Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] ♦ Allocen's Art Shop 1/3 USD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Allocen Hey, it's been a while! This is the first time I actually took a peek at your lair and aaaaah all your dragons are beautiful!!

I have exactly 400kt in my vault so I'm tempted to buy a headshot... I was wondering if you wanted to pick a dragon in my lair yourself? Because I don't really know who to choose and I figured you should be able to choose from time to time ^^ No pressure though!
@Allocen Hey, it's been a while! This is the first time I actually took a peek at your lair and aaaaah all your dragons are beautiful!!

I have exactly 400kt in my vault so I'm tempted to buy a headshot... I was wondering if you wanted to pick a dragon in my lair yourself? Because I don't really know who to choose and I figured you should be able to choose from time to time ^^ No pressure though!
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

Thank you very much! But your lair is so much awesome omg *-*
Woa! That's new for me..choose one of all this...wonderful...so beautiful dragons ;o;
Lacrymosa is beautiful...
Kitty too...Meretseger is awesome.
Ghost just stole my heart ~~~
@CrazyassBat

Thank you very much! But your lair is so much awesome omg *-*
Woa! That's new for me..choose one of all this...wonderful...so beautiful dragons ;o;
Lacrymosa is beautiful...
Kitty too...Meretseger is awesome.
Ghost just stole my heart ~~~
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Allocen Thank you!! ^^
I'm glad you like my dragons!! Mmmmh well since Meretseger doesn't have art yet, how about you draw her? A headshot, please ^^ I'll send the 400kt via PM when you give me the okay ^^
Oh, the apparel on her head might be a bit difficult so don't sweat it too much, do what you think looks best ^^ A bit of her accent is visible on her face too... Oh and she has a Corn Snake on her neck, the little thing is hidden XD As for personnality, you can have more details in her bio but basically she's an Egyptian Goddess protector of Tomb Builders, and she doesn't show much emotions ^^
I hope you have fun drawing her! ^^
@Allocen Thank you!! ^^
I'm glad you like my dragons!! Mmmmh well since Meretseger doesn't have art yet, how about you draw her? A headshot, please ^^ I'll send the 400kt via PM when you give me the okay ^^
Oh, the apparel on her head might be a bit difficult so don't sweat it too much, do what you think looks best ^^ A bit of her accent is visible on her face too... Oh and she has a Corn Snake on her neck, the little thing is hidden XD As for personnality, you can have more details in her bio but basically she's an Egyptian Goddess protector of Tomb Builders, and she doesn't show much emotions ^^
I hope you have fun drawing her! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

I see! No problem ♥
Oh! You want the snake up on her head or just in the neck?
@CrazyassBat

I see! No problem ♥
Oh! You want the snake up on her head or just in the neck?
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Allocen Mmmh can you do the snake kinda whispering in her ear? That's how I see the Corn Snake ^^ No pressure if you can't though!
@Allocen Mmmh can you do the snake kinda whispering in her ear? That's how I see the Corn Snake ^^ No pressure if you can't though!
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

Sorry the delaay! Yep like the snake Raising your head like that Farao's crown you now?
You can send your payment if you want to close your slot ♥
@CrazyassBat

Sorry the delaay! Yep like the snake Raising your head like that Farao's crown you now?
You can send your payment if you want to close your slot ♥
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
up ♥
up ♥
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@CrazyassBat [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/163d/f/2017/162/a/9/18_by_allocen-dbccx35.png[/img] Truly sorry for the delay ok? ;-; I really hope you like it
@CrazyassBat

18_by_allocen-dbccx35.png

Truly sorry for the delay ok?
;-; I really hope you like it
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Trickilicky

Omg I miss your ping I'm so sorry ;-;
If you still want to commission me please be welcome @n@
@Trickilicky

Omg I miss your ping I'm so sorry ;-;
If you still want to commission me please be welcome @n@
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Allocen Thank you so much she's perfect!!! And don't worry about the delay, we all have things to do IRL ^^
@Allocen Thank you so much she's perfect!!! And don't worry about the delay, we all have things to do IRL ^^
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23