Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write/Draw to Adopt: Updates regularly
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 139 140
@Casylum The art is so pretty!!! And the writing is so cute!! I love it

@LionHeart27 Thank you for putting her up for this joyous read!!
@Casylum The art is so pretty!!! And the writing is so cute!! I love it

@LionHeart27 Thank you for putting her up for this joyous read!!
@MythicalUmbreon your welcome and thank you as well, fo allowing me to put her up!

@Casylum The art is gorgeous, as is the writing! I'm also impressed that you finished it (the art) in such a short time, I'd take forever :)
@MythicalUmbreon your welcome and thank you as well, fo allowing me to put her up!

@Casylum The art is gorgeous, as is the writing! I'm also impressed that you finished it (the art) in such a short time, I'd take forever :)
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@MythicalUmbreon Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it :)

@LionHeart27 Thank you! I usually take a long time too, but I didn't get caught up in adding a ton of extra details in this one :) I have to hold back my inner perfectionist!
@MythicalUmbreon Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it :)

@LionHeart27 Thank you! I usually take a long time too, but I didn't get caught up in adding a ton of extra details in this one :) I have to hold back my inner perfectionist!
@melethestel @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @cvthedral @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248 Got some mirror boys who are..uh...[s]dangit antique[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54388580] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=97&auth=5ac5bae76d3f76f2f6750ce9b68c52b14fe6394f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54388581] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=97&auth=8f78288e9c69873156d6ce7aad2eba33e0db74b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54388582] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=97&auth=a71b6c2052252127baf6d5befe96621e8e46b849&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54388583] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=163&auth=d2dbb0ff0e9646d38868dbd63d10f0933a7f36bb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
@melethestel @dancingcrane @GrimHiive @Midgardschlange @Arkanjel @Hyzenthlaay @HolyShipper @Everburn @ClaudiusBez @QuixoticStardust @evetype @cvthedral @Saphelle @Ashfoxx @MythicalUmbreon @Pluto248

Got some mirror boys who are..uh...dangit antique

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=97&auth=5ac5bae76d3f76f2f6750ce9b68c52b14fe6394f&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=97&auth=8f78288e9c69873156d6ce7aad2eba33e0db74b1&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=97&auth=a71b6c2052252127baf6d5befe96621e8e46b849&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=19&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=163&auth=d2dbb0ff0e9646d38868dbd63d10f0933a7f36bb&dummyext=prev.png
wow @Casylum your art for Oceane is gorgeous!
wow @Casylum your art for Oceane is gorgeous!
qDkA25S.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53948163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539482/53948163_350.png[/img] [/url] @YourFBIAgent Does this skydancer have a claim on him? If so I would like to put one on him!

53948163_350.png

@YourFBIAgent Does this skydancer have a claim on him? If so I would like to put one on him!
CioCFC3.png
dT9HQge.png
6YousWl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Saphirekat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53142130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531422/53142130_350.png[/img] [/url] I ghost this thread a lot, looking at dragons and reading everyone’s lore. And every time I’m on this thread, I’m drawn to this gal. For some reason, I always come up with some excuse not to try to claim her- but I always kept an eye on her, wondering if she would ever be adopted. This madness ends today (Can I put a claim on this gal?)
@Saphirekat

53142130_350.png

I ghost this thread a lot, looking at dragons and reading everyone’s lore. And every time I’m on this thread, I’m drawn to this gal. For some reason, I always come up with some excuse not to try to claim her- but I always kept an eye on her, wondering if she would ever be adopted.

This madness ends today

(Can I put a claim on this gal?)
BXCXKs1.jpg
@EasyV Not yet! You're free to claim them if you'd like.
@EasyV Not yet! You're free to claim them if you'd like.
@EasyV @Lunaralight
Both are held for you two, you have 24hrs to write for your dragon!
@EasyV @Lunaralight
Both are held for you two, you have 24hrs to write for your dragon!
@SaphireKat Here we go! ———- AFFILIATION: Enigmatics Description: Artemis is the clan zoologist. She devotes her time to studying the magical creatures around Sornieth, and occasionally participating in catch-and-release missions to rehabilitate overly violent or rowdy beasts. Artemis’s study is filled with various beasts she has tamed throughout her lifetime, offering her protection and companionship. It is often thought that Artemis prefers the company of beasts over dragons, as often in social situations she will try to escape as quickly as possible, only to return to her den to fuss over her beastly companions. Still, if you share her enthusiasm over magical creatures, rest assured she gladly gush with you for hours over her favorite magical creatures and familiars. It has been noted that Artemis exhibits many beast-like qualities herself- often emoting by growling, hissing, or slinking around in the shadows on all fours. Her preferred battle style is also quite beast-like, as she prefers to refrain from using magic and takes a more direct, physical approach to confrontations. In spite of her... colorful personality, she is highly intelligent and an invaluable scholar in her field. ———— Concealed by a thick layer of dark brambles and shrubs, a young Pearlcatcher was waiting. Before her, a deep crevice tore deep into the earth, dark and sheltered. A musky scent wafted through the breeze, the scent’s source resting deep within the cave. Today would finally be the end of this little game between Artemis and the beast- the deadly, shaggy, gnarled creature that had been a thorn in her clan’s side for quite some time. The morning was young, the breeze cool, and the first rays of soft light had begun to trickle in through the undergrowth. The Pearlcatcher shivered, the night’s deep cold had chilled her, and she was grateful that the sun had finally returned. Artemis flicked her tail impatiently, frustration gnawing at her. How long was this going to take? She had been waiting in ambush for the entire night, but her prey was cunning, and refused to emerge. She had nearly cornered it three separate times now, but each time the beast somehow managed to throw her off guard, then sprint back to security. But it was for the last time. Artemis has learned from her previous failures- the beast knew this forest better than her. It was more agile, nimble, and swift than her. Each time she had thought she had cornered it, it managed to slip out of her clutches into some unknown crevice or burrow. Every time she tried to find the beast’s lair, it would walk in circles for hours, throwing off its trail and making it nearly impossible to track down. But, she had finally found it. It was honestly sheer luck that she found the beast’s lair, hungry from their long game of cat-and-mouse, Artemis had temporarily abandoned her pursuit and decided to go foraging for food. While searching, she stumbled into the beast’s cave- quite literally as she had tripped on a root and landed face first onto its entrance. So she waited. She had stood still, observing the beast’s routines for quite some time, looking for the best time to strike. She had decided the beast was less dangerous and wary when it first awoke, its heavy paws clumsy with sleep when it emerged in the mornings. Soon. A rough, scratching noise could be heard from the cave’s depths. It was awake. The Pearlcatcher held her breath as she watched, silent as the wind. The beast fumbled out of the cave, a dark mass of muscle, shaggy hair, and claws. It’s sharp, dark eyes were clouded with sleep, it was still shaking off its slumber. It stretched, the glint of its hawk-like talons glinting in the morning light. Now! Artemis lunged at the beast, bursting out of the foliage with a spray of thorns and leaves. The beast shrieked in surprise, but Artemis was fast. She landed on and clung to the beast’s back. Immediately, the beast began whirling, shaking its head, stamping its feet, trying to do anything to throw the dragon off. But Artemis only clung on tighter. Quickly, Artemis grasped at one of the vials contained in her bag, a chemical pacifier which she had asked to be made for this particular expedition. Forcefully, she thrust the vial down onto the beast, shattering its container and spilling the liquid contents onto the monster’s head. Enraged, the beast thrust its head back, slamming into Artemis’s forehead. Stunned, she was flung off the beast, landing forcefully onto the trampled, dusty ground below them. Coughing, Artemis clambered to her feet. The beast continued to shriek, looking as if it might charge her- but then it’s eyes widened, and a ripple flowed over its body. The tranquilizer was working, thankfully Aphrodite had made its effects quite rapid. The beast heaved, then slumped to the ground, it’s eyes wide but its body motionless. Carefully, in case this was a ruse, Artemis approached the beast, readying another vial- but it wasn’t necessary. The first one had done the trick. Satisfied, Artemis returned to her hiding spot, unearthing the supplies she had stored there. Returning to the beast, she carefully and tightly binded its jaws shut, and wove an intricate layer of strong, enchanted rope around the beast. This way, she would be able to transport it back to the clan safely and without incident. This one was going to be a troublemaker, she was sure. Still, she hoped she would be able to successfully rehabilitate the beast, such that it would stop attacking clan patrols without provocation. In spite of its fearsome appearance and violent nature, she found it quite beautiful. It would be a shame to have to put the fellow down if he didn’t take to his training well. Either way, she was eager to see what this secrets this beast had in store for her. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aYqy3Jd.png[/img]
@SaphireKat

Here we go!

———-

AFFILIATION: Enigmatics

Description: Artemis is the clan zoologist. She devotes her time to studying the magical creatures around Sornieth, and occasionally participating in catch-and-release missions to rehabilitate overly violent or rowdy beasts. Artemis’s study is filled with various beasts she has tamed throughout her lifetime, offering her protection and companionship. It is often thought that Artemis prefers the company of beasts over dragons, as often in social situations she will try to escape as quickly as possible, only to return to her den to fuss over her beastly companions. Still, if you share her enthusiasm over magical creatures, rest assured she gladly gush with you for hours over her favorite magical creatures and familiars.
It has been noted that Artemis exhibits many beast-like qualities herself- often emoting by growling, hissing, or slinking around in the shadows on all fours. Her preferred battle style is also quite beast-like, as she prefers to refrain from using magic and takes a more direct, physical approach to confrontations. In spite of her... colorful personality, she is highly intelligent and an invaluable scholar in her field.

————

Concealed by a thick layer of dark brambles and shrubs, a young Pearlcatcher was waiting. Before her, a deep crevice tore deep into the earth, dark and sheltered. A musky scent wafted through the breeze, the scent’s source resting deep within the cave. Today would finally be the end of this little game between Artemis and the beast- the deadly, shaggy, gnarled creature that had been a thorn in her clan’s side for quite some time.

The morning was young, the breeze cool, and the first rays of soft light had begun to trickle in through the undergrowth. The Pearlcatcher shivered, the night’s deep cold had chilled her, and she was grateful that the sun had finally returned.

Artemis flicked her tail impatiently, frustration gnawing at her. How long was this going to take? She had been waiting in ambush for the entire night, but her prey was cunning, and refused to emerge. She had nearly cornered it three separate times now, but each time the beast somehow managed to throw her off guard, then sprint back to security.

But it was for the last time.

Artemis has learned from her previous failures- the beast knew this forest better than her. It was more agile, nimble, and swift than her. Each time she had thought she had cornered it, it managed to slip out of her clutches into some unknown crevice or burrow. Every time she tried to find the beast’s lair, it would walk in circles for hours, throwing off its trail and making it nearly impossible to track down.

But, she had finally found it. It was honestly sheer luck that she found the beast’s lair, hungry from their long game of cat-and-mouse, Artemis had temporarily abandoned her pursuit and decided to go foraging for food. While searching, she stumbled into the beast’s cave- quite literally as she had tripped on a root and landed face first onto its entrance.

So she waited. She had stood still, observing the beast’s routines for quite some time, looking for the best time to strike. She had decided the beast was less dangerous and wary when it first awoke, its heavy paws clumsy with sleep when it emerged in the mornings.

Soon.

A rough, scratching noise could be heard from the cave’s depths. It was awake. The Pearlcatcher held her breath as she watched, silent as the wind. The beast fumbled out of the cave, a dark mass of muscle, shaggy hair, and claws. It’s sharp, dark eyes were clouded with sleep, it was still shaking off its slumber. It stretched, the glint of its hawk-like talons glinting in the morning light.

Now!

Artemis lunged at the beast, bursting out of the foliage with a spray of thorns and leaves. The beast shrieked in surprise, but Artemis was fast. She landed on and clung to the beast’s back. Immediately, the beast began whirling, shaking its head, stamping its feet, trying to do anything to throw the dragon off. But Artemis only clung on tighter.

Quickly, Artemis grasped at one of the vials contained in her bag, a chemical pacifier which she had asked to be made for this particular expedition. Forcefully, she thrust the vial down onto the beast, shattering its container and spilling the liquid contents onto the monster’s head.

Enraged, the beast thrust its head back, slamming into Artemis’s forehead. Stunned, she was flung off the beast, landing forcefully onto the trampled, dusty ground below them. Coughing, Artemis clambered to her feet. The beast continued to shriek, looking as if it might charge her- but then it’s eyes widened, and a ripple flowed over its body. The tranquilizer was working, thankfully Aphrodite had made its effects quite rapid.

The beast heaved, then slumped to the ground, it’s eyes wide but its body motionless. Carefully, in case this was a ruse, Artemis approached the beast, readying another vial- but it wasn’t necessary. The first one had done the trick.

Satisfied, Artemis returned to her hiding spot, unearthing the supplies she had stored there. Returning to the beast, she carefully and tightly binded its jaws shut, and wove an intricate layer of strong, enchanted rope around the beast. This way, she would be able to transport it back to the clan safely and without incident.

This one was going to be a troublemaker, she was sure. Still, she hoped she would be able to successfully rehabilitate the beast, such that it would stop attacking clan patrols without provocation. In spite of its fearsome appearance and violent nature, she found it quite beautiful. It would be a shame to have to put the fellow down if he didn’t take to his training well.

Either way, she was eager to see what this secrets this beast had in store for her.

aYqy3Jd.png

BXCXKs1.jpg
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 139 140