Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ivoryandgold's art shoppe~[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Cloudsweeper

added you to the pinglist!

@Unicorniss
Sure thing ^^ (you can send refs here or on DA)

@Tideweaver

The waitlist is full but I've added you to the pinglist!
@Cloudsweeper

added you to the pinglist!

@Unicorniss
Sure thing ^^ (you can send refs here or on DA)

@Tideweaver

The waitlist is full but I've added you to the pinglist!
rKk4g3H.jpg
hello! could i be added to the pinglist for fr currency please?
hello! could i be added to the pinglist for fr currency please?
Refs sent!
Refs sent!
tumblr_o2d9paZJqu1ubactuo1_400.png
hello! I have some eye scrolls I'd be willing to trade for some artwork ? C:

I also can pay USD as well. I would rather PM then accidentally miss a message on a forum though if that's okay!
hello! I have some eye scrolls I'd be willing to trade for some artwork ? C:

I also can pay USD as well. I would rather PM then accidentally miss a message on a forum though if that's okay!
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
Hello! I saw your art trade thread, and checked out your shop--may I be on the pinglist for FR currency?
Hello! I saw your art trade thread, and checked out your shop--may I be on the pinglist for FR currency?
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne

Of course! FR slots should be open again sometime early October :)
@liramyne

Of course! FR slots should be open again sometime early October :)
rKk4g3H.jpg
Thank you so much! I may have USD by January, too, so I've saved your shop to Kanani's bio--she holds all the art shops I want to buy from. ^-^
Thank you so much! I may have USD by January, too, so I've saved your shop to Kanani's bio--she holds all the art shops I want to buy from. ^-^
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne

What a pretty dragon, your clan aesthetic is so soothing^^ I’ll have to check out the other art shops in her bio, there’s a few I haven’t seen before!
@liramyne

What a pretty dragon, your clan aesthetic is so soothing^^ I’ll have to check out the other art shops in her bio, there’s a few I haven’t seen before!
rKk4g3H.jpg
Can I ask you to ping me when you will open slots with treasure/gems payment, please?
Your skill is sooo good, gash, love your art!
Can I ask you to ping me when you will open slots with treasure/gems payment, please?
Your skill is sooo good, gash, love your art!
She/They | 25 | FR time +10
Creature from Avatar
I'm not sure if your shop is open now... It says "open" but the slot seems full.><;
if there is not any slot left, could you please add me to your g/t pinglist or waitlist? thank you!
I'm not sure if your shop is open now... It says "open" but the slot seems full.><;
if there is not any slot left, could you please add me to your g/t pinglist or waitlist? thank you!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23