Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] G1 Earth Primal
1 2
i got this girl a while ago, but i'm just not attached to her anymore, so i'm auctioning her off! there are scries in her bio, but to be honest I didn't really know what to do with her colours so I don't know if they're any good. anyway, here she is: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48348426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483485/48348426_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]#48348426 Sable/Maroon/Green[/b] [b]SB:[/b] [s]1000g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] @/saiyanbura 1500g [b]AB:[/b] N/A Auction ends on [b]August 17th at 14:00 FR time, with a 1-hour snipe guard.[/b][/center] [b]LDP:[/b] @/scared, @/Qazzie9, @/saiyanbura, @/insan3king, @/IvoryAsh [LIST] [*]Please ping who you are outbidding! [*]No minimum increase, just be reasonable [*]Also, please don't edit any posts you have made, just make a new post [*]I'll accept treasure at a [b]1:1000[/b] ratio! [/LIST]
i got this girl a while ago, but i'm just not attached to her anymore, so i'm auctioning her off! there are scries in her bio, but to be honest I didn't really know what to do with her colours so I don't know if they're any good. anyway, here she is:
Sable/Maroon/Green

SB: 1000g
CB: @/saiyanbura 1500g
AB: N/A

Auction ends on August 17th at 14:00 FR time, with a 1-hour snipe guard.

LDP: @/scared, @/Qazzie9, @/saiyanbura, @/insan3king, @/IvoryAsh

• Please ping who you are outbidding!
  • No minimum increase, just be reasonable
  • Also, please don't edit any posts you have made, just make a new post
  • I'll accept treasure at a 1:1000 ratio!
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
Pings were here!

Pinged: Gen 1 Everything, Gen 1 Sales, Gen 1 Sales (Restricted), Earth, Primals
Pings were here!

Pinged: Gen 1 Everything, Gen 1 Sales, Gen 1 Sales (Restricted), Earth, Primals
sb and ldp please! c:
sb and ldp please! c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Darunia LDP please!
@Darunia LDP please!
nature_gaybling_by_cicide76536-dcilk94.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dc9ud9t.pngYsUBlZc.pngVMZDsVf.gif
Sb please as well as Ldp. [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Sb please as well as Ldp.
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
I see sb was already made. So 1200g @scared
I see sb was already made. So 1200g @scared
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
@scared @Qazzie9 @saiyanbura got you all down for LDP! plus got any bids down!

Edit: whoops sorry didn't realise you shouldn't ping just for updating the LDP list, I'll make sure not to do that in the future!
@scared @Qazzie9 @saiyanbura got you all down for LDP! plus got any bids down!

Edit: whoops sorry didn't realise you shouldn't ping just for updating the LDP list, I'll make sure not to do that in the future!
bump!
bump!
@Darunia

LDP please
@Darunia

LDP please
qDYsfAR.png
bump!
bump!