Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 ... 5991 5992
Cheers to the hosts and players! It's been a good ride.
Cheers to the hosts and players! It's been a good ride.
wow I have been here since 2017....entering Madotsuki and Monoko as my first characters that was also the same game I did a artwork for and after that even though they did not win I didn't stop there.Game 60 had come Natsuki from Summer wars won it being my first win and then gumi and then Miko Ooka and then the last being Meiko from Vocaloid Game 170 (Game B). it was a blast meeting all of you on the thread but I still will push on for more wins on the Discord!
wow I have been here since 2017....entering Madotsuki and Monoko as my first characters that was also the same game I did a artwork for and after that even though they did not win I didn't stop there.Game 60 had come Natsuki from Summer wars won it being my first win and then gumi and then Miko Ooka and then the last being Meiko from Vocaloid Game 170 (Game B). it was a blast meeting all of you on the thread but I still will push on for more wins on the Discord!
aw, im gonna miss the fhg!
i still remember my first win with taranza!
aw, im gonna miss the fhg!
i still remember my first win with taranza!
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
I'll miss FHG and its madness, but I completely understand and respect your decision. It's been a good ride!
I'll miss FHG and its madness, but I completely understand and respect your decision. It's been a good ride!
luminaxforever.gif
[center]I completely understand and I commend you for getting this far! I will admit, I'm guilty of not submitting more as, but I wish you luck in your future endeavors. I'm glad to have participated, even if it was only two times, and will definitely be a part of the final one, especially since I'll have my own laptop by then. Enjoy your well deserved break, comrades! [emoji=coatl happy size=2][/center]
I completely understand and I commend you for getting this far! I will admit, I'm guilty of not submitting more as, but I wish you luck in your future endeavors. I'm glad to have participated, even if it was only two times, and will definitely be a part of the final one, especially since I'll have my own laptop by then. Enjoy your well deserved break, comrades!
Wow, it's been so long... Speaking of, it's been rather long since I've participated at all here, too, but I can't just not wish this thread a farewell after being a host for quite some time a while back. This is completely understandable and tbh I think it will be better for everyone for this change to occur. It's true, the fact of the matter is just that... Well, we're busier now! And I'm sure plenty of the fans of the FHG are, too, and along with the fact that Discord just has a better format for talking to people than a thread has I think this is the best case scenario. I had to stop hosting because I was getting busier, too-- I mean, I'm going to college now! It's wild to think it's been that long-- but also because I lost my spark for hosting for this thread / participating in general. These games take a lot of time to prepare/do y'all, believe me. And I admire that dedication immensely. But it got to a point where when I was hosting or just participating and I saw things like arguing happening or people being impatient that I just got tired of it-- and I don't blame anyone for that! Sometimes we get heated in the moment and get angry over something silly, we all do. But I'd like to think the majority of participants have indeed grown up along with the thread, and everyone can move past that and try their best to have a good time and be friends. That's another reason why I think switching to Discord is a great idea-- it's way easier to make friends there! The FR PM system feels so slooowwww. When I PM someone on Discord just to chat, it feels so much better. Plus, with making the games less frequent, more people will be excited for them! I know I'm not the only one who got burnt out after a while. But at the end of the day, it's just nice to have a place where you can talk about the things you enjoy and find people with similar interests, and this thread was perfect for that. I know many friends were made thanks to the FHG, and I bet the Discord has brought forth even more friendship. In fact... I should probably join the Discord too, huh? I never saw the point since the games were still on FR, but now that everything's moving to Discord I will gladly move along with it because as I said before everything is just way more approachable socially there imo. I dunno if I'll talk much, honestly, but when the time comes for the thread to end you'll be sure to see me there. (( Or, well, I'll probably join later today actually! But I dunno if I'll be active for now. )) Thank you, Plague, and thank you to all the other hosts, as well. Though there have certainly been ups and downs, thank you to the fellow participants, too. I don't think there will ever be another FR thread quite like this one... But I think that's okay, too. It's certainly a unique audience, but that's what makes it so fun. I guess I don't have much else to say for now, but to end this in the cliche-est way I can... Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor, everyone. You'll be seeing me around for the final game if I can make it, and likely in the Discord, too. (( But be warned; with me comes more entries with Jojo characters! Maybe I can help continue growing their win count again... [emoji=coatl tongue size=2] ))
Wow, it's been so long... Speaking of, it's been rather long since I've participated at all here, too, but I can't just not wish this thread a farewell after being a host for quite some time a while back. This is completely understandable and tbh I think it will be better for everyone for this change to occur. It's true, the fact of the matter is just that... Well, we're busier now! And I'm sure plenty of the fans of the FHG are, too, and along with the fact that Discord just has a better format for talking to people than a thread has I think this is the best case scenario.

I had to stop hosting because I was getting busier, too-- I mean, I'm going to college now! It's wild to think it's been that long-- but also because I lost my spark for hosting for this thread / participating in general. These games take a lot of time to prepare/do y'all, believe me. And I admire that dedication immensely. But it got to a point where when I was hosting or just participating and I saw things like arguing happening or people being impatient that I just got tired of it-- and I don't blame anyone for that! Sometimes we get heated in the moment and get angry over something silly, we all do. But I'd like to think the majority of participants have indeed grown up along with the thread, and everyone can move past that and try their best to have a good time and be friends. That's another reason why I think switching to Discord is a great idea-- it's way easier to make friends there! The FR PM system feels so slooowwww. When I PM someone on Discord just to chat, it feels so much better. Plus, with making the games less frequent, more people will be excited for them! I know I'm not the only one who got burnt out after a while. But at the end of the day, it's just nice to have a place where you can talk about the things you enjoy and find people with similar interests, and this thread was perfect for that. I know many friends were made thanks to the FHG, and I bet the Discord has brought forth even more friendship. In fact... I should probably join the Discord too, huh? I never saw the point since the games were still on FR, but now that everything's moving to Discord I will gladly move along with it because as I said before everything is just way more approachable socially there imo. I dunno if I'll talk much, honestly, but when the time comes for the thread to end you'll be sure to see me there. (( Or, well, I'll probably join later today actually! But I dunno if I'll be active for now. ))

Thank you, Plague, and thank you to all the other hosts, as well. Though there have certainly been ups and downs, thank you to the fellow participants, too. I don't think there will ever be another FR thread quite like this one... But I think that's okay, too. It's certainly a unique audience, but that's what makes it so fun. I guess I don't have much else to say for now, but to end this in the cliche-est way I can... Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor, everyone. You'll be seeing me around for the final game if I can make it, and likely in the Discord, too. (( But be warned; with me comes more entries with Jojo characters! Maybe I can help continue growing their win count again... ))
Forum-Signature.png
I’ll admit, I’ll miss the thread. But at the same time it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to be online to watch them live

Good thing I’m already a part of the discord server :D
I’ll admit, I’ll miss the thread. But at the same time it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to be online to watch them live

Good thing I’m already a part of the discord server :D
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
Since everybody else is saying their goodbyes I will too! I mean, I was the one who started it all so it'd be weird if I didn't.

I started the games in November 2015 mostly intended as a one off thing, I did not even plan ahead to do it a second time. But it was so fun and got so big that of course I had to do it again. And again and again... point is, when starting these games I had no idea it'd grow to be this big and have this many people. I ended up making a ton of friends and it even helped me have an excuse to start using discord- which is where i got even closer with other people. So, I'm glad I created the FHG and even though I know they aren't -officially- over, this feels like the end of an era. I will miss this thread and cherish the memories <3
Since everybody else is saying their goodbyes I will too! I mean, I was the one who started it all so it'd be weird if I didn't.

I started the games in November 2015 mostly intended as a one off thing, I did not even plan ahead to do it a second time. But it was so fun and got so big that of course I had to do it again. And again and again... point is, when starting these games I had no idea it'd grow to be this big and have this many people. I ended up making a ton of friends and it even helped me have an excuse to start using discord- which is where i got even closer with other people. So, I'm glad I created the FHG and even though I know they aren't -officially- over, this feels like the end of an era. I will miss this thread and cherish the memories <3
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
It figures I would find this thread only a few weeks before it shuts down. [emoji=fae tongue size=1] I really enjoyed the few games I followed and I'm exited for the final ones. I hope you enjoy youre break and wish you luck and alot of fun for the future.[emoji=fae happy size=1]
It figures I would find this thread only a few weeks before it shuts down.
I really enjoyed the few games I followed and I'm exited for the final ones.
I hope you enjoy youre break and wish you luck and alot of fun for the future.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngx1 nap4Srm.gifglory.gifpride-Possum.png
@LadyPlague

I really did think that managing such a large thread would be very difficult.. Even though I joined just under a month ago, the FHG thread has been nothing but fun. Thank you for going through so much for us players, and.. really, thank you.

When I first came to this thread, I entered with two Detroit: Become Human characters: Connor and Markus. Imagine my surprise when Markus got the first win for this fandom, on my very first game no less!

It was a great experience being here with you and other players.. I'll be looking forward to the last game!

LET'S GO!
LAST HUNGER GAME!
@LadyPlague

I really did think that managing such a large thread would be very difficult.. Even though I joined just under a month ago, the FHG thread has been nothing but fun. Thank you for going through so much for us players, and.. really, thank you.

When I first came to this thread, I entered with two Detroit: Become Human characters: Connor and Markus. Imagine my surprise when Markus got the first win for this fandom, on my very first game no less!

It was a great experience being here with you and other players.. I'll be looking forward to the last game!

LET'S GO!
LAST HUNGER GAME!
GZ5Bxcj.gif
1 2 ... 5948 5949 5950 5951 5952 ... 5991 5992