Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ♦ Allocen's Art Shop 1/1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Allocen

Heyhi! I'm going to PM details, but I have to ask if you are comfortable drawing humans/humanoid OCs? Just wanted to check before I do.

Edit: I realized I misread the post and that the treasure prices are for dragons and feral OCs, however I was planning on paying with vials of scattersight if you are still interested in those. I'll leave it up to you if you are still interested, sorry.
@Allocen

Heyhi! I'm going to PM details, but I have to ask if you are comfortable drawing humans/humanoid OCs? Just wanted to check before I do.

Edit: I realized I misread the post and that the treasure prices are for dragons and feral OCs, however I was planning on paying with vials of scattersight if you are still interested in those. I'll leave it up to you if you are still interested, sorry.
coatlTysiln_zps04034c8a.png
@Allocen Hello!! I was also wondering if you would be willing to do art of humanoid OCs for gems.
@Allocen Hello!! I was also wondering if you would be willing to do art of humanoid OCs for gems.
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
@Allocen Hello there and welcome back! <3 I was also wondering about possible treasure/gem commissions for this OC of mine--he's a feral dragon but also mechanical/robotic and a bit complicated in terms of design. I'd be happy to pay extra for him of course, but if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like this for FR currency, I understand completely and apologize for the trouble!

If you would happen to be interested in drawing him, you'd be free to simplify and stylize the design however you want. Thank you so much for your time in either case!

Dragon: Flat Colors, flat colors 2, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x
Type of order: Fullbody or waistup
Pose you want: Some sort of action-like pose like he's about to battle or in the middle of a fight or as if he's positioned himself sort of gracefully or very proud of something would be some ideas? But ultimately up to you!
@Allocen Hello there and welcome back! <3 I was also wondering about possible treasure/gem commissions for this OC of mine--he's a feral dragon but also mechanical/robotic and a bit complicated in terms of design. I'd be happy to pay extra for him of course, but if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like this for FR currency, I understand completely and apologize for the trouble!

If you would happen to be interested in drawing him, you'd be free to simplify and stylize the design however you want. Thank you so much for your time in either case!

Pose you want: Some sort of action-like pose like he's about to battle or in the middle of a fight or as if he's positioned himself sort of gracefully or very proud of something would be some ideas? But ultimately up to you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Allocen
May I be added to the pinglist please?
@Allocen
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
[quote name="LarissaoftheSea" date="2019-08-12 07:45:15" ] @Allocen Heyhi! I'm going to PM details, but I have to ask if you are comfortable drawing humans/humanoid OCs? Just wanted to check before I do. Edit: I realized I misread the post and that the treasure prices are for dragons and feral OCs, however I was planning on paying with vials of scattersight if you are still interested in those. I'll leave it up to you if you are still interested, sorry. [/quote] Hello! How are you? :) I can do human and humanoid's OC's but for these orders the price is in USD because I do commissions out of FlightRising and It wouldn't be fair for my off-site customers to pay in USD your orders (it could create some discomfort and I don't want either of them losing out.) So, I do with gems and Treasures or another items only Dragon art and feral OC's ( it's more quickly to me ) If you want some Feral art of your dragons or another OC's we can negotiate! I'm return for the game and don't have much att but if you like it in all festivals I open one special shop for festival items - anyway, we can negotiate! :) I can send you one PM ^^
LarissaoftheSea wrote on 2019-08-12 07:45:15:
@Allocen

Hello! How are you? :)
I can do human and humanoid's OC's but for these orders the price is in USD because I do commissions out of FlightRising and It wouldn't be fair for my off-site customers to pay in USD your orders (it could create some discomfort and I don't want either of them losing out.)
So, I do with gems and Treasures or another items only Dragon art and feral OC's ( it's more quickly to me )
If you want some Feral art of your dragons or another OC's we can negotiate! I'm return for the game and don't have much att but if you like it in all festivals I open one special shop for festival items - anyway, we can negotiate! :) I can send you one PM ^^
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Callows" date="2019-08-12 08:13:41" ] @Allocen Hello!! I was also wondering if you would be willing to do art of humanoid OCs for gems. [/quote] Hello! How are you? I hope it's fine! [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] I answered right above the reason why the difference in billing, I'll quote here, ok? [quote]I can do human and humanoid's OC's but for these orders the price is in USD because I do commissions out of FlightRising and It wouldn't be fair for my off-site customers to pay in USD your orders (it could create some discomfort and I don't want either of them losing out.) So, I do with gems and Treasures or another items only Dragon art and feral OC's ( it's more quickly to me ) If you want some Feral art of your dragons or another OC's we can negotiate![/quote] I hope you understand my side, but please, always be very welcome! Is there anything else I can help you?
Callows wrote on 2019-08-12 08:13:41:
Hello! How are you? I hope it's fine!
I answered right above the reason why the difference in billing, I'll quote here, ok?
Quote:
I can do human and humanoid's OC's but for these orders the price is in USD because I do commissions out of FlightRising and It wouldn't be fair for my off-site customers to pay in USD your orders (it could create some discomfort and I don't want either of them losing out.)
So, I do with gems and Treasures or another items only Dragon art and feral OC's ( it's more quickly to me )
If you want some Feral art of your dragons or another OC's we can negotiate!
I hope you understand my side, but please, always be very welcome! Is there anything else I can help you?
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Vovina" date="2019-08-12 08:55:14" ] @Allocen Hello there and welcome back! <3 I was also wondering about possible treasure/gem commissions for this OC of mine--he's a feral dragon but also mechanical/robotic and a bit complicated in terms of design. I'd be happy to pay extra for him of course, but if for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like this for FR currency, I understand completely and apologize for the trouble! If you would happen to be interested in drawing him, you'd be free to simplify and stylize the design however you want. Thank you so much for your time in either case! Dragon: Flat Colors, flat colors 2, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x Type of order: Fullbody or waistup Pose you want: Some sort of action-like pose like he's about to battle or in the middle of a fight or as if he's positioned himself sort of gracefully or very proud of something would be some ideas? But ultimately up to you! [/quote] Owwwn thank you! [emoji=spiral love size=2] Now I need to get some money for THOSE NEW GENES OMG ARE SO AWESOME ALL OF THEM I WANNA ONE SPIRAL FOR ANY LITTLE NEW GENE @----@ And that new dragon specie??? awesome! I just a little sad because I can't do any acessories... BUT ITS FINE. I can do this dragon! You want Waist up or Fullbody? :D
Vovina wrote on 2019-08-12 08:55:14:

Owwwn thank you!
Now I need to get some money for THOSE NEW GENES OMG ARE SO AWESOME ALL OF THEM I WANNA ONE SPIRAL FOR ANY LITTLE NEW GENE @----@
And that new dragon specie??? awesome! I just a little sad because I can't do any acessories... BUT ITS FINE.
I can do this dragon! You want Waist up or Fullbody? :D
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Supremacy" date="2019-08-12 09:10:26" ] @Allocen May I be added to the pinglist please? [/quote] Of course! Please be always Welcome ♥
Supremacy wrote on 2019-08-12 09:10:26:
@Allocen

Of course! Please be always Welcome ♥
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Allocen Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like him! I just want to clarify though he's not an FR dragon species, just one of my own OCs. So again if you'd rather not take orders for characters like those, I understand completely!

If you do still want to draw him though, I'd love to buy a fullbody of him, please! I can pay in either treasure or gems, so if you have a preference for either currency, just let me know. Thanks so much again! <3
@Allocen Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like him! I just want to clarify though he's not an FR dragon species, just one of my own OCs. So again if you'd rather not take orders for characters like those, I understand completely!

If you do still want to draw him though, I'd love to buy a fullbody of him, please! I can pay in either treasure or gems, so if you have a preference for either currency, just let me know. Thanks so much again! <3
r6J6MbS.png
[quote name="Vovina" date="2019-08-12 13:55:01" ] @Allocen Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like him! I just want to clarify though he's not an FR dragon species, just one of my own OCs. So again if you'd rather not take orders for characters like those, I understand completely! If you do still want to draw him though, I'd love to buy a fullbody of him, please! I can pay in either treasure or gems, so if you have a preference for either currency, just let me know. Thanks so much again! <3 [/quote] No problem! I can do! [emoji=spiral tongue size=2] In the moment I prefer gems please :) It's will be done in 3 days ok?
Vovina wrote on 2019-08-12 13:55:01:

No problem! I can do!
In the moment I prefer gems please :)
It's will be done in 3 days ok?
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png