being unbelievably supportive of the pairs and the hatchery! Some of your messages made my eyes water a bit because you all are so nice. I wanted to share these cute little blossoms with you because everyone deserves some flowers! If there ever comes a time that 50kt is too much whenever a hatching is born, send me a PM and we can work something out! I genuinely want everybody to have a chance at the blossoms, because I think it's so silly how expensive and hard to get they are. I'm privileged enough to have a successful hatchery (because of you all!!) so I wanted to give back in some way! I'm sorry I'm always so wordy, but you guys are so kind and I want you to know I'm genuinely thankful for each and every message! [emoji=heart size=1] --------- P.S. I really couldn't have done this without my dear friend [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=383034]BlueMoonBear[/url] so if you have spare time, send some love her way please! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Wasco @mintea00 @bansheebambi @Wishing4Reality @Skylaran13 @TheFloralFaun @Flutterbug @iiSwizzle @Snowtea @medigvn @BumblyBee @CacklingCat @PricklyGoose @Deerface @cvthedral @peachcream @andersbegabt @makani @vanagandr @Hiserus @Levona

BIG EDIT When I attempted to add everyone to their requested pinglists my thread glitched out from being too long!! I’ll try to figure out how to revamp the coding as soon as I can! If you have any tips on what I should do please message me!

——————-

I would love to write each of you individual messages, but I don't want to hog the entire sales forum! So I hope you don't mind being pinged again. ^^;

Thank you all so so much for responding so kindly to this idea and being unbelievably supportive of the pairs and the hatchery! Some of your messages made my eyes water a bit because you all are so nice. I wanted to share these cute little blossoms with you because everyone deserves some flowers!

If there ever comes a time that 50kt is too much whenever a hatching is born, send me a PM and we can work something out! I genuinely want everybody to have a chance at the blossoms, because I think it's so silly how expensive and hard to get they are. I'm privileged enough to have a successful hatchery (because of you all!!) so I wanted to give back in some way!

I'm sorry I'm always so wordy, but you guys are so kind and I want you to know I'm genuinely thankful for each and every message!

P.S. I really couldn't have done this without my dear friend BlueMoonBear so if you have spare time, send some love her way please!
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth ahHhHh im so excited~ they're so pretty!
@Kaidareth ahHhHh im so excited~ they're so pretty!
OOGH.... pinglist for blood roots please!!! such striking babies! :O
OOGH.... pinglist for blood roots please!!! such striking babies! :O
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@Kaidareth

Beautiful new pairs, and so very generous of you! I'd love to be put on the pinglists for both pairs, please.
@Kaidareth

Beautiful new pairs, and so very generous of you! I'd love to be put on the pinglists for both pairs, please.
DaM2ERh.png
@kaidareth can I be put on the pinglist for the NYmph ones? tysm!
@kaidareth can I be put on the pinglist for the NYmph ones? tysm!
ca4nyRv.png
mtHAEL4.png
gTTW2gA.png
TdTJOrw.png
J7D1quC.png
b8hP7nc.gif
@kaidareth Please put me on the pinglist for both pairs! They're so pretty! :D
@kaidareth Please put me on the pinglist for both pairs! They're so pretty! :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
these are neato

thank you for your generosity
these are neato